Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

THIS SUNDAY!! Efe Warri Boy To Thrill Abuja With "I'm Finally Famous" Live - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / THIS SUNDAY!! Efe Warri Boy To Thrill Abuja With "I'm Finally Famous" Live (336 Views)

MC Tagwaye To Thrill Abuja Residents With 'Throne Of Laffta' / Rapper Vector, Ruggedman, Real Warri Pikin, Others Thrill Abuja Residents (pics) / Magu Urges Nigerians To Shun Corruption As African China, I Go Dye Thrill Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

THIS SUNDAY!! Efe Warri Boy To Thrill Abuja With "I'm Finally Famous" Live by Afro3: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Efe Warri Boy To Thrill Abuja With "I'm Finally Famous" Live

Popular comedian, Efe Warri Boy has concluded plans to hit Abuja the nation's capital with his "I'm Finally Famous" show.

The show scheduled to take place on August 14, 2022 will hold at Transcorp Hilton Hotel Abuja.

It will be hosted by MC Senator while music will be provided by Ruggedman and Vector.

Comedians to perform at the show include, Real Warri Pikin, Chuks D'General, Phronesis, Mc Bob, Whalemouth, Mc Papi, Omini-aho and Koloman.

It is packaged by Kobo Productions X Charlvyn Ent.

Ticket prices have been fixed from the range of 5k to 1.5m from regular to premium table.

The organisers say there will be lots of fun and entertainment to thrill guests.

(1) (Reply)

Una Too Like Belle Matter - 2baba, Reacts After Pregnancy Rumor Went Viral / Yul Edeochie In A Big Tears / Bbnaija 2022: Chichi Wins Hoh. Stays Till Final

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.