Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) (906 Views)

Boreholes: A Corps Member Vs Peter Obi / U.S. Journalist, J. Palmer Exposes Chicago State University Corruption & Tinubu' / 2023: How I Plan To Fight Corruption – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by seunmsg(m): 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
I came across the two videos below of Tinubu and Peter Obi talking about how to fight corruption. Watch the two videos and make of it whatever you like. As for me, I think Peter Obi is all hubris and Insha Allah. The two links are from Twitter. Enjoy!

https://twitter.com/drolusesan/status/1558349760226107393?s=21

https://twitter.com/2liveandlove/status/1558358153770815488?s=21

Lalasticlala and Mynd44, can we get this to front page?

2 Likes

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by Malory: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
A man who loots with bullion van can never fight corruption.

8 Likes

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by seunmsg(m): 2:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Malory:
A man who loots with bullion van can never fight corruption.

Watch the two videos and see how empty and shallow your Peter Obi is.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by mediclife1987(m): 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
seunmsg:
I came across the two videos below of Tinubu and Peter Obi talking about how to fight corruption. Watch the two videos and make of it whatever you like. As for me, I think Peter Obi is all hubris and Insha Allah. The two links are from Twitter. Enjoy!

Peter Obi talks as if he has some Respiratory problems of some sorts...

Almost sounds like he's wheezing...

3 Likes

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by adedayoa2(f): 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
My God, the difference is clear. Watching this video alone makes me happy that I am supporting Tinubu. I have no regret.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by Yoruba1stson: 2:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
BAT23 is a done deal

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by Sergio101(m): 2:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Watched.

information taken (Now can we analyze?).

It's not as if we all know the meaning of reality....... but till it hit us.

How can I even believe any word of Tinubu even with the high corruption case levelled against him in the past??.

The Pandora issue that you guys wanted to implicate Obi with even made no sense because as you dig dip.....it becomes more meaningless (it was just all about making sure that the white garment is stained).

But in Tinubu's case.....law court tested the presence of Tinubu (worst we can have from a leader).

Finally.... there's no need trying so hard juxtapose Tinubu and Obi in the same line because Tinubu's flatulence is still effective in the person of Buhari.

Vote Wise!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by 3ple9iner: 2:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
We that don't have data to watch ko?

1 Like

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by seunmsg(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
mediclife1987:

He’s just empty. The only times he’s coherent is when he’s talking about how to cut down the cost of governance and when he’s lying. Other than the two, he has absolutely no bright idea on anything.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by seunmsg(m): 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
3ple9iner:
We that don't have data to watch ko?

Go and buy data and watch. It’s part of the sacrifice you have to make for the betterment of your country.

6 Likes

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by Sergio101(m): 2:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
mediclife1987:

Though Tinubu is allergic to coming openly to the media freely like Obi......I can vividly remember that the last time I listened to his Yorubacentric incoherent gibberish (Ogun outcry before the primary election), I regretted wasting my good data for that.

2 Likes

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by donphilopus: 3:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Let’s hope the moderators will do the needful.

Hopefully.

1 Like

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by seunmsg(m): 3:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sergio101:
Watched.

How can I even believe any word of Tinubu even with the high corruption case levelled against him in the past??.

The Pandora issue that you guys wanted to implicate Obi with even made no sense because as you dig dip.....it becomes more meaningless (it was just all about making sure that the white garment is stained).

But in Tinubu's case.....law court tested the presence of Tinubu (worst we can have from a leader).

Finally.... there's no need trying so hard juxtapose Tinubu and Obi in the same line because Tinubu's flatulence is still effective in the person of Buhari.

Vote Wise!!

Empty gibberish just like how Peter Obi sounded in the video. You did not analyze the ideas shared by the two candidates on how to curb corruption, you simply posted lots of words that makes no sense at the end of the day.

Watch the two videos all over again and come back to do a better, logical and sensible analysis grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by Ofemannnu: 3:23pm On Aug 13, 2022

I am not a party person.I hate politics because of the lies and deception but I have seen that it affects my life and lives of the people around me.
I just have to get involved,not an aspirant but a voter.I and everybody around me must vote wisely.
I made my research so as to vote wisely:
ATIKU,OBI,TINUBU.
They are all corrupt.OBI is the least corrupt amongst them.

Atiku:
I even shudder at the thought of him being President of Nigeria.Has mostly gotten his hands soiled in Nigerian pie.Almost bereft of ideas.
HE Atiku cannot do anything positive for Nigeria but very,very little.Depends on money and very bereft of positive innovations.Doesnt have good antecedents of growth and development.I respect him.He is a fighter but Nigeria does not want somebody without ideas now.

Obi:
An almost gentleman.A little prudent with more integrity than the other two.
Another integrity man like Buhari.
IIf only integrity can take a country like Nigeria out of its doldrum,then Buhari and in the same vein,Obi would have been the best bet for Nigeria but no sir.
HE Obi is not so innovative.He is the normal build schools,build roads kind of governor.
Didnt execute much project but left a sizeable amount of money for his successor even if there was denial.
We need somebody who is innovative and can think out of the box now sir.
HE Obi does not fit in.Maybe when Nigeria comes out of this limbo,then welcome sir.

Tinubu:
A shrewd politician,businessman,human and infrastructure builder, etc.
Have never met or seen Tinubu before except on TV.
With my research,it was all growth and development from his Chicago days to Exxon Mobile to being a Senator to Nadeco etc.
Knowing that he is corrupt just like the other politicians..may God forgive me because I cannot prove this allegation...I have made up my mind to look at the positive part and not insinuations.
Moreover,Nigeria needs somebody with great ideas,who can build 'living things and non living things'
He has built a lot of people up and Lagos state is not left out of this growth and development which had made Lagos the 5th economy in Africa.
Tinubu,as I have observed,has the midas touch which is a gift from the Omnipresent.
Most things he touches,grow and develop.

