Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,862 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof (6492 Views)

Why Ikwerres Are Not Igbo - The Logic Behind It / Are Aniomas And Ikwerres Igbo?here Is A Geographic Fact . / Igbo:here's Why There Is A Possibility That This Tribe Is From Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by viscerion: 11:43pm On Oct 09, 2018
We are all hear to learn, but some group of people are strong headed and hellbent on deceiving others, so this is to prevent deception

To all yorubas, hausas, all northerners, and south southerners, the next time you enter an argument with an Igbo person on whether ikwerre, ukwuani, ika of delta are igbo? just give the igbo person these following points

1.) people of bonny in rivers are ijaw, yet they speak igbo. tribe is not by language
2.)urhobos and isokos of delta are like twins, yet they maintain their status as different tribes, go to warri and see
3.)Ibibio and efik of akwa ibom and cross river despite strong similarities maintain their status as different tribes, it is we outsiders that just grouped all of them as "calabar people"
4.) ikwerre people have as much similarities with ijaw as with igbo, come to rivers and see, ikwerre main dressing and dance like ijaws
5.) yorubas answer timi, ijaw people also bear timi does that make ijaws yoruba?
6.) though not confirmed, they are evidences that show ikwerre and ika of agbor MAY come from Edo, which may explain the name "rumuighoroya"
7.) Even Non Nigerians from togo, ghana e.t.c claim to be Nigerians if it will favour them jobs, admission, social benefits, e.t.c, after all GEJ an ijaw man gave himself azikiwe to get favour from igbos, so dont be surprise when famous ikwerre people all themselves igbo, same people will claim hausa if they can if it will favour them
8.)Ikwerre has different dialects, so ikwerre itself cannot be a dialect under igbo
9.) why is it only Igbo people that keep insisting that ikwerre and ika and ukwani of delta state are igbos, when even the ikwerre, ukwani people dont insist that

i could go on and on, dont be deceived, rumuighoroya meka we

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by Mortiple(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2018
We have heard.

Next!

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by slivertongue: 12:08am On Oct 10, 2018
Anoda divisive thread. d Aniomas call themselves delta-igbo, okowa, odili, amaechi call themselves igbos. so try again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by jerryunit48: 12:36am On Oct 10, 2018
Trash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 10, 2018
Tell them oooo.
They will not hear.
Will soon come to fight and claim nonsense right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by viscerion: 2:21am On Oct 10, 2018
Alero3Arubi:
Tell them oooo.
They will not hear.

abi o, its only to insult they know, they cant argue with points, I got these points from another thread from an ikwerre person for that matter

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 10, 2018
Op Pls and Pls again, this type of topic have been thrashed on nairaland before.

Those groups u mentioned are not IGBOS and will NEVER, BE GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL.
Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by fasterwell(m): 5:28pm On Oct 10, 2018
viscerion:

We are all hear to learn, but some group of people are strong headed and hellbent on deceiving others, so this is to prevent deception

To all yorubas, hausas, all northerners, and south southerners, the next time you enter an argument with an Igbo person on whether ikwerre, ukwuani, ika of delta are igbo? just give the igbo person these following points

1.) people of bonny in rivers are ijaw, yet they speak igbo. tribe is not by language
2.)urhobos and isokos of delta are like twins, yet they maintain their status as different tribes, go to warri and see
3.)Ibibio and efik of akwa ibom and cross river despite strong similarities maintain their status as different tribes, it is we outsiders that just grouped all of them as "calabar people"
4.) ikwerre people have as much similarities with ijaw as with igbo, come to rivers and see, ikwerre main dressing and dance like ijaws
5.) yorubas answer timi, ijaw people also bear timi does that make ijaws yoruba?
6.) though not confirmed, they are evidences that show ikwerre and ika of agbor MAY come from Edo, which may explain the name "rumuighoroya"
7.) Even Non Nigerians from togo, ghana e.t.c claim to be Nigerians if it will favour them jobs, admission, social benefits, e.t.c, after all GEJ an ijaw man gave himself azikiwe to get favour from igbos, so dont be surprise when famous ikwerre people all themselves igbo, same people will claim hausa if they can if it will favour them
8.)Ikwerre has different dialects, so ikwerre itself cannot be a dialect under igbo
9.) why is it only Igbo people that keep insisting that ikwerre and ika and ukwani of delta state are igbos, when even the ikwerre, ukwani people dont insist that

STOP VIBRATING UNNECCESSARILY.

