Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:08 PM

Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) (27957 Views)

Boy Found Wandering In Enugu. Do You Know Him? (Photo) / Woman Who Claims To Be Married To Army Colonel Found Wandering In Ondo. Photos / Lady Wandering In Ogun State. Do You Know Her? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 6:34am On Feb 08, 2022
Update From . COM

The Enugu state police command has solicited the help of the public in locating the parents of two children of about 6 and 3 years respectively, who were found wandering and crying along Okpara Avenue, Enugu.

A statement released by ASP Daniel Anekwe, the spokesperson of the state police command, says the children, who are suspected to be siblings, gave their names as *Amanda and Chioma (surnames unknown) respectively. However, Amanda, the older of them, mentioned the name of their mother as Ifunnaya, who sells food.

Ndukwe said all efforts so far made to locate the parents or relatives of the children for identification and claim, have proved abortive.

''Hence, anyone who can identify or assist the Police to locate and reunite the children with their family is hereby enjoined to *visit Central Police Station (CPS) Enugu or call 08068820580."Ndukwe said.

1 Share

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Haakeem(m): 6:48am On Feb 08, 2022

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by athaboi(f): 7:10am On Feb 08, 2022
Where
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by jospepper(m): 7:17am On Feb 08, 2022
Take them to the nearest police station, social welfare department or ministry of women affairs shikenan.

Modified
Those of you quoting me are late to the party, that reply was to his original post which he has modified. Thank you.

CC Quatar2022 and co.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by NaijaCover(m): 7:34am On Feb 08, 2022
athaboi:
Where

See More Photos Via www.. com

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by donziller(m): 7:58am On Feb 08, 2022
Lucky children, thank God it's happen in enugu if na ogun the headline will be different

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by LaSenior: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2022
cheesy

Thank God it happened in a Safe region

The waist region could have butchered this shildren for money

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Chijeep(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2022
Not really Surprised

I know them very well,
I know their father and mother,
Sorry I mean I know their parents.
I know their brothers and sisters
sorry I know their siblings
I know their uncle and aunt
sorry I mean I know their relatives
I know where they live, eat, drink and sleep
Sorry I mean I know their location
THEY LIVE IN BOLTON WANDERERS grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Dawn91(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2022
donziller:
Lucky children, thank God it's happen in enugu if na ogun the headline will be different

Tribalism aside what you said is true.. anywhere in the southwest these kids would have been used for rituals unfortunately
Maybe their mother suffers from dementia or abandoned them due to poverty cry

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Paliwnl: 11:29am On Feb 08, 2022
D
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by ablejesus26(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2022
Chia umu oma.
See Smiles��

7 Likes

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Mumben(f): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2022
Carelessness on the part of the parents. How can you be careless with two kids at a go? I pray they re_unite soon with their parents

7 Likes

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Innobee99(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2022
donziller:
Ogun, Centre of Head miners

7 Likes

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by whippersnapper(m): 11:29am On Feb 08, 2022
We live in perilous times. Since I saw the video of the woman that was butchered in Ogun state. I now know this skull mining thing by afonjas is a booming business. When an afonja See's your head it's millions going on in his head

7 Likes

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by seyz91(m): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2022
Olodo, i doubt you read the thread at all undecided

No be Enugu police department post am and seeking help? Which police station again? undecided
jospepper:
Take them to the nearest police station, social welfare department or ministry of women affairs shikenan.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by sukkot: 11:31am On Feb 08, 2022
smiley those pikins resembu pius anyim

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by AshiwajuFoward: 11:32am On Feb 08, 2022
Ah. shocked Make Ugwuanyi sharply secure them before baby factory pipo kidnap and sell dem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Amspecial: 11:32am On Feb 08, 2022
Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Invictuse: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2022
This is very true, poverty n wretchedness as engulfed the SouthEast n their mother must truly be suffering from dementia due to excessive intake of MkpuriMkpuri or whatever the name of that drug that is threatening to ruin your entire tribe mad.

Dawn91:

Tribalism aside what you said is true.. anywhere in the southwest these kids would have been used for rituals unfortunately
Maybe their mother suffers from dementia or abandoned them due to poverty cry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by koning: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2022
I am sure the parents are vigourously looking for them too. Children can waka some kind waka sometimes.

I am sure they left their mother's shop and wandered off.

Thank God it's in Enugu. They will be okay.

7 Likes

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Benjax4all: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2022
seyz91:
Olodo, i doubt you read the thread at all undecided

No be Enugu police department post am and seeking help? Which police station again? undecided
may be ogun state police station grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Dawn91(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2022
Invictuse:
This is very true, poverty n wretchedness a engulfed the East n their mother must truly be suffering from dementia due to excessive intake of MkpuriMkpuri or whatever the name of that drug that is threaten to run your entire tribe mad.

Ok

I am not from there so let their indigenes answer you sir

Well done

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by dejio42(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2022
[s][/s]
donziller:
Use your brain,don't let your keyboard process data to your brain.
Just "Thank God" is enough to prove to us you are here

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by koning: 11:34am On Feb 08, 2022
donziller:

Fact... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by seyz91(m): 11:35am On Feb 08, 2022
cheesy
Benjax4all:
may be ogun state police station grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Are The Parents Of 2 Children Found Wandering In Enugu? (Photo) by Wakanakarue: 11:35am On Feb 08, 2022
Ụmụ ọma ụmụ ọma... Eeyaah grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abandoned Baby - Benkingsley Humanitarian Act( Then And Now ) / Temitope Amodu Gave Birth To Quadruplets, Stranded At National Hospital (photo) / Family Of Four And Above In One Room, How Do You Cope? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.