Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? (17052 Views)

Tribunal Rules That Winning 25% Of Abuja Votes Isn't Compulsory / Can Tinubu And Atiku Get 25% Of The Votes In Rivers State? / Nigerians Post Roads In The North In Response To Peter Obi's CNN Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Mayor101010(m): 1:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
The results of next year elections will shock many.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by AFRICANJAMAICA: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nvestor02:

Which youth?
You mean.. IPoB youth?

Because no reasonable man will vote an alcohol seller.

Peter obi is greater than mohammed
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Smokedetector: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
All these propaganda reek of fear! lol, sounds like a paid post
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by NwekereNdoki: 2:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
It' like Nairaland is seriously pushing anti Obi threads to front page. See the nonsense that came to front page
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by WhizdomXX(m): 2:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:
I believe he can so let us support him... If he weren't in the race I would say we should all support Atiku because the southwest has betrayed the whole Southern Nigeria.

We southsouth have ruled, North have ruled the Southwest have ruled now officially it's the turn of the southeast and the southwest decided to betray everything by Tinubu insisting he must take power. Mind you the north even came out openly to say they will honour the agreement if All feilds a southeasterner as their candidate.

Atiku said he would step down from the primary if APC field an Iboe candidate for presidency instead the southwest choose the betray the whole south now they are telling you Fulani are the enemy .

One thing the southwest knows how to do is manipulate and deceive people.

Why all the sudden hate against Fulani based on the tweet below?

Oh it's become clear to that that the Fulani will not vote for Tinubu.

So pls everyone vote Peter obi ,if you won't vote Obi pls.vote Atiku... NEVER EVER VOTE FOR TINUBU
NEVER VOTE ATIKU PLEASE. OBI LP SHOULD BE YOUR ONLY OPTION. ATIKU WAS AMONG TGE PEOPLE TGAT INSISTED IT WAS THE TURN OF THE NORTH WHILE IN PDP IN 2014, NOW THAT ITS THE TURN OF THE SOUTH, HE REFUSED TO STEP DOWN FOR GOV. WIKE. MNGA 2023.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Kaysalas(m): 3:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
Realtalk20:
I believe he can so let us support him... If he weren't in the race I would say we should all support Atiku because the southwest has betrayed the whole Southern Nigeria.

We southsouth have ruled, North have ruled the Southwest have ruled now officially it's the turn of the southeast and the southwest decided to betray everything by Tinubu insisting he must take power. Mind you the north even came out openly to say they will honour the agreement if All feilds a southeasterner as their candidate.

Atiku said he would step down from the primary if APC field an Iboe candidate for presidency instead the southwest choose the betray the whole south now they are telling you Fulani are the enemy .

One thing the southwest knows how to do is manipulate and deceive people.

Why all the sudden hate against Fulani based on the tweet below?

Oh it's become clear to that that the Fulani will not vote for Tinubu.

So pls everyone vote Peter obi ,if you won't vote Obi pls.vote Atiku... NEVER EVER VOTE FOR TINUBU
Can you provide verifiable links to the bolded?
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Kaysalas(m): 3:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
kindklemz:

Those whose brain is still functioning well will not forget in a hurry how Nigeria is called a ZOO.
How Hausa/Fulani are demonized and insulted every single day.
How the only wise people are Ipod, etc.

People that have brain knows exactly who to votes when the day comes.

As for me, I am still neutral.
Can I urge you to vote Tinubu?
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Kaysalas(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
kally90:

Guy, let it sink in again and again
Tinubu if not old might be the best aspirants and igbos will vote for him as we did for Obj and we didn't regret it. As it stands now, Peter Obi beats your Tinubu hands down and will be the best choice to propell this dying country forward.
He is our president come 2023,quote me after the election.

Peter Obi is not and will not be tribal thing.
Can you highlight Obi's precedents that makes him better than Tinubu?
You say Tinubu is old and Obi is young? grin
If na "young" we wan vote, Sowore dey Dia O!

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Kaysalas(m): 4:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hoelujohn:

I be confirm yoruba. In my place of work here in Ogun state with over 200 staff and about 90% Yorubas. It is only one person supporting Tinubu in the whole organisation.
May I ask who you are supporting?
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Kaysalas(m): 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
kally90:

I don't need to state all his achievements for you to know that he is the best candidate and besides you are the one that started the insults.
Hahaha! grin grin grin
You don't need to state all his achievements or there is nothing to state! You people funny DIE grin grin grin
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by pegix(m): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Aloof:

OBIdients will do the voting, not Labour party.
so u think a state like osun state will vote lP at 45 percent ratio grin grin grin

Stop kidding my boss
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by shinealight(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ecos:
Olodo. Just watch what will happen that day. Na the youth go vote those old criminals out

What youth? You mean ethnically motivated youths? Is it only your side that have youths?
If you guys are genuine youth devoid of ethnicity and motivated only by the desire to fight the Cause of the Youth all over Nigeria, why have you all abandoned Sowore who has always fought for the Youth …both before and after the 2019 general elections?

