Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,245 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Eko Atlantic City: Bringing The World To Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Eko Atlantic City: Bringing The World To Nigeria (386 Views)

Meet Jasmine Harrison, The Youngest Female To Row Solo Across Atlantic Ocean / My First Visit To The Eko Atlantic City (pictures And Video) / The World-class Eko Atlantic Road Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic City: Bringing The World To Nigeria by aalangel(f): 12:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Eko Atlantic, officially Nigeria International Commerce city, is a planned city of Lagos State, Nigeria, being constructed on land reclaimed from the Atlantic Ocean.

Upon Completion, The New Peninsula Is Anticipating At Least 250,000 Residents And A Daily Flow Of 150,000 Commuters.

The development is also designed to help in stopping the erosion of Lagos city's coastline.

The city adjoins Victoria Island district of Lagos city, and the Phase 1 area of Lekki to the north, while the entire Western, eastern and southern borders is a coastline.

Today on city scope, We’re Looking At The City That Is Expected To Rise As The Next Generation Of Property On The African Continent; Having A Total Of 10 Districts, Spread Across A Land Area Of Approximately 10 Square Kilometres, the city will satisfy needs for financial, commercial, residential and tourist accommodations.

Watch this mini doc by me with additional videos from Eko Atlantic City.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUparSx-Nc4

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Documents Needed To Register For A International Passport / How Can I Reach To Burj Khalifa ? / Japa Sells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.