Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State (1487 Views)

Reign Of Terror In Onitsha As Daredevil Gangs Unleash Mayhem / Killer Herdsmen Unleash Terror On Oyo Communities / Buhari People Will Unleash Terror On Fayose Soon - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by ArewaQuitessenc: 12:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
APC want to use another underhanded dirty tactics to truncate the governorship of Adeleke and we won't take it, PDP won Osun democratically and we will defend our mandate even if it means unleashing violence in Osun.

Enough is Enough of APC tyranny.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by Asgard13: 12:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
grin

No worries .. tribunal n too much money..

Guard your vote

I mean highest bidder
Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by Zonefree(m): 12:27pm On Jan 27, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:
APC want to use another underhanded dirty tactics to truncate the governorship of Adeleke and we won't take it, PDP won Osun democratically and we will defend our mandate even if it means unleashing violence in Osun.

It happened in Imo and everyone kept quiet and it's happening again.

Not my business sha.

My own na to vote and canvas votes for Peter Kayode Obi.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by kay1one(m): 12:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
There should be no violence please

1 Like

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by Koralords: 12:34pm On Jan 27, 2023
Them go waste your papa

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by SmartPolician: 12:41pm On Jan 27, 2023
Everyone should calm down.

Let's see the details of the verdict.
Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by habsydiamond(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2023
Whats wrong with this country self it seems no arm of government is working anymore in this country... Money is the root of all evil no be lie... those tribunal panels should be probe by the effc. Dem don collect bribe.
Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by yarimo(m): 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
IPOB terrorist claiming WE grin grin grin
ArewaQuitessenc:

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by OsunOriginal: 1:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Nonesense... You rigged an election and now claiming someone wanted to truncate your mandate. Who gave you the mandate?

4 Likes

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by Karmaisme(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
As an advocate of fair play, I'll not comment until I read the details of the judgment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by haffaze777(m): 1:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Cry cry baby wait till supreme Court before you start crying 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by YeeboMuslim: 1:05pm On Jan 27, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

If they born your flat..hea.ded papa well.. come near South west .
Useless nyamuri .
This is not Imo. Your nuisance will never be tolerated

3 Likes

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by YeeboMuslim: 1:06pm On Jan 27, 2023
yarimo:
He's an osu nyamuri
Very useless people. Crying more than the bereaved

3 Likes

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by ArewaQuitessenc: 1:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

If they born your flat..hea.ded papa well.. come near South west .
Useless nyamuri .
This is not Imo. Your nuisance will never be tolerated
I'm not going to indulge your crude and dirty game of tribalism- a primitive trait you uncivilized nearthandals have honed as a skillset in your APC/Agbado camp. Everybody opposed to APC tyranny is now nyamuri ba?

You will hear from us soon

za ku ji daga gare mu da sannu

1 Like

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by TheNiceGuy(m): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Unleash terror?
In Osun?

You know road to Osun?

You must not be with your right senses

1 Like

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by ArewaQuitessenc: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
Zonefree:

It happened in Imo and everyone kept quiet and it's happening again.

Not my business sha.

My own na to vote and canvas votes for Peter Kayode Obi.
Adeleke isn't going anywhere, all this one na APC noise, last kick of a dying party. ADELEKE will surely retain his mandate and PDP won't bow to any sub-judicial attempts to wrest power away from Adeleke.
Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
yarimo:
Igbos in Osun state

Is it that you were not properly formed in the womb or you just don't have a brain undecided

1 Like

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by YeeboMuslim: 1:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

I'm not going to indulge your crude and dirty game of tribalism- a primitive trait you uncivilized nearthandals have honed as a skillset in your APC/Agbado camp. Everybody opposed to APC tyranny is now nyamuri ba?

You will hear from us soon

za ku ji daga gare mu da sannu
Osu nyamuri grin grin
Spineless coward.
You are even ashamed of your osu ancestry on a faceless forum.

I'd rather be a tree than nyamuri. Oloriburuku people

2 Likes

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by ArewaQuitessenc: 1:18pm On Jan 27, 2023
YeeboMuslim:

Osu nyamuri grin grin
Spineless coward.
You are even ashamed of your osu ancestry on a faceless forum.

I'd rather be a tree than nyamuri. Oloriburuku people

ba zan nishadantar da wawa ba, ka kasa da alade..

I wouldn't want to find out what that means in English if I were you grin grin.

You're hereby dismissed.

1 Like

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by ArewaQuitessenc: 1:19pm On Jan 27, 2023
Adeleke is ready to appeal the useless tribunal verdict at the Supreme Court, everywhere is calm for now. PDP owns Osun and we are going no where cool

1 Like

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by citygarden(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
This is the same way you will cry when results are coming in the general election. Continue your wailing
Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by yarimo(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
Wiseandtrue:

Igbos in Osun state

Is it that you were not properly formed in the womb or you just don't have a brain undecided
IPOB terrorist are all over creating accounts claiming WE. shey until you are in osun state before you can post in nairaland? All this kids with free bonus data self

1 Like

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by windvane(m): 1:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

90 percent of nairaland users are illetrates... You just proved that....Do you know the meaning of over voting?chai your parents have failed!!

1 Like

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by ganisucks(f): 1:24pm On Jan 27, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

Go to court, period!
Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by YeeboMuslim: 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

ba zan nishadantar da wawa ba, ka kasa da alade..

I wouldn't want to find out what that means in English if I were you grin grin.

You're hereby dismissed.
Osu nyamuri
You can write mandarin if you like. grin cheesy
We've kicked out that bastard Adeleke. Only a pure blooded Yoruba must rule Yorubaland grin grin

Ipobic dunce

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by Wickedfacts: 10:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
ArewaQuitessenc:

I hear you akpu pigs are very good at celebrating burials, with branded Adieu Papa t-shirts and all.

Go and snap a nice picture of your face. Your kinsmen will need it.

Thereafter, you can proceed to Osun.

1 Like

Re: We Shall Unleash Terror In Osun State by Cajal(m): 11:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
OsunOriginal:
Nonesense... You rigged an election and now claiming someone wanted to truncate your mandate. Who gave you the mandate?
He is a kid

(1) (Reply)

Projects Completed By Sanwo Olu's Administration in Lagos State / IREV Trends After INEC’s Lawyer Allegedly Lied In Court / Dangote Refinery. When Is It Refining Fuel. We have heard nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.