Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Usa(los Angels). - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa(los Angels). (2087 Views)

Lufthansa Boeing 747-8 Makes Heavy Landing In Los Angeles: Video / What I Saw in DOWNTOWN, Los Angeles / The Aerial View Of A Shocking Traffic Congestion In Los Angeles (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usa(los Angels). by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:30pm On Aug 29, 2022
Louis8796:
how much is plane ticket to the USA?

Budget at least $2,500.
Re: Usa(los Angels). by Louis8796: 6:52am On Aug 30, 2022
ok,dats gud.
1stGenAmerican:

Budget at least $2,500.
Re: Usa(los Angels). by Louis8796: 7:18am On Aug 30, 2022
can u help me with $10000
1stGenAmerican:

Budget at least $2,500.
Re: Usa(los Angels). by 1stGenAmerican(f): 10:38am On Aug 30, 2022
Louis8796:
can u help me with $10000

?
Re: Usa(los Angels). by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

?

He's asking for your assistance.
$10,000 only.

1 Like

Re: Usa(los Angels). by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2022
Studymore123:

$10,000 only.

He’s planning to move to LA, a city with a COL higher than the city I live in, so I’m sure he has more than enough money of his own.
Re: Usa(los Angels). by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

He’s planning to move to LA, a city with a COL higher than mine, so I’m sure he has more than enough money.

grin grin grin
I guess he was kidding. You have provided great pointers for him.
LA is fun but pretty expensive.
Re: Usa(los Angels). by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:46pm On Aug 30, 2022
Studymore123:

grin grin grin
I guess he was kidding. You have provided great pointers for him.
LA is fun but pretty expensive.

grin
You’re right. A few days every 2-3 years is enough fun for me, not so much fun for the pockets though. 2-3 days there costs more than 2 weeks in the Florida Keys.

1 Like

Re: Usa(los Angels). by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

grin
You’re right. A few days every 2-3 years is enough fun for me, not so much fun for the pockets though. 2-3 days there costs more than 2 weeks in the Florida Keys.

I definitely agree. Florida keys already on my travel plans. I was in ATL, New Orleans, Blowing Rock, Meriden, CT and NYC for about a week.
I was stranded in the US and struggled to find my way back to Nigeria. Maybe I will write about my escapade. The highlight of my trip was Blowing Rock.
Re: Usa(los Angels). by 1stGenAmerican(f): 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2022
Studymore123:

I definitely agree. Florida keys already on my travel plans. I was in ATL, New Orleans, Blowing Rock, Meriden, CT and NYC for about a week.
I was stranded in the US and struggled to find my way back to Nigeria. Maybe I will write about my escapade. The highlight of my trip was Blowing Rock.

You’ll enjoy the Keys. Fact is there are no clocks anywhere, you’re meant to loose track of time and not be in a rush while there. Seafood is everywhere, and cheap.
It sounds like a huge adventure! You should write about it. Blowing Rock, North Carolina? If I’m right, did you enjoy it? What’d you get a chance to do there?
Re: Usa(los Angels). by Louis8796: 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2022
let me start up small business.
1stGenAmerican:

?
Re: Usa(los Angels). by Louis8796: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2022
yes men,if u have u can still help me.
Studymore123:

$10,000 only.
Re: Usa(los Angels). by adigun27: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2022
Plss I need a solid advice my friend want to send me an invitation to USA with my wife and he promise to sponsor the own trip as our wedding gift Plss advice us how the visa can be granted
Re: Usa(los Angels). by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:08pm On Aug 30, 2022
adigun27:
Plss I need a solid advice my friend want to send me an invitation to USA with my wife and he promise to sponsor the own trip as our wedding gift Plss advice us how the visa can be granted

Apply for tourist visas.
Re: Usa(los Angels). by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 30, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

You’ll enjoy the Keys. Fact is there are no clocks anywhere, you’re meant to loose track of time and not be in a rush while there. Seafood is everywhere, and cheap.
It sounds like a huge adventure! You should write about it. Blowing Rock, North Carolina? If I’m right, did you enjoy it? What’d you get a chance to do there?

Yes, Blowing rock in NC where I visited the Grandfather Mountains. It was an unplanned trip but enjoyed every bit of it. That's where you have the highest peak of the Appalachian Mountains, almost 6,000 feet above the ground. The views and scenery was awesome. I was at peace with nature. It's been a while I hiked and enjoyed the different trails. It also gave me the moment for meditation and reflections.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usa(los Angels). by adigun27: 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2022
Why sir I taught visiting visa is best advice me
1stGenAmerican:

Apply for tourist visas.
Re: Usa(los Angels). by adigun27: 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2022
Plss what is the different between tourist ans visit
1stGenAmerican:

Apply for tourist visas.
Re: Usa(los Angels). by Louis8796: 5:44am On Aug 31, 2022
do u have the $10000
Studymore123:

$10,000 only.
Re: Usa(los Angels). by Louis8796: 5:46am On Aug 31, 2022
can u assist me with $10000.
adigun27:
Re: Usa(los Angels). by Louis8796: 5:46am On Aug 31, 2022
or even $1000
1stGenAmerican:

?
Re: Usa(los Angels). by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
Louis8796:
do u have the $10000

Hi Louis8796

I don't think you can get $10k by randomly asking on on a public forum. Do you want to lend the money? What are your plans for the funds? What do you do? Where do you live? 1stGenAmerican advised you to consider another location in the US instead of LA. LA is expensive but if that's what you want, go for it.
Re: Usa(los Angels). by Louis8796: 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
yes,i want to lend the money.
Studymore123:

Hi Louis8796

I don't think you can get $10k by randomly asking on on a public forum. Do you want to lend the money? What are your plans for the funds? What do you do? Where do you live? 1stGenAmerican advised you to consider another location in the US instead of LA. LA is expensive but if that's what you want, go for it.
Re: Usa(los Angels). by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2022
Louis8796:
yes,i want to lend the money.

What have you saved towards the funds? Have you approached family and friends.

It's better if you have a proposal and want partners. Nobody will take you serious by asking for $10k on a public forum. If you have a good proposal and the requisite experience you may easily get the funds.
Re: Usa(los Angels). by Louis8796: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2022
ok.
Studymore123:

It's better if you have a proposal and want partners. Nobody will take you serious by asking for $10k on a public forum. If you have a good proposal and the requisite experience you may easily get the funds.
Re: Usa(los Angels). by Louis8796: 3:54pm On Aug 31, 2022
My bro,just forget.
Studymore123:

Re: Usa(los Angels). by Spanishmilf(m): 9:33pm On Sep 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

He’s planning to move to LA, a city with a COL higher than the city I live in, so I’m sure he has more than enough money of his own.
Mehn you have time you should have get that this one his obviously jobless. I doubt if he is in the state with his mumu question
Check all his thread he is begging for money or askinh some dumb question.
Re: Usa(los Angels). by Louis8796: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2022
Ok no problem,you are to insolent.
Spanishmilf:

Mehn you have time you should have get that this one his obviously jobless. I doubt if he is in the state with his mumu question
Check all his thread he is begging for money or askinh some dumb question.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Singapore Visa Proccess? / Edo State To Libya / SEE Incredible Pictures About Dubai!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.