Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) (1491 Views)

Fayemi Receives Hero’s Welcome In Ekiti / Wike Receives Hero’s Welcome As He Arrives Port Harcourt From Edo (video) / Ogun APC: Dapo Abiodun Shrinks Amosun's Camp , Receives Akinlade, Hunyen, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by Prestar(m): 1:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Peter Obi hits Redemption Camp, receives hero's welcome (video)

The Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi, was greeted enthusiastically on Friday at the Redemption Camp of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

At the church's 70th annual convention, Peter Obi, who was there for the first time, was photographed smiling and sitting comfortably.

"We welcome Mr. Peter Obi to the Redemption Camp for the first time," the announcer said as he welcomed Obi to the convention.

His introduction was greeted with loud cheers.
Others welcomed and introduced are the Presiding Bishop of the Sword of the Spirit Ministries and President of the Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria, Bishop Wale Oke; the National Superintendent of the Foursquare Gospel Church in Nigeria and National Treasurer of the PFN, Reverend Sam Aboyeji; the Governor of Akwa Ibom State, Udom Emmanuel; and the Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun, who is represented by his wife.

Watch video below

https:///trending-videopeter-obi-attend-redemption-camp-for-the-first-time-receives-heros-welcome/

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChLa3OKIXDG/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by Fkmodhi: 1:13am On Aug 13, 2022
Nice one, next is to worship at Deeperlife and MFM we are still expecting your tears agbados and cassavas...

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by Throwback: 1:24am On Aug 13, 2022
A mediocre candidate running from pillar to post.

Someone should remind him that CAN already elected a new President, so he can stop campaigning.

He reeks of desperation. If only he devoted same energy to growing Anambra to compete with Lagos.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by Mokason288(m): 1:24am On Aug 13, 2022
The next address will be

We welcome PPO

PRESIDENT PETER OBI for the second time

Insha Allah

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by speaktome(m): 1:26am On Aug 13, 2022
As a Hero he is...
Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by Cryofigbos: 1:44am On Aug 13, 2022
D way u guys go about writing jagons grin same camp I was last night that we did not notice he came until am seeing it here

U guys think redeem camp give podium to politicians to come say rubbish, even when Osinbajo was contesting with Buhari he was not giving d podium, obi attend redeem convention that's all...which 1 be heroic welcome grin grin grin una just like propaganda and lies, dis is not catholic oh

It's funny hw u guys lie up and down, am experiencing the propaganda live for d first time coz I was in d camp and nothing of such.....something d VP himself and some governors were there, too many convoy wey pass obi level grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by Cryofigbos: 1:48am On Aug 13, 2022
Throwback:

Someone should remind him that CAN already elected a new President, so he can stop campaigning.

He reeks of desperation. If only he devoted same energy to growing Anambra to compete with Lagos.

U dey mind ipob.....d same redeem dey have insulted the G.O.....wetin concern ppl wey come pray with obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by mystery22: 1:55am On Aug 13, 2022
Man of the people...
The next president of Nigeria....

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by mystery22: 1:56am On Aug 13, 2022
Cryofigbos:
D way u guys go about writing jagons grin same camp I was last night that we did not notice he came until am seeing it here

U guys think redeem camp give podium to politicians to come say rubbish, even when Osinbajo was contesting with Buhari he was not giving d podium, obi attend redeem convention that's all...which 1 be heroic welcome grin grin grin una just like propaganda and lies, dis is not catholic oh

It's funny hw u guys lie up and down, am experiencing the propaganda live for d first time coz I was in d camp and nothing of such.....something d VP himself and some governors were there, too many convoy wey pass obi level grin
keep lying bats,your moniker tells your kind of person

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by mystery22: 1:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Throwback:

Say it again,this time without crying...bats

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by Modphase: 2:16am On Aug 13, 2022
You have no idea how despicable n foolish many of those supporting the Pandora Criminal are. They are excited cos Obi went to redeemed, this is the same redeem they insulted the GO for staying neutral months ago. But am not worried I know they'd learn a bitter lesson come 2023 presidential election.

Cryofigbos:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by Dialpad: 2:22am On Aug 13, 2022
Jonathan went to more church programs than Peter Obi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by Mokason288(m): 2:55am On Aug 13, 2022
Dialpad:
BUHARI visited equivalent number of churches too , please don’t be foooooooolish

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by ImperialYoruba: 3:02am On Aug 13, 2022
When campaign starts, Tinubu's wife, a pastor of RCCG will be there to get a louder hero's welcome.

Pastor Osinbajo will be there to tell congregation why Tinubu is next President and get a red carpet reception.

Tinubu himself will be endorsed by Daddy GO and entire church will deliver for APC.

So what is special with Obi's visit and hero's welcome, beside just noise? grin
Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by ImperialYoruba: 3:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Mokason288:

BUHARI visited equivalent number of churches too , please don’t be foooooooolish

grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by blazesam(m): 3:30am On Aug 13, 2022
No be here...

Let see if youth have the guts to do what is right.

We have the power to vote in and out a bad leader.

If we have a president from a different political party,senators from a different party, governors and other parliament different parties, nobody will misbehave, because you will be scared of sanctions. Case close

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by ezegold4we: 3:40am On Aug 13, 2022
The people that would vote for APC in the coming elections have been classified into these 5 groups:
Tribalists,
Religious fanatics,
Political actors,
Cassavorians and agbadorians,
Economic and political Illiterates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by Image123(m): 3:43am On Aug 13, 2022
The desperation is nauseating. i pity the gullible.
Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by TundeBricklayer: 3:44am On Aug 13, 2022
Throwback:

Obi is your next president, start practicing peace of mind

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by TundeBricklayer: 3:47am On Aug 13, 2022
Dialpad:
Also remember Nigeria economy is worst now than Jonathan, poverty, insecurity and ASUU strike will make many Nigerians to vote out APC, you should know that

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by TundeBricklayer: 3:47am On Aug 13, 2022
Image123:
The desperation is nauseating. i pity the gullible.

I feel your pain
Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by DesChyko: 4:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Throwback:

grin grin grin

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by DesChyko: 4:22am On Aug 13, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Make it rain, guys grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by BlackMan6969(m): 5:28am On Aug 13, 2022
Throwback:

Oya clap 4 ur self dumb dumb
Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by BlackMan6969(m): 5:31am On Aug 13, 2022
This looks like Dunamis church in abuja.
Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by Antivirus92(m): 5:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Cryofigbos:

and you're saying redeem is better than catholic?
Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by akezn: 5:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Maybe you dey sleep that time grin grin grin because I watch it live on Dome Tv.

Cryofigbos:

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by colorsofrainbow: 6:00am On Aug 13, 2022
Throwback:

I can donate teepee tank of tears cry cry cry
Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by pointblank247(m): 6:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Ojebego
Re: Peter Obi Hits Redemption Camp, Receives Hero's Welcome (video) by Vulturereloaded: 7:07am On Aug 13, 2022
He is the only christain and southern candidate.

(1) (2)

One Million Man March: Good Morning To The Osun Obidients (Pic) / Peter Obi Takes Campaign To Benue State On Wednesday / We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.