CAN YOU TELL ME THE NAME OF IKWERRE ANCESTRAL GOD?

Meanwhile all u said above is baseless and cannot hold a single drop of water

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by Ukaegbumbeh(m): 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2018
The people you called lgbo, what makes them lgbo and the people you called non lgbo what makes them non lgbo? But they're yoruba in kwara state right.

3 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by fasterwell(m): 5:43pm On Oct 10, 2018
Alero3Arubi:
Tell them oooo.
They will not hear.

All what he said are baseless

If u are ready we can talk.

Meanwhile i an Ikwerre guy and the Great Great Great Great Great Great Grandson of EVO

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by fasterwell(m): 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2018
viscerion:

abi o, its only to insult they know, they cant argue with points, I got these points from another thread from an ikwerre person for that matter

Let us analyse ur points one by one and u would be surprised at the end that u ended making no point.

Meka oh

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by viscerion: 7:05pm On Oct 10, 2018
go ahead, analyze, i started my post with we are all here to learn, i know weve thrashed this issue many times but as you see it tends to create more confusion than answers, so i made a simple way to treat it

my mum is ikwerre, and im not denying that they are igbos in rivers and delta states, just that the ikwere n ukwale people are not the igbos in SS. we have igbos in aniocha n oshimili LG in delta, the ukwani are in ndokwa LG, they r a diff tribe
Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by nengibo: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2018
Ok
Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by nengibo: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2018
nengibo:
Bonny, Opobo(In general Ibani people) are not Igbo because aside from Ibo there is native dialect called Ibani, Ibani people have a distinct history, language and culture.

Src: lower niger and its tribes.

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by FisifunKododada: 1:26am On Oct 11, 2018
Is it by force to be Ibo? Why can't Ibos leave these tribes alone? Haba!
Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by RedboneSmith(m): 3:53am On Oct 11, 2018
Some of your points/illustrations are reasonable. Some are not.

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 11, 2018
Op u better stop this nonsense abeg, u guys are not igbos, we have all accepted, stop creating irrelevant threads to get attention.

4 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by fasterwell(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2018
viscerion:
go ahead, analyze, i started my post with we are all here to learn, i know weve thrashed this issue many times but as you see it tends to create more confusion than answers, so i made a simple way to treat it

my mum is ikwerre, and im not denying that they are igbos in rivers and delta states, just that the ikwere n ukwale people are not the igbos in SS. we have igbos in aniocha n oshimili LG in delta, the ukwani are in ndokwa LG, they r a diff tribe

Someone already said that this topic has been treated on this forum before but its obvious that you are here judging by your time of registering on the forum.

So, i will respond based on facts..

1. The origin of Igbos in Bonny and Opobo can be traced to the era of slave trade and the abolishment of the slave trade.

Read here

https://www.nairaland.com/732794/igbos-bonny-igbodefender.com

They were real Igbos who stayed back and settled in Bonny and Opobo after the slave trade was abolished. They are now indigenes of Bonny and Opobo.

In nny own town, a son of a hired servant from core Igboland is now a reigning king of my community and they are now Ikwerre indigenes.

2. The case of Urhobos and Ishkos of Delta is that they both wants to rule themselves and decides what happens in their domain and the sane thing that happened between Ogoni and Eleme people of Rivers state...

Again the same thing was what transpired between the Ikwerres and the Igbos. The Ikwerres were tired of being treated as slaves or servants to the Igbos especially the people of Arochukwu who lorded themselves over the Ikwerres

Late Senator Obi Wali once said that as a little boy, he used to carry his father's chair to the village meeting but as soon as an Arochukwu man arrives at the meeting and there was no seat for him, his father would surrender his own seat to the Arochukwu man and then sat on the floor.