1 Like

Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Wwwq: 6:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Really
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Jlow2: 6:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
When you re talking if North, talk of only Kano, Katsina, kebbi, jigawa, yobe maiduguri, Zamfara, sokoto, bauchi, the rest of the north have significant population of Christians, 2023 is xtain and competence vs muslim
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by dontalklife: 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
The question should be can Atiku and Tilumbu get 25% votes in South East and South South.

Nigeria is OBIdient.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by ThickSharon123(f): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Fuckingmallam45:
Since Ibos have turned the whole thing to tribal issue, let see how they're going to get the 25% in Southwest. How can I leave my own and vote for another person even widely known that my own is better than their own in all ramifications. I'm not a Zombie nau. Don't come here to tell me about their age differences (even though a 61years old man to them is youth). I want you to tell me their political track records. They were both Governors of their respective States for good 8years, show me their records.

The records are there to see. Why don't you make your research online to see it. Bless you.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
But Nigerians are scattered all over, does that mean that the votes won't count? But on a serious note, Obi needs SW support and at the moment it's low.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Hoelujohn: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kaysalas:

May I ask who you are supporting?
Peter Obi
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Mainmanpadi(m): 9:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
nsiba:

They will even prefer Biafra to Buharis bandits, you think they are still foolish like you
Is it not in Kano a man wanted to commit suicide?

Mr man your lies won't work
OK na let's see. E go shock una
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Mainmanpadi(m): 9:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
profacid:
you are the one playing the ethnic card
No, you people started it. So we are going to pay back. Even before the campaign start Obi is going from one church to another soliciting for their support.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Misterone: 10:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nvestor02:

Which youth?
You mean.. IPoB youth?

Because no reasonable man will vote an alcohol seller.
and in the North for that matter where alcohol is haram
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Misterone: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Mainmanpadi:
No, you people started it. So we are going to pay back. Even before the campaign start Obi is going from one church to another soliciting for their support.
the scam went to RCCG to scam them. When a neighbor who has never seen anything good in you starts visiting overnight then you should be very careful
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Misterone: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gourdoinc:
Is it your business? Shebi you want him to lose. Be happy he is about to lose na. All these people who truth has murdered their sleep.
you guys started it with insults on Tinubu's personality. Now reap what you sow
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Misterone: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ecos:

Atleast alcohol selling better pass stealing and cocaine business grin
have you not heard! Obi was a drug lord. That was why his father was butchered like a dog for dogmeat pepper soup.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Kaysalas(m): 11:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hoelujohn:

Peter Obi
Why do you consider him a better choice?
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Danjumabjass: 12:05am On Aug 14, 2022
Obi and Tinubu will never get so who will get?tell me say Atiku, he will win this election no doubt about it
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Nobody: 1:47am On Aug 14, 2022
People like deceiving themselves you never talk of south east /south south finished, just jump gboa to south west / north APC stronghold, no be JUJU be that. Enugu say no to Obidient so...... Everyone should calm down. TINUBU /SHETTIMA 2023. The contender is not yet born.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by godwinkessi: 3:10am On Aug 14, 2022
FuckSilly:
NEVER

HIMTULIE can never even get up to 2m vote in total in the whole country.
Forget all these noise and propaganda all these OBITUARISTS are making...
Most of them are kids who knows nothing about politics and elections
Most of them won't end up voting because, they either don't have PVC or their fear fear parents won't allow them to come out to vote on election day.

See the edited picture you’re shamelessly posting. Na wa ooo
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Gourdoinc(m): 4:07am On Aug 14, 2022
Misterone:
you guys started it with insults on Tinubu's personality. Now reap what you sow
we started it ? Wow. Selective cognition bias is truly a thing.
Re: Can Peter Obi Get 25% Of The Votes In The South West And North In 2023? by Misterone: 6:45am On Aug 14, 2022
Gourdoinc:
we started it ? Wow. Selective cognition bias is truly a thing.
yeah! You guys started this rubbish. Eat it up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Rapper Lil Wayne Hiv Positive? Check This Out! / No APC Ward Congress In Rivers, Says Magnus Abe / Governor Ifeanyi Okowa Dancing At Event Centre After Inauguration(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.