Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Paypal Business Account Not Working - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Paypal Business Account Not Working (424 Views)

How To Download Any Skillshare Course For Free -skillshare Account Not Needed- / New Updates On Paypal Business Account 2019 | Link Your Nigerian Card / Fully VERIFIED Paypal Business Account To Recieve/send In Nigeria Without VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal Business Account Not Working by hostlink: 4:36am On Aug 13, 2022
Hi Guys,
Can anyone guide me on how to implement the Paypal Nigeria business account on the website?

After integrating the Paypal code on our website, we try to test run it, but it shows the organization page is broken. I need your support to enable us to successfully integrate Paypal on our website. We are a duly registered organization in Nigeria.
Or
Has the Paypal business account stopped working in Nigeria?

Kindly let me know if you are having the same issue and how you solved it.
Re: Paypal Business Account Not Working by ayoncox: 5:01am On Aug 13, 2022
hostlink:
Hi Guys,
Can anyone guide me on how to implement the Paypal Nigeria business account on the website?

After integrating the Paypal code on our website, we try to test run it, but it shows the organization page is broken. I need your support to enable us to successfully integrate Paypal on our website. We are a duly registered organization in Nigeria. Or reach out to me on 08089456258 so I can help you out just for a token
Or

Change it to a Lesotho one
Re: Paypal Business Account Not Working by Veiniously: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2022
hostlink:
Hi Guys,

After integrating the Paypal code on our website, we try to test run it, but it shows the organization page is broken. I need your support to enable us to successfully integrate Paypal on our website. We are a duly registered organization in Nigeria.
Or

I too have been trying to open buisness account it's not working
Re: Paypal Business Account Not Working by Megaking1: 3:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Paypal Business Account Not Working by hostlink: 2:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
Does anyone have such a Paypal notification

We want to confirm that the information in your PayPal account is accurate as we noticed some suspicious activity in your account. To understand this better, we need more information from you. You'll need to provide the requested information to regain full access.

(1) (Reply)

Punters Prediction Website Php Script / Stupid Arguement / Every Blogger And Webmaster Needs This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.