Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,541 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Am Here For A War - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Here For A War (4062 Views)

Russia At Risk Of Defeat In A War They Started. / Don't Be Decieved,we're In A War Situation-pastor Adeboye / Funny! See How The Bible Would Have Recorded A War Btw Nigeria & Israel(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Here For A War by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lol @Stillwhites .. That's all you can do pussyboy.. Rant up and down on the internet...if e sure for you drop location.. Shey you position Abj abi...on God your mama gon have a reason to weep today

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Here For A War by Messi1: 2:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lvgirl:

I suck Ur mama pussy
Hmm mama is sweet
U suck my mama pussygrin Who is to be cheated you slaved around my mom and makes pride out of it? Classic symptom of low self-esteem.I enslaved ur mama to suck me clean.
Re: I Am Here For A War by SlayerOfSatanst: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lvgirl:

I suck Ur mama pussy
Hmm mama is sweet
What a dumb animal are you I actually thought i was fighting human being not knowing you are an animal.
Re: I Am Here For A War by Messi1: 7:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lvgirl:

No joor I like the sound Ur mama makes ...uya uya uya wow I love her big labia
That's where u cane from right ?
I will destroy Ur entrance
I will do anal too
Mama will love it
Pls take me to mama
Actually, i understand where u are coming fromgrin U destroyed ur mama anus and u want to come for mine? I dont have a mother, iam from hell.
Ur mom is my slave and u are my mom's slave if i have onegrin If the two should taken to the market as potential slaves, i don't know who buyers will rushgrin
Re: I Am Here For A War by Messi1: 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lvgirl:

No my friend....that is not true
Na Ur mama anus I want analyse
Take me to my sugar mummy this boy
Pls na ....I will pay her bride price okay
Oga analyst, have u finish analyzing ur mama anus? I believe ur mama was a worthless wh0re, reason why ur papa didnt pay her bride price.
Re: I Am Here For A War by SlayerOfSatanst: 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lvgirl:

Me and Ur Dad can do party ....is Ur mom a bisexual ? If yes Ur sister can join us

You just have to leave us alone this time around
No disturb us ooooo
after that, what next?
Re: I Am Here For A War by Messi1: 7:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
pleboi:
Lol @Stillwhites .. That's all you can do pussyboy.. Rant up and down on the internet...if e sure for you drop location.. Shey you position Abj abi...on God your mama gon have a reason to weep today
Coming from a lame-brained mentally deranged animal. As if u can actually do anything.I live in Mile Six,Jalingo, Taraba.If them born ur mama well, drop number make i call u.Pathetic idiot!
Re: I Am Here For A War by Messi1: 7:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lvgirl:

Me and Ur Dad can do party ....is Ur mom a bisexual ? If yes Ur sister can join us

No disturb us ooooo
Yes, u can party with my dad's courpsegrin But make sure to send me ur mama, sisters, cousins, aunties even ur grandmother, i can fhuck the old bitch.u can leave ur dirty dad out of the list, iam not a gay.
Re: I Am Here For A War by Messi1: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lvgirl:

I will do anal too
Mama will love it
Pls take me to mama
And pls tell ur mama to stop running into my room in the absence of ur papa.I don pursue the olosho ugly woman tire.she stinks too much; like shitgrin Abeg come carry her go coz she dey my room now.
Re: I Am Here For A War by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
@stillwhites you're just an underage little boy coming here to rant rubbish up and down hiding behind your screen... Don't take this attitude into real life bastard if you want to live a long life
Re: I Am Here For A War by Messi1: 7:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
pleboi:
Look at this half-wifted animal.I saw u viewing, i dare ur miserable life to comment.
Re: I Am Here For A War by Messi1: 7:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
pleboi:
@stillwhites you're just an underage little boy coming here to rant rubbish up and down hiding behind your screen... Don't take this attitude into real life bastard if you want to live a long life
If u are not portraying ur dad as a bastard, post ur contact.Idiot and worthless animal.
Re: I Am Here For A War by SlayerOfSatanst: 8:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lvgirl:

No disturb us ooooo
The first time i enter ur mama i think say na Abuja express way.Her toto don slag and black finish with dirt and hairy shit.After the experience with ur mom i nearly died.I almost spent the rest of my life time in the hospital.
Re: I Am Here For A War by SlayerOfSatanst: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lvgirl:

I will do anal too
Mama will love it
Pls take me to mama
That is the same exact sound ur mama dey make when iam using her to do lashing practice, u actually learn this sound from ur mama.
Re: I Am Here For A War by SlayerOfSatanst: 8:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
pleboi:
Who is this lunatic bastard? Take ur miserable self to the street where ur fellow mad men are.

Iam not the reason behind ur frustration.
Re: I Am Here For A War by SlayerOfSatanst: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lvgirl:

Hmm this boy I am Ur mama boyfriend.
The respect due to Ur late father is also due to me.
Yes I am Ur step father
My son my son obey me
Ur mama sabi suck dick ooooo
This exactly what i expect from a dummy.Why can't u continue digging deep into her pussy? I'm sorry, a pig cant be momma's boyfriend..you have the DNA of pig, if u think iam lying, ask ur papa.
Re: I Am Here For A War by Messi1: 9:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lvgirl:

Hmm this boy I am Ur mama boyfriend.
The respect due to Ur late father is also due to me.
Yes I am Ur step father
My son my son obey me
Ur mama sabi suck dick ooooo
I can feel the frustration behind this commentgrin Your tears is my joy.You actually didnt have the vibes, words construction, emotional/psychological capacity and the intelligence to throw tantrum at me, no wonder u focus on pussy: typical lunacygrin
Re: I Am Here For A War by SlayerOfSatanst: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
efelicity:
Comrade, u don finish my brother Lvgirl.Our papa was a chronic pussy sucker and he inherited it from our papa.We and all our family have the DNA of pigs.
The mumu Lvgirl no know us.Untill we show am say we no be him mate he go sabi us for this forum.
Re: I Am Here For A War by SlayerOfSatanst: 9:51am On Aug 15, 2022
Lvgirl:

No joor Ur mama na idiot
Yes na mugu
I will punish her tonight
Have u ever asked ur dad why he is crying every morning? Well, ya mama knows why..she always deny him of sex but sneak into my room. Omo, ah go tear ya mama vagina today.
Re: I Am Here For A War by SlayerOfSatanst: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2022
Lvgirl:

Yes I will punish Ur mother today
She much lick my ass
Yes she like it
Yesterday ur mama licked my ass with some shits..she drank my pee and said e sweet like lacasera..hmm! what do u say about this?
Re: I Am Here For A War by SlayerOfSatanst: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2022
Lvgirl:

No joor no bad blood oh ye little kids.
I will punish Ur mama today ...since Ur father died ask Ur mama who dey oil her kpekus
No bad blood comrade.I just want to ask you a question: how was today's breakfast? ya mama left my room with white fluid all over her face.she said she will apply it to this morning breakfast. I just want to inform u that u don chap my sperm this morning.
Re: I Am Here For A War by SlayerOfSatanst: 10:07am On Aug 15, 2022
Drsnives:

Oga send it am not a coward as you are
Why did u modify and edit ur number? I already have it.Na now i go start ur mattergrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hello Nairaland! :) / Funny Definition Of Pineapple On Urban Dictionary. / Now That I've Got Your....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.