Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,414 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians (1588 Views)

David Mark Makes U-turn, Joins Presidential Race / Suswam, David Mark & Ortom Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Zungeru: Birth Place Of Ojukwu, Azikiwe, David Mark -What It Looked Like In 1900 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians by AntiTerrorist: 7:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Former Senate President, David Mark has urged Nigerian Christians not to remain apolitical in the upcoming 2023 elections.

Mark gave the advice via a statement at the 48th/13th biennial conference of the Methodist Church Nigeria in Abuja.

He argued that the old belief which encourages Christians not to get involved in politics should be evaluated in light of recent occurrences in the country.

He said, “A lot of Christians believe that politics is a dirty game, but if politics is truly dirty, Christians should get involved to sanitise and clean it up to serve the purpose for the good of all.

"I charge Christian leaders to encourage their faithful to register and obtain their Permanent Voter Cards in preparation to vote for the candidates of their choice during elections.

“The state of insecurity in the land is lamentable and we urge the government to do more to protect and defend her citizens against these mindless murderers, bandits, terrorists, and kidnappers ravaging the country.”

The Prelate of the Methodist Church, Dr Samuel Uche, said that the church was praying for peace, security, and unity to return to Nigeria.

https://www./2022/08/12/2023-david-mark-sends-message-to-nigerian-christians/?amp

2 Likes

Re: 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians by ThrownBack: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ok,
Re: 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians by Supreme01: 7:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
i luv that part he said "if politic is truly dirty, christian should get involve to sanitised and cleans it".
Well that is why l'll vote for the less corrupt among them. Voting Party hasn't change anything in this country, any one can decamp any time. I've changed my naratives. If i vote him even if he loose, i'll have a clear conscience.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians by TimFisher2: 7:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin

Peter Obi

We love you ❤️

13 Likes

Re: 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians by ojun50(m): 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2022
Christian christian christian

2 Likes

Re: 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians by AntiTerrorist: 7:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
Nigerian Christians needs to stop complacent.
Re: 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Make una no mind this stupid man.He was a senate President for 8yrs.He could not implement good policies.
Re: 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2022
One of the old thieves.

On Obi mandate we stand.

1 Like

Re: 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians by Abfinest007(m): 8:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
Very strong message

1 Like

Re: 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Revolution2022:
Make una no mind this stupid man.He was a senate President for 8yrs.He could not implement good policies.

You're a Muslim and we understand you hate the truth.

David mark has spoken to his brethren in the lord and not to terrorists terrorizing Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians by Spy360(m): 9:16pm On Aug 12, 2022
The reason why I choose to vote Peter is because the other two- Atiku and Tinubu, bribed delegates to secure their mandates. In a sane society they should be disqualified. But we aren't sane in this country, and so I will choose not to be insane and do the right thing.

1 Like

Re: 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians by GODSMILEFOREVER: 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2022
Good advice.

1 Like

Re: 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians by Salvador1: 10:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
Man has finally spoken after thorough observation.

1 Like

Re: 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians by ajekpaks(m): 10:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
When they're done dealing with the treasury. they resort to the opium of the masses... Religion

1 Like

Re: 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians by Obakoolex(m): 8:47am On Aug 13, 2022
The problem is not the religion but Individual personality, most of you Christians in government are not different to your counterpart, some of you are even worse.
To my people shouting against Muslim Muslim ticket please what difference does make so far with pastor as our vice President??
Re: 2023: David Mark Sends Strong Message To Nigerian Christians by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 13, 2022
Obi will win by a landslide and Nigeria will be great again

(1) (Reply)

Northerners Aligning Together, While Southerners Tear Themselves Apart. / Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed Sharing Money To Politicians - Reno (video) / End Of The Year Mining: Skull Miners Invade Ogun Cemetery, Mined 40 Skulls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.