Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) (45414 Views)

University Of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught Sexually Harassing A Female Student / Lecturers Allegedly Demand Sex For Grades From Students in Uniport / #sexforgrades: UNILAG Shuts 'down Cold' Room Where Lecturers Allegedly Assault S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by CalabarPikin: 1:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
If we d beat teachers for secondary school, I wonder who d hell is lecturer that will try nonsense
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Natbrowny: 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
lexy2014:

Haven't you thought of the possibility that the school isn't on strike?

Just as u stated. I just thought so now. With naija structure, u don't even know which school is on strike and which one isn't - -
states n federal (aside privates)
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by victor9jaar: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
I hope the girl has enough money to put this idiot lecturer in her place. this is why cultists are useful sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Sambaby7640: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sucre6:
That one Nah advance secondary school be that, try that with me and see what's up
I go beat you die... You go beg tire....abide the school rules and regulations, no they won't!.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
lomprico:

You no get sense at all!

Oga,I expressed my opinion without being abusive. I didn't even abuse you self.

You can do the same too. Your response makes you look immature,and I am sure you are not immature or childish. So why bring yourself to the level of such people?

Tomorrow you will abuse someone and it might backfire on you for nothing.

Always remember there is a human behind the monickers here. Also, if I abused you, you won't like it. Remember that and take warning

Good afternoon..

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by MrWondah(m): 1:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
lomprico:

Read the story again, this time slowly.
When did this event happen? Two years ago?
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Sambaby7640: 1:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Marvieduke:
God save the lecturer say no be me them try that one with, bcoz I go unleash dragons on them.
I go beat you ehn..... simple rules they won't follow... dressing Ungodly and provocatively.

Nonsense!!
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by gaspology(m): 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
“She revealed that the lecturers insisted that even if her father was the governor, they would still have her hair cut.
Tomorrow they will be forming ASUU. Empty morons

Imagine the audacity!!!

Seriously, I really don't blame those miscreants masquerading themselves as lecturers... You can't try this with the useless Yahaya Bello that owes backlog of salaries.

They should be sacked on or before 20th August.

Rubbish.

Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Sambaby7640: 2:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
rusher14:

If na me, lecturer go don dey look mirror if him front teeth still remain.

lipsrsealed
Keyboard warriors!. My students knows me. I treat even the smallest fuvkups.
You go beg tire.
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by rusher14: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sambaby7640:
Keyboard warriors!. My students knows me. I treat even the smallest fuvkups.
You go beg tire.

Taa.

It's all these students who are trying to impress their parents.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Heterodox(m): 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
I experienced this same assault in OAU Biochemistry.

It's a sad trend. Too much lawlessness in the country.

Everyone making up their own rule.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by RepoMan007: 2:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Did she violate some rules or regulations? I Hope they have legal grounds for this seemingly nonsensical move.
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by RepoMan007: 2:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Heterodox:
I experienced this same assault in OAU Biochemistry.

It's a sad trend. Too much lawlessness in the country.

Everyone making up their own rule.
On what grounds were they trying to cut the hair? Did you violate departmental rules or dress code?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Focus9(m): 2:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gccavay7:
Ok..!
Werey
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Sucre6: 2:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sambaby7640:
I go beat you die... You go beg tire....abide the school rules and regulations, no they won't!.

Nonsense

For university
Are u kidding me, e be like hand never touch u before, wait until u go beat girl way him boyfriend Nah cultist, the beating way u go receive, hospital fit no gree admit you self, in a higher institution, lecturer way get sense no dey do pass himself, make them no go put am wotowoto for him body grin
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Triplerg: 2:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I ran in here thinking of another type of scissors
See your dirty mind
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Josephkabila12: 2:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chey all this graduate assistant lecturer sef. Dem don turn my school to children school. Wen we dey school dat year u no fit try sh*t with us nah

1 Like

Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by NaBanga: 2:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
There so many wicked and mentally ill people throughout Nigeria.
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Heterodox(m): 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
RepoMan007:
On what grounds were they trying to cut the hair? Did you violate departmental rules or dress code?
There was no written departmental laws or dress code.

I just had afro that's all. And the woman was like I can't do presentation because of my hair
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Roozzaay(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
Now imagine this happened in far away ABU, UNIMAID or BUK angry and the lecturers involved were one Salamatu Ahmed and Dr. Umar Adamu with a female student (victim) named Victoria Daniel.
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by ransomed: 2:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
If it is considered abnormal by more than one lecturer, then, it is excessive. They should tell us if they are students or seductive home wreckers.
God bless those lecturers .
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by AsawanaDgreat: 3:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Wike group
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Phcmayor(m): 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
No serious thing
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by rickleye: 3:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
PlayMaker14:
“She revealed that the lecturers insisted that even if her father was the governor, they would still have her hair cut.

Imagine the audacity!!!

Seriously, I really don't blame those miscreants masquerading themselves as lecturers... You can't try this with the useless Yahaya Bello that owes backlog of salaries.

They should be sacked on or before 20th August.

Rubbish.

This is not 80's . Send her home with a letter. This one get as e bi o. What could the reason be
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Uwamgbede26: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
I lack words to express my utter disgust and illfeelings concerning this uncalled for development which obviously has a cataclysmic effect. But I shall without much ado, revisit this issue with all the seriousness it deserves. Meanwhile, and however, the female lecturer get nyash and the board should excuse her by taking due cognizance of this key observation. Be that as it may, I would require a personal cum private interaction with the above mentioned female lecturer.

My verdict: I will do the needful to ensure that an everlasting and uninterrupted peace reigns. Uro diri unu
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Sleekfingers: 3:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
dre11:

https://punchng.com/rivers-lecturers-allegedly-use-scissors-on-female-student/

University of nowadays, is full of children still sucking their mother's breasts......

Back in the day. Those useless lectures won't dare try this shit.....try it, and get killed like a chicken......
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Ogunleti01: 3:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
See the devilish skirt Mrs lecturer wear selfgrin
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Adakintroy: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
Well this student are anything but modest.

In the certificate it's clearly stated that one must be found upright in character and in learning. Carry on the surgery madam lecturer. This millennials must bend by fireby force.
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by Ogunleti01: 3:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
lolu2019:
Even though I don't like lecturers.make una try hear the lecturers side of the story.some of dis girls have attitude issues. I encountered an incident like dis at LASU dis year.I tried to make peace BTW the girl and the security operatives.but the girl got attitude issues.
muat you justify lawlessness. What if they end infecting the poor girl through their unsterilised scissors
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by eenai(m): 4:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
This is very wrong. How can you use an unsterilised scissors on a student
Re: Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic) by imagrg(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Educated illiterates masquerading as lecturers.

Do they know the colour of the hair below?
Why did they not find out and shave that too!

Nonsense!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships / Two Final Year Students Of UNIABUJA Got Engaged At A Departmental Dinner ( PHOTO / New Naira Notes Scarcity, See What My Son's School Sent To Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.