He is an old man but with lots and lots of ideas ,victory mien and a whole gamut of positive aura.
He has done it before.He will do it again for Nigeria.
Vote wisely not with tribal sentiments.

2 Likes

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by Modphase: 3:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Foolish Igbo was it not Peter Obi that was caught red-handed looting over N250 million in cash from Anambra on a monthly basis ?

Was it not same Pandora bastard that looted to build mail in Abuja n PH ?

No be same bastard looted to buy brewery at exorbitant rate only to sell to himself for peanut or all those ones too holds no water all while he was the governor of Anambra but a private citizen that left government house over 10 years ago bring bullion van to his house is the criminal according to your bigoted Igbo foolish damaged head ?!

Sergio101:
Watched.

Vote Wise!!

1 Like

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by Ofemannnu: 3:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Modphase:
Foolish Igbo was it not Peter Obi that was caught red-handed looting over N250 million in cash from Anambra on a monthly basis ?

Was it not same Pandora bastard that looted to build mail in Abuja n PH ?

No be same bastard looted to buy brewery at exorbitant rate only to sell to himself for peanut or all those ones too holds no water all while he was the governor of Anambra but a private citizen that left government house over 10 years ago bring bullion van to his house is the criminal according to your bigoted Igbo foolish damaged head ?!

Stop calling somebody bastard,please.
OBI...DATTI.
DOA

2 Likes

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by Modphase: 3:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
ayokellany:

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by mediclife1987(m): 3:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
seunmsg:

He’s just empty. The only times he’s coherent is when he’s talking about how to cut down the cost of governance and when he’s lying. Other than the two, he has absolutely no bright idea on anything.

Omoor see uppercut.

You mean he's another empty headed kwaruptien paighter
Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by YourhealthNG2(m): 4:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
Senseless propaganda to sell expired products to Nigerians..

They searched for a very old video of Tinubu when he was still fairly coherent and compared with an edited video of Peter Obi..

If Tinubu of today is still confident of himself and his plans, he should present himself for a live TV interview, just like Peter Obi has done countless times.

Nigeria has never been short of plans.

Rather the problem has always been with sincerity of purpose and courage to get the plans fully implemented..

There's nothing novel about having a credit system.

But first things first. You should have a viable and productive economy where majority of people are gainfully employed for any credit system to gain traction.

How can you be talking of credit system when you have 100 million people languishing in poverty

What about the unacceptable high unemployment rate

How does a credit system solve the problem of unacceptable inflated contracts at the federal and state level, which is responsible for over 50% of corruption and wastage in Nigeria

A situation where a contract that should have been executed for N2 billion will be inflated to N10 billion..

The Lagos light rail project for instance was conceptualised by Jakande in the early 80s but the project is still ongoing till date because of corruption and inflated contracts.

How does a credit system solve the problem of criminal wastages in government

Peter Obi's message with regards to curtailing corruption is clear. Lead by example - stop approving inflated contracts, cut the criminal wastage and build a vibrant and productive economy.

In fact, when you set the country on a solid footing, a lot of things will naturally fall in line, driven by the private sector. This will naturally include a durable credit system.

4 Likes

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by techWriter3: 4:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
A man who plunders with gold van can never fight corruption
Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by michelz: 4:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
I didn't bother to watch the videos .
The videos were posted by an OP who is a well-known hater of good things and moreover, you can't mention Tinubu and fighting corruption in the same sentence.
Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by Rilwayne001: 5:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Peter Obi is not articulate enough. And I think he’s only basking on the euphoria of Buharis failure. Many people are tired of buhari APC government
Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by seunmsg(m): 6:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Rilwayne001:
Peter Obi is not articulate enough. And I think he’s only basking on the euphoria of Buharis failure. Many people are tired of buhari APC government

He’s empty on ideas and innovations. He will be another Jonathan if he wins. As governor, he was colorless and did nothing extraordinary.
Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by Spandau: 10:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
seunmsg:

He’s empty on ideas and innovations. He will be another Jonathan if he wins. As governor, he was colorless and did nothing extraordinary.

But for you, the man who couldn't say anything other than broom, broom, broom-broom, broooooooooooooooooom when he was given a mic will perform, abi? Dolts everywhere. SMH.
Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by PandoraObi: 10:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chaaaaaiiii Peter Obi is empty, he can't complete a sentence on fighting corruption
Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sergio101:
Watched.

Vote Wise!!

Has he been convicted by same court of law?

Just an innocent question and I hope you help me out constructively!
Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sergio101:
Watched.

Vote Wise!!

Has he been convicted by same court of law?

Just an innocent question and I hope you help me out constructively!

https://allafrica.com/stories/200302110527.html

Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by Spandau: 10:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Empty gibberish just like how Peter Obi sounded in the video. You did not analyze the ideas shared by the two candidates on how to curb corruption, you simply posted lots of words that makes no sense at the end of the day.

Watch the two videos all over again and come back to do a better, logical and sensible analysis grin

Kady Mutairu! As usual naaa! grin
Re: How To Fight Corruption: Tinubu Vs Peter Obi (video) by effort1: 10:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
seunmsg:

Since the PAC has solution to corruption, why has it increases tremendously in the past 8 years.

How does providing credit reduce corruption?

I expected you to be more sensible than this. Cut down cost of running government as prescribed by Obi and you will be blocking loopholes that open the doors to corrupt practices.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Only Peter Obi Has Been The One Visiting Those Who Don't Love Him / BREAKING: Tambuwal Replaces Fayemi As NGF Chairman / Why The South Will Lose In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.