Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,725 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech (2534 Views)

Tinubu's Speech On Grabbing Power May Trigger Massive Violence In 2023, LP Warns / Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari's Speech Was Depressing And Failed Empathy Test / Lockdown: PDP Says Buhari’s Speech Was Disappointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech by Michelle70(m): 9:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
mrvitalis:

I would campaign for him
noticed
Re: Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech by rusher14: 9:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
If you don't want to be old....die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech by BlackPantherxXx: 9:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Lol Tinubu has been cloned

Yes. I learnt from a top CIA source that his real name is Barack Obama.

Re: Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech by BeardedMeat(m): 9:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
leksite120:
You guys monitored Buhari speeches and movements untill you declared that he's jubrin and multitude of your people actually believed it.
So what is this one name now?
Buhari remains jubrin and Tinubu could be Jean Loupe from Togo if he wants.
Re: Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech by BeardedMeat(m): 9:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
leksite120:
Did I say I'm a Buhari supporter?
Moreover, I was not talking about his achievement. I'm explaining how foolishly a lot of morons believed that wasn't Buhari.
Or are you among those that believed that Buhari is jubrin?
Are you still on this? When next you see buhari, check his left ear.
Re: Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech by Abdu81: 9:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
conductor60000:

And how did Buhari regime turn out? I guess y'all blind supporters of him are now trilionires in dollars? While the rest of us that saw the calamity ahead and called it out are now the only ones affected by Fulani banditry, naira depreciation, UNEMPLOYMENT, ASUU strike, sky-rocketing of food prices, etc.

Mugu. cheesy

Not just mugu, a dead cow can reason better than him.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech by Wisfem: 9:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
Advocate500:
They can't defend this trust me.

Just when we felt the lying Muhammad rope is about to cut another long rope is tired waiting for the Goats one more, how on earth can this be happening in this present age where youth should determine their future by their own hands I feel for young adults who ever pitch their tenth on this rogue, this man trust me will be multiple times the southern buhari if Ever he wins that sit!! God forbid!!,
Re: Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech by Faber(m): 11:06pm On Aug 12, 2022
leksite120:
You guys monitored Buhari speeches and movements untill you declared that he's jubrin and multitude of your people actually believed it.
So what is this one name now?

This one is an Italian orthodox ArchBishop Agbadola Cassavani. A black Italian ArchBishop of a Titular see, expelled from Rome..
No Italian will rule us. Which primary school did he attended in Nigeria, which secondary school, who are his classmates, who are his immediate family members.

This is Agbadola Cassavani

Re: Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech by Faber(m): 11:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
BeardedMeat:
Buhari remains jubrin and Tinubu could be Jean Loupe from Togo if he wants.

Agbadola Cassavani from Italy. He is a black Italian son of an ex slave. He was born in Pisa Italy, but he dey claim Lagos

1 Like

Re: Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech by Joshthefirst(m): 12:26am On Aug 13, 2022
Image123:
It's called video editing, stop this dumb talk.
chief, are you supporting Tinubu? shocked
Re: Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech by Perfectbeing(m): 2:10am On Aug 13, 2022
conductor60000:

And how did Buhari regime turn out? I guess y'all blind supporters of him are now trilionires in dollars? While the rest of us that saw the calamity ahead and called it out are now the only ones affected by Fulani banditry, naira depreciation, UNEMPLOYMENT, ASUU strike, sky-rocketing of food prices, etc.

Mugu. cheesy
ASUU and doctor strike is the reason why we won't vote for Obi.
Re: Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech by loosecanon50(m): 3:05am On Aug 13, 2022
conductor60000:

Mugu. cheesy

Re: Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech by Image123(m): 3:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Joshthefirst:
chief, are you supporting Tinubu? shocked

Not exactly. But i'm continuously inclined to especially when i see the big problem of ipobic Obi supporters, the christianisation of Obi's campaign, and the fact that they are ALL hopeless thieves.
Re: Photos: Evidence That Tinubu Speech Was An Edited Speech by naijapips04: 3:35am On Aug 13, 2022
conductor60000:

Mugu. cheesy

Buhari or jubrin?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bello's Commissioner Deletes Poll After Obi Defeated Tinubu / The Moment Enugu Masses Stood Still For Aisha Yesufu At Peter Obi Rally / Former President Of Liberia Deletes Her Congratulatory Message To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.