I also remembered when an Igbo man who was not from Rivers state was representing the Ikwerres in the federal house of representatives,

So for that purpose the Ikwerres vowed to cut ties the core Igbos so they can rule thenselves and decide what hapens in their domain. The Ikwerres had to do what they did to be free from intimidations by their Igbo brothers and for politival gains..

3. Calabar was the capital of old Cross River state which the current Akwa Ibom was part of. There were several tribes like Anang, Efik, Ibibio etc. The creation of Akwa Ibom state was not because of tribes or identity crisis but to bring governance close to the people.

Or are you trying to tell us that the Ijaws in Rivers State are different fromt the Ijaws in Bayelsa and other states?

4. It is not by dressing or dancing but the origin. That you now wear shrts,, suits, trousers and dance hip pop, does that makes you an American?

5. Check the meaning of Timi in Ijaw and yoruba if they are the same. Chika is an Igbo and Ikwerre with same meaning

6. Even some part of Abia state either Arochukwu or Ohafia also has link with Bini..

7. Also for the benefit of staying alive, the Ikwerres had no other option but to deny the Igbos during the civil war so federal troops won't wipe them off. Don't forget that the Ogonis and Ijaws already told the federal troops that Ikwerres were Igbos which triggered the killings of innocent and defendless Ikwerres by the Nigerian army until the Ikwerres denied being Igbos.

8. Even Asa in Abia state has different dialects let alone Ikwerre. Igbo language has many sub - languages and each sub - language has many dialects which Ikwerre happens to be one of then.

9. Even the Yorubas, Hausas, Ijaws, Ogonis, Efik calls the Ikwerres Igbos...

TO CROWN IT ALL THE IKWERRES AND IGBOS HAS THE SAME ANCESTRAL GOD CALLED ANADIOHA

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 11, 2018
fasterwell:

Someone already said that this topic has been treated on this forum before but its obvious that you are here judging by your time of registering on the forum.

1. The origin of Igbos in Bonny and Opobo can be traced to the era of slave trade and the abolishment of the slave trade.

Read here

They were real Igbos who stayed back and settled in Bonny and Opobo after the slave trade was abolished. They are now indigenes of Bonny and Opobo.

In nny own town, a son of a hired servant from core Igboland is now a reigning king of my community and they are now Ikwerre indigenes.

2. The case of Urhobos and Ishkos of Delta is that they both wants to rule themselves and decides what happens in their domain and the sane thing that happened between Ogoni and Eleme people of Rivers state...

Again the same thing was what transpired between the Ikwerres and the Igbos. The Ikwerres were tired of being treated as slaves or servants to the Igbos especially the people of Arochukwu who lorded themselves over the Ikwerres

Late Senator Obi Wali once said that as a little boy, he used to carry his father's chair to the village meeting but as soon as an Arochukwu man arrives at the meeting and there was no seat for him, his father would surrender his own seat to the Arochukwu man and then sat on the floor.

I also remembered when an Igbo man who was not from Rivers state was representing the Ikwerres in the federal house of representatives,

So for that purpose the Ikwerres vowed to cut ties the core Igbos so they can rule thenselves and decide what hapens in their domain. The Ikwerres had to do what they did to be free from intimidations by their Igbo brothers and for politival gains..

3. Calabar was the capital of old Cross River state which the current Akwa Ibom was part of. There were several tribes like Anang, Efik, Ibibio etc. The creation of Akwa Ibom state was not because of tribes or identity crisis but to bring governance close to the people.

Or are you trying to tell us that the Ijaws in Rivers State are different fromt the Ijaws in Bayelsa and other states?

4. It is not by dressing or dancing but the origin. That you now wear shrts,, suits, trousers and dance hip pop, does that makes you an American?

