Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

The No Stress Band 8 IELTS Program - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The No Stress Band 8 IELTS Program (140 Views)

How To Quickly Withdraw Your Money From Omegapro With No Stress / Earn Free 12k From Lcredit Today,no Stress..(come IN) / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The No Stress Band 8 IELTS Program by ejimobrown(m): 8:23am On Aug 13, 2022
The No. 1 Reason Most People Fail IELTS and the Way out

Before I start, Here is a quick fact,

The structure of IELTS questions has always been the same; what they change are the questions.

For instance, in reading, we have the List of Heading Question Types, True, False not given e,t,c.
These are question types that always appear in the questions but what differs are the passages.

A look at several IELTS practice tests will prove this to be correct.

Having the same structure makes it easy to either achieve band 8 or 6.

Here is what I mean?

You achieve a band 8 when you have strategies that work, but when you do trial and error, guessing and hoping that you will be given easy passages, then you might end up with a band 6

These are the primary reasons why most people continue to fail the test.

To remove this trial and error from the way for you and show you what works, I created The IELTS Question Decryption Formula.

Inside it, I revealed the exact formulas that guarantee a band 8.5 in each of the modules for my students who have used them.

Some are in Canada now.

Now the question is?

Are you willing to take this opportunity to pass IELTS ONCE?

If your answer is YES

Hurry and get the course

Just type I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Free Miner And Metatrader VPS, Signal And Indicators / What Are Donchian Channels Trading Strategies? / 3 Reasons Why You Aren't Making Money With Your Whatsapp Solved...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.