Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Need A Career Opportunity With Tax Consulting Firm - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Career Opportunity With Tax Consulting Firm (144 Views)

Nigeria Busy With Tax Raise Why Unemployment Rate Keeps Dropping In US... / Payporte Staff Not Paid Salary In Months – Pension And Tax Not Remitted In Years / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Career Opportunity With Tax Consulting Firm by swot200: 7:30am On Aug 13, 2022
RE: To the subject matter above.

My name is Sunday, I stays in Lagos State.
I Graduated with a Degree in Accounting, also preparing to sit for Skills Level Exam come November diet.

I would like to start a career in an Accounting Firm fully practicing Tax Audit, Compliance and Advisory.

I am an open-minded person eager to learning new things in my chosen career and beyond.

My career objective is to be an adequate and eloquent solution provider to the corporated, incorporated/ Individual Tax related issues, help them to comply with the relevant tax rules and regulations in paying their various applicable taxes and to also help them to reduce the burden of their tax liability by advising them to make their necessary payment before the due date as any form of noncompliance will attract penalty and interest..

My Skills include the following

1) Data Entry
2) Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
3) Collating and Assembly of Tax Audit Report
4) Submission of Tax Audit Report ( Blue House)
5) Monthly Filing of VAT Returns on or before 21st
6) Basic knowledge of Tax Law in Nigeria

I'm open for a recommendation and also ready to resume a 2 weeks after notice...

My contact details is as follows;
Email: amaosunday9@gmail.com
Tel: 09065960942

Thank you...

(1) (Reply)

Join The Massive Sales Booster Challenge / Reliable Product Relationship Officer Needed / How To Apply For PTDF Scholarship 2022/2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.