5. Check the meaning of Timi in Ijaw and yoruba if they are the same. Chika is an Igbo and Ikwerre with same meaning

6. Even some part of Abia state either Arochukwu or Ohafia also has link with Bini..

7. Also for the benefit of staying alive, the Ikwerres had no other option but to deny the Igbos during the civil war so federal troops won't wipe them off. Don't forget that the Ogonis and Ijaws already told the federal troops that Ikwerres were Igbos which triggered the killings of innocent and defendless Ikwerres by the Nigerian army until the Ikwerres denied being Igbos.

8. Even Asa in Abia state has different dialects let alone Ikwerre. Igbo language has many sub - languages and each sub - language has many dialects which Ikwerre happens to be one of then.

TO CROWN IT ALL THE IKWERRES AND IGBOS HAS THE SAME ANCESTRAL GOD CALLED ANADIOHA

It doesn't matter what their origin states, this people have made it clear that they want nothing to do with the tag igbo, respect their choice and move on with life abeg.
Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by fasterwell(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2018
Tushkito:

It doesn't matter what their origin states, this people have made it clear that they want nothing to do with the tag igbo, respect their choice and move on with life abeg.

Majority of those saying that Ikwerres are not Igbos are actually dfescendants of the Igbos......

I never said it depends on " the state of origin" BUT THE ORIGIN. THAT IS TO SAY THE ORIGIN OF OUR EXISTENCE AS A PEOPLE

Meanwhile i am 100% Ikwerre man and can boldly say that I AM AN IGBO MAN

8 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by nengibo: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2018
fasterwell:

this is wrong, Ibani people existed long before the slave trade era, their are no "Igbo" indegenes as those who where not originally of Ibani decent like Ibibio, Ogoni, Okrika, Igbo where all acculturated, just like what happened to Ibibios in Arochukwu, Abriba or the "nwaosu'' people present across Igbo land, the Ibani people have a long kingship, language and ancestry as old as recorded history, thanks.
Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by fasterwell(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2018
nengibo:

this is wrong, Ibani people existed long before the slave trade era, their are no "Igbo" indegenes as those who where not originally of Ibani decent like Ibibio, Ogoni, Okrika, Igbo where all acculturated, just like what happened to Ibibios in Arochukwu, Abriba or the "nwaosu'' people present across Igbo land, the Ibani people have a long kingship, language and ancestry as old as recorded history, thanks.

Maybe you read that post again for better understanding

I never said the Igbos settled in Bonny and Opobo before the slave trade but that they settled there after the trade were abolished.

The people of Bonny and Opobo accomodated them and gave them land to build their houses. The Igbos that settled in Bonny and Opobo are no longer strangers but indigenes.

I even gave an example that a descendant of an Igbo man who was hired as a servant by my great great grandfather is now reigning as the paramount ruler of community as an Ikwerre man

2 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by nengibo: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2018
fasterwell:

Maybe you read that post again for better understanding

I never said the Igbos settled in Bonny and Opobo before the slave trade but that they settled there after the trade were abolished.

The people of Bonny and Opobo accomodated them and gave them land to build their houses. The Igbos that settled in Bonny and Opobo are no longer strangers but indigenes.

I even gave an example that a descendant of an Igbo man who was hired as a servant by my great great grandfather is now reigning as the paramount ruler of community as an Ikwerre man

I may have misunderstood you but I am only trying to explain acculturation, take Arochukwu for instance, there are many people of ibibio descent but it will be wrong to call them Ibibio indegens because Arochukwu is an Igbo community, Arochukwu will not become Ibibio land because of the presence of people of Ibibio decent, so it will be wrong to say an Ikwerre community becomes Igbo because of a migrant was acculturated and became king.
Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by fasterwell(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2018
nengibo:

I may have misunderstood you but I am only trying to explain acculturation, take Arochukwu for instance, there are many people of ibibio descent but it will be wrong to call them Ibibio indegens because Arochukwu is an Igbo community, Arochukwu will not become Ibibio land because of the presence of people of Ibibio decent, so it will be wrong to say an Ikwerre community becomes Igbo because of a migrant was acculturated and became king.
The op asked if Bonny people were Igbos since they speak igbo language and i explained that Igbos are in Bonny. It would be wrong to say that Bonny is 100% Igbos or Ijaws because both tribes now made up the Bonny kingdom.

