Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

We're Looking For Automotive Writers - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / We're Looking For Automotive Writers (585 Views)

Thread For Automotive Technician With Advanced Or No Scope Diagnosis Skill / Harmful Effects Of Improper Use Of Automotive Air Conditioning (Pics) / R-134a OR R-1234yf OR R-152a - New Refrigerants For Automotive Applications! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We're Looking For Automotive Writers by MaryJane24: 10:12am On Aug 13, 2022
You love cars. You are knowledgeable about cars. Not just about make and model, but about what goes on beneath the hood, undercarriage, the cockpit, and the interior. Above all, you're an experienced writer who've written published works. I mean, can you point us to where what you've written is published online? We don't care the subject or context. We're just happy to have found you, an excellent writer who happens to be passionate about cars. If this is you, please tell us on the comment section what you understand by this sentence;

"The pneumatic actuators have the ability to switch the engine between 2-stroke cycles and 4-stroke cycles by controlling the number of power strokes in relation to the number of idle strokes." (Hint: it's talking about a camless (no camshaft) piston engine that uses pneumatic actuators instead).

Of course, you won't work for free grin. We will pay you 2k for each article you write, and the article should be 800 to 1000 words-strong. No, it's not "oil money" but it's definitely a paying side gig you can do from anywhere and make money writing about cars!
Re: We're Looking For Automotive Writers by Trevicon33: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2022
I'm pleased to notify you that the search is over.

Can I have your mail addy/WhatsApp contact please
Re: We're Looking For Automotive Writers by MaryJane24: 10:47am On Aug 13, 2022
That's great. Email: finance.saxion@gmail.com
Don't forget to this: If this is you, please tell us on the comment section what you understand by this sentence;

"The pneumatic actuators have the ability to switch the engine between 2-stroke cycles and 4-stroke cycles by controlling the number of power strokes in relation to the number of idle strokes." (Hint: it's talking about a camless (no camshaft) piston engine that uses pneumatic actuators instead).
Trevicon33:
I'm pleased to notify you that the search is over.

Can I have your mail addy/WhatsApp contact please
Re: We're Looking For Automotive Writers by lonelydora: 1:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
@MaryJane24

How much is the pay?

I write on Aviation turbines (GE-90, LEAP, GENx), ICE (Gas, Diesel, Petrol), and EVs on Facebook and LinkedIn.

In fact, I write on anything called Combustion.

We can talk about it if you are serious.
Re: We're Looking For Automotive Writers by buygala(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
MaryJane24:
You love cars. You are knowledgeable about cars. Not just about make and model, but about what goes on beneath the hood, undercarriage, the cockpit, and the interior. Above all, you're an experienced writer who've written published works. I mean, can you point us to where what you've written is published online? We don't care the subject or context. We're just happy to have found you, an excellent writer who happens to be passionate about cars. If this is you, please tell us on the comment section what you understand by this sentence;

Of course, you won't work for free grin. We will pay you 2k for each article you write, and the article should be 800 to 1000 words-strong. No, it's not "oil money" but it's definitely a paying side gig you can do from anywhere and make money writing about cars!

@ bolded

Is it 2k pounds, CAD or dollars? smiley

And it's just 2k naira, is 90% plagiarism acceptable?.. As in "copy and paste" grin..

Because I don't see how you expect a human being to wrack his head writing an original automatotive article for 2k naira undecided

2 Likes

Re: We're Looking For Automotive Writers by wittywriter: 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2022
buygala:

@ bolded

Is it 2k pounds, CAD or dollars? smiley

And it's just 2k naira, is 90% plagiarism acceptable?.. As in "copy and paste" grin..

Because I don't see how you expect a human being to wrack his head writing an original automatotive article for 2k naira undecided

Nice reaction....the OP is one of those sadistic peeps that like to frustrate writers with their frustrated self....2k for an article...it better be in Euro currency else Waka to OP.

© Wittyness
Re: We're Looking For Automotive Writers by MaryJane24: 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2022
Drop your linkedin url, please.
lonelydora:
@MaryJane24

How much is the pay?

I write on Aviation turbines (GE-90, LEAP, GENx), ICE (Gas, Diesel, Petrol), and EVs on Facebook and LinkedIn.

In fact, I write on anything called Combustion.

We can talk about it if you are serious.

(1) (Reply)

Venza 2010 Model(tokunbo) Less Than 2 Years Use. SOLD / Toyota Camry 97 Brain Box Issues / Honda Accord 2004 Wiring Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.