Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,217 members, 7,811,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire (1136 Views)

Groom Abandons Bride On Wedding Day After Discovering She Already Has 4 Kids / Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) / Nigerian Man, His Oyinbo Wife And Their 4 Kids In Matching Outfits Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by Heartfelt: 11:37am On Aug 13, 2022
Hello Nairaland family,

After viewing this thread yesterday, https://www.nairaland.com/7276930/lagos-couple-seek-after-losing

I reached out to the bereaved parents and managed to get their details since I saw a few monikers say they would love to donate.

If you would like to support them please reach out to them directly, here are the father's details;

Name : Anyaobi Chukwudi , from Ogboli Ibusa Oshimili ,Local Government, Delta State
Account No: 0148917063 Gtb . Anyaobi Chukwudi Peter.
Phone number: 07046889734, 08092293179

They are currently staying at Covenant Light church at Ikeja if you would like to pay them a visit.

Picture below is of them and their surviving daughter.
Link to a video of the father since I cannot upload here: https://gofile.io/d/vYtsi1

Remain blessed.

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 dominique royalroy nlfpmod ishilove pocohantas explorers gazzuzz gaby naptu2 malignantguest onlinefarmstore folake4u

1 Like

Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by pocohantas(f): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2022
And you opened a new account for this?

1 Like

Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by Heartfelt: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2022
pocohantas:
And you opened a new account for this?

Yes. Specifically for this.

@ royalroy I cannot upload pictures, is there a restriction?
Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by pocohantas(f): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2022
Heartfelt:

Yes. Specifically for this.

@ I cannot upload pictures, is there a restriction?

It doesn’t work that way. Apologies…

Just checked the thread. RIP to the kids.
Really painful loss there.
Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by Heartfelt: 11:54am On Aug 13, 2022
pocohantas:

It doesn’t work that way. Apologies…

I don't understand.

PS: Those are not my details. You are free to dial those numbers or visit them physically if you have any doubts or suspicion. I am merely relaying their details to any Good samaritan. Cheers.

5 Likes

Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by Heartfelt: 12:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by VeryWickedMan: 12:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
If only he had brought them to my shrine

Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by gaby(m): 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Heartfelt:

Seun lalasticlala mynd44 dominique royalroy nlfpmod ishilove pocohantas explorers gazzuzz gaby naptu2 malignantguest onlinefarmstore folake4u

Thanks for the mention and show of compassion.

1 Like

Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by SlavaUkraini: 10:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
All these our Politicians no go see this kind family do good for ...

Na to donate money and vehicle to Niger republic na him dem Sabi...

Na to plan to feed their Lineage and generation with Agbado and Cassava dem Sabi...

Yeye People.... Yeye Party..... Bad Government.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go
Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by Foodqueen(f): 1:51pm On Aug 14, 2022
His name is chukwudi Micheal and his wife's name is bolani Micheal.

They reside at isawo ikorodu and right now they are in their pastor's house. Definitely in isawo ikorodu not ikeja.

Cos he's chukwudi now means that u can just use his name to scam.

Nigerian sef
Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by Ishilove: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Foodqueen:
His name is chukwudi Micheal and his wife's name is bolani Micheal.

They reside at isawo ikorodu and right now they are in their pastor's house. Definitely in isawo ikorodu not ikeja.

Cos he's chukwudi now means that u can't just use his name to scam.

Nigerian sef
Is their pastor's house in Isawo or Ikeja?
Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by ahnie: 6:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
Following
Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by NaijaCover(m): 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Heartfelt:

Tell Everything You Know About It
Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by etrouble: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
If only he had brought them to my shrine

Gear God nah
Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by etrouble: 6:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
SlavaUkraini:
All these our Politicians no go see this kind family do good for ...

Na to donate money and vehicle to Niger republic na him dem Sabi...

Na to plan to feed their Lineage and generation with Agbado and Cassava dem Sabi...

Yeye People.... Yeye Party..... Bad Government.

Enough is Enough: APC must Go

Whom do you want to bring?

Atikulation is PDP, he and his useless boss Obasanjo started the current corruption.

Peter Obituary was in PDP for about 8 years until about two months ago when Atikulation and Wike the wicked one chased him away.

Tinubu is the founder of APC

And APC = PDP
Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by Heartfelt: 7:50pm On Aug 15, 2022
Ishilove:

Is their pastor's house in Isawo or Ikeja?

Please disregard that agent of destruction. I'm pretty sure she was the arsonist behind that gruesome act.

The details I provided belong to the man. Any sensible person can type it into a bank app and verify. The phone numbers are there for video calls for verification too.

Here is a link to the video of the man himself with burns still on his back. https://gofile.io/d/vYtsi1 Seems the link to the previous one expired. This site keeps video longer. I don't have a youtube account else I would have just uploaded and shared.

I couldn't upload pics of the man, wife and surviving daughter because Nairaland won't let me.

If this was a scam, how exactly am I supposed to make money from all these?

I refuse to reply her in order not to lend credence to her folly.

cc:
If you want to help them just go ahead. Use your platform to assist them. God bless as you do. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by NaijaCover(m): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2022
Heartfelt:

Please disregard that agent of destruction. I'm pretty sure she was the arsonist behind that gruesome act.

The details I provided belong to the man. Any sensible person can type it into a bank app and verify. The phone numbers are there for video calls for verification too.

Here is a link to the video of the man himself with burns still on his back. https://gofile.io/d/vYtsi1 Seems the link to the previous one expired. This site keeps video longer. I don't have a youtube account else I would have just uploaded and shared.

I couldn't upload pics of the man, wife and surviving daughter because Nairaland won't let me.

If this was a scam, how exactly am I supposed to make money from all these?

I refuse to reply her in order not to lend credence to her folly.

cc:
If you want to help them just go ahead. Use your platform to assist them. God bless as you do. Cheers.

The Link Is Not Opening Na
Re: I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire by Heartfelt: 9:00pm On Aug 15, 2022
post=115737709:

The Link Is Not Opening Na

Its opening fine here o. Please click well.
Or you can contact the man to make you a short video.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Can Be Giving Me 'akamu' Every Morning Here In.. / Nigerian Women and Marriage in the US / 17-year-old Girl Gives Birth To Baby Boy In Kirikiri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.