Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku (14277 Views)

Garba Shehu: Missing Funds NSA Spoke About Can’t Happen Under Buhari / FG To PDP, Atiku: Governmment Of National Unity Will Never Happen / Minimum Wage: Denial Characteristic Of The Buhari Administration – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Fira09(m): 10:46am On Aug 13, 2022
ASUU won’t embark on strike under my administration – Atiku

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar has said the Academic Staff Union of Universities, ASUU, won’t embark on strike if he is elected as president.

Atiku said the government’s inability to resolve the ASUU strike would never happen under his administration.

He spoke at the commemoration of the 2022 International Youth Day in Abuja on Friday.

Atiku stressed that the most important and fundamental right of any youth is the right to education.

He said: “Therefore, I take very strong exception to the strike by ASUU. The inability of the government to resolve that crisis will never happen under a PDP government or administration that I will oversee.

“I have been investing in education for the past 30 years.”

The former Vice President promised to work with the university authorities in bringing to an end the incessant strike.

“I believe the PDP provides the best platform for you to actualise your individual, collective aspirations,” he said.

ASUU has been on strike since February 14 over the federal government’s inability to honour their 2009 agreement.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/13/ASUU-wont-embark-on-strike-under-my-administration-atiku/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by donaldking100: 10:50am On Aug 13, 2022
Liar.
Mr unifier that cannot unify his party P.D.P, is it now Nigeria he would unify?
I supported this man before because he was better than Buhari.
But after he showed his greedy, tribalistic & hypocritical side by still running for president after 8 years by a northerner,
Plus after he undermined Christians in Nigeria by deleting his tweet about the killing & burning of Deborah in the North by muslims, he automatically lost my support.
Today i'm supporting Peter Obi because he is better than them all.
Vote Peter Obi for a better, unified & a more progressive Nigeria.

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by yomi961: 10:56am On Aug 13, 2022
Sai Waziri adamawa, A business man with a vision,mission and plans to rebuild and get Nigeria working again. Youths shine your eyes o.
APC means aka poverty, joblessness, nepotism, fascism and wanton killings
Meanwhile Atiku means education, jobs, unity, progress and above all restructuring

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by yomi961: 10:57am On Aug 13, 2022
donaldking100:
liar.
you mean this man?

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by abuwidad(m): 11:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Story for your fools

13 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Kurutinto(m): 12:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
yomi961:
Sai Waziri adamawa, A business man with a vision,mission and plans to rebuild and get Nigeria working again. Youths shine your eyes o.
APC means aka poverty, joblessness, nepotism, fascism and wanton killings
Meanwhile Atiku means education, jobs, unity, progress and above all restructuring

Atiku was part of the people that brought Buhari in 2015. We will teach all of you a lesson never to mess with the woke generation

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by tamdun: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
It happened when u were vice president sir

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Tingotoe: 12:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
Fira09:

Mynd44 nlfpmod

https://dailypost.ng/2022/08/13/ASUU-wont-embark-on-strike-under-my-administration-atiku/
You are a great liar.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Jostoman: 12:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
Atiku Mr Unifier I believe you sir

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by slawomir: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Make him shut up abeg

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by adioolayi(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
PDP

Atiku...same that was part of Obasanjo's administration

https://www.pulse.ng/communities/student/all-the-times-ASUU-has-gone-on-strike-since-1999/5jtb8cs

Anyways, Atiku is a pro privatisation....by the time he cedes all Federal Government Universities to private individuals...calling it Privatisation....or put them under his usual political terms.. Public Private Partnership (PPP)....ASUU go don possibly reset, as they will be working for private companies by then.

grin cheesy grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by bennybuhari: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Enu o sheee ooo..not by mouth

1 Like

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Throwback: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Atiku has forgotten the ASUU 2001 agreement?

Was he not Vice President then?

Any leader who can satisfy ASUU and Medical Doctors, that leader has already mortgaged other sectors of the labour force.

They cannot be satisfied. I stand by my claim.

Even when they are satisfied on their own terms, they will still hold everyone hostage if the Government approves the demands of those they consider beneath them.

I laugh in JOHESU and ASUP, the inferior kin of Medical Doctors and ASUU. They must never be compensated or allowed any power above their superior kin.

175 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by zinaunreal(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Lies lies lies lies lies
Never fall for these people's lies

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by DWJOBScom(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Same thing Buhari said
Buhari in one of his few speeches said the national conference was a waste and that the money would've paid off lecturers' salaries and fund universities.
The dude came on board and failed terribly.
Nigerians please don't make this mistake again this time.
Buhari couldn't addressed how to handle the economy, health and other things because he had speakers speaking for him
Guys pleaae listen

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by deltateam: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
We don't believe you, sir. Besides you are not talking of the main issue which is security because you live in Dubai.

If we be OBIdient, we shall eat of the fruit of the land. This is God's end time move in Nigeria. Let's allow God to use us to deliver Nigeria from vultures and cannibals, from wolves in sheep's clothes.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Jack500: 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Useless liar.

You will never become president

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Buhari said more than this,
We've leant our lesson

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Fira09:

Abeg make he gettat.

2 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Ogaga87(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Anything to sweet talk the youths is allowed but we are fed up...

Wike didn't even win primary but changed against his promise of supporting whoever emerged...

Enough of the lies and lies, it's time for truth and the truth is that, Nigerians are tired of you people

By the way, why is our own price of petrol not come down.. Criminalz

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by yesloaded: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Advise government of the day on how to end ASUU strike

Same way you guys promised heaven and earth while you are in APC that PDP is the problem of this country.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Toneypen247(m): 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Enu gbe
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by ribbit: 12:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
He is saying the truth because His administration will never happen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by jumas(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Instead for him to resolve ASUU problem he went straight to open his own university which average Nigerian man cannot pay for it.
AUN was established 2004 when he was vice president.
Check the life of atiku abubakar he is always an opportunist.
Instead for him to raise men he raised himself.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Hardcarg1: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
grin Should I talk?
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Qtrpst4: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
In your dream

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by eedimo(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
An unnecessary lie.

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Empty promises as usual until then Sir

4 Likes

Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by teomatse: 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ok na
Re: ASUU Strike Will Never Happen Under My Administration – Atiku by olaolulazio(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
It happened during your time with OBJ.

In fact, na Una cause all these rubbish.

As for the time you called yours, it will never come.

Dubai president.

7 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governors Visit Benue State (photos) / Buhari’s Achievements Have Rattled Atiku, PDP – Lai Mohammed / Dilapidation Of Police Barracks And Station In Obudu, Rivers Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.