Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

How To Create A Newsletter For Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Create A Newsletter For Website (854 Views)

Creating A Newsletter Subscription Box / Creating A Newsletter Subscription Box / How Much Do You Charge for Website Design? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Newsletter For Website by SALOYIN(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2011
Do you have any ideas
Re: How To Create A Newsletter For Website by yawatide(f): 10:32pm On Aug 04, 2011
If you are referring to newsletter that you send via email:

1) You will have to code it with HTML and inline CSS (stylesheets won't work, even at page level, based on personal experience, sadly).

2) You code it like any other HTML page

3) Make sure that if you don't have a dedicated server, you know what the "emails sent" limit is as otherwise, either your emails won't get sent out or you will be flagged as a spammer.

I personally tell my clients to use a service like constantContact.com. Let someone else do the dirty work for once smiley

Good luck!
Re: How To Create A Newsletter For Website by yamakuza: 3:26am On Aug 08, 2011
^ 9ce!

He could also install phplist or any other opensource solution.

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name Needed / New Social Network Unthink Says ‘fu’ To Facebook And Google+ / Criticize This Site Of Mind For Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.