Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,013 members, 7,835,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

As She Turns 33, Destiny Etiko Writes A Note To Herself That Says, “i’m Proud Of - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / As She Turns 33, Destiny Etiko Writes A Note To Herself That Says, “i’m Proud Of (420 Views)

'I Am Still A Virgin At 33' – Destiny Etiko / I’m Proud Of My Pregnancy, Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Critics / Regina Daniels Boards Private Jet, Says "I’m Young, Hot And Getting It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As She Turns 33, Destiny Etiko Writes A Note To Herself That Says, “i’m Proud Of by Blesslee24: 3:37am On Aug 13, 2022
As she turns 33, Destiny Etiko writes a note to herself that says, “I’m Proud Of What I’ve Been Able To Achieve At My Age” (Photos)

Destiny Etiko, a Nigerian actress, has written a letter to herself as she ages a year.

On her 33rd birthday, which was today, August 12, the stunning actress reflected on how many around her had tried to be successful but had fallen short.

However, she excelled and showed her happiness at everything she had done at her young age.

She Wrote;

“Growing up, everyone around me spent their time trying to be great. I am one of the lucky ones who has always been great and I am so proud of myself and what I have been able to achieve in my age. All glory to God Almighty. I am unstoppable, I am powerful, I am a Porsche with no breaks, I am invincible, I am so confident, I need no batteries to play, I am independent, yeah, I am very single game. I pray for long life and prosperity and I also pray that my new age brings forth unending joy and happiness to my life and my loved ones. Happy birthday to me. A brave leo queen”.

She also shared stunning photos to mark her new age.

https://otvnaijanews.com.ng/2022/08/13/as-she-turns-33-destiny-etiko-writes-a-note-to-herself-that-says-im-proud-of-what-ive-been-able-to-achieve-at-my-age-photos/

Re: As She Turns 33, Destiny Etiko Writes A Note To Herself That Says, “i’m Proud Of by Glocee(f): 3:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Happy birthday dear

(1) (Reply)

Popular Celebrities Who Do Not Drink Alcohol At All / What Is Wrong With Erigga? / Nigerian Musician Davido Visits Former Emir Of Kano Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.