Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

How Old Are You On Nairaland? | My Age On Nairaland With Photo Proof - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Old Are You On Nairaland? | My Age On Nairaland With Photo Proof (318 Views)

Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof / How Old Were You When You Discovered Your True Self / How Old Were You When Your Mother / Father Died And How Old Were They (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Old Are You On Nairaland? | My Age On Nairaland With Photo Proof by david102(m): 3:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
I was just checking my profile today and I found out I have been registered on this great platform since 2013. Honestly, it's unbelievable, because it seems like yesterday.... So I am 9 years old, wow.... And I loved every bit of the social network.

How old are you on Nairaland?

Re: How Old Are You On Nairaland? | My Age On Nairaland With Photo Proof by Bluntguy: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
You should be in Primary 3 then.

(1) (Reply)

Ugoma Cultural Dance Group Celebrates First Year Anniversary/ Fund Raising, Thri / Introducing Ilẹ̀ Adúláwọ̀ / Notable Yoruba Leaders To Deliberate Nat'l Unity, Restructuring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.