Are you now telling that the Fulanis in the North are no northerners because they not hausa?

1 Like

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by nengibo: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2018
fasterwell:

The op asked if Bonny people were Igbos since they speak igbo language and i explained that Igbos are in Bonny. It would be wrong to say that Bonny is 100% Igbos or Ijaws because both tribes now made up the Bonny kingdom.

Are you now telling that the Fulanis in the North are no northerners because they not hausa?
Will it be wrong to say Abriba or Arochukwu is 100 percent Igbo or 100 percent Ibibio?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by fasterwell(m): 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2018
nengibo:

Will it be wrong to say Abriba or Arochukwu is 100 percent Igbo or 100 percent Ibibio?

As kong as there are other tribes in Abriba or Arochukwu, it would be wrong to say it is 100% Igbos.

I wont reply u again
Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by viscerion: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2018
fasterwell:

Read here

this is the first meaningful argument someone has raised, im happy dat you gave points instead of insulting, ur right in some places but i think u misunderstood me in some

1.) i brought up the point of bonny to show that the same language doesnt mean the same tribe

2.)i meant that as similar as both tribes are, urhobo n isoko remain diff tribes(at least thats what evrione says in warri) so ikwerre n igbo can be diff tribes despite similarities
Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by viscerion: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2018
fasterwell:

Read here

this is the first meaningful argument someone has raised, im happy dat you gave points instead of insulting, ur right in some places but i think u misunderstood me in some

1.) i brought up the point of bonny to show that the same language doesnt mean the same tribe

2.)i meant that as similar as both tribes are, urhobo n isoko remain diff tribes(at least thats what evrione says in warri) so ikwerre n igbo can be diff tribes despite similarities

3.) i neva meant akwa ibom has formed due to tribes, even in akwa ibom, ibibio n annang stands as diff tribe despite similarities just as urhobo n isoko

4.)i brought up dress n dance to reference points 2 n 3, to show dat similarities btw ikwerre n igbo are not even that much in the first place

5.)ur right about dis one

6.)is it link as in, they originate from there? cuz if so based on the logic igbos r using, then bini may not be wrong to claim arochukwu

7.)maybe, though my mum told me ikwerre ve been saying der not igbo long b4 d civil war

8.)ure right bout dis too

9.)ure right of hausa n yoruba, but no SS tribe calls ikwerre igbo

u cant use ancenstry, we all came from adam, doesnt mean we are all jews, for all we know, if u go back far enough, hausa n igbo may have same ancenstry, no one knows were edo came from, it may be same as ijaw. therefore there is really no standard way of grouping pepo in a tribe

to an average informed igbo man in SE, ishan n bini are similar, to many yorubas, d igbos urhobos n efiks r d same, to a chinese, igbo n ashanti of ghana are d same, so even using similarities is wrong, bcuz similarity is relative.

therefore we there is no standard way of grouping a tribe, unless d pepo acknowledge d tribe
Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by morpheus24: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
viscerion:

I continue to find these arguments quite archaic and outside the realm of today's realities in identifying ethnic groups.

It is quite easy to find out if there is a linear correlation btw linguistic similarities and an ethno-genesis of a people.

All someone need do is conduct a large scale genetic study using samples from all these groups in question and compare contrast with other adjourning groups around them if the groups studied cluster genetically then there is conclusive evidence buttressed by the linguistic similarities that indeed the groups branched off or originated from the same source population somewhere in the near past.

The rest of all this gibberish simply has a political undertone to it.

This is the 21st century

Shikena!
Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by bigfrancis21: 5:48am On Oct 12, 2018
There we go again. Same old recycled topic.

5 Likes

Re: Ikwerre Of Rivers, Ukwani And Ika Of Delta Are Not Igbo. Here Is Proof by viscerion: 7:21am On Oct 12, 2018
morpheus24:

I continue to find these arguments quite archaic and outside the realm of today's realities in identifying ethnic groups.

It is quite easy to find out if there is a linear correlation btw linguistic similarities and an ethno-genesis of a people.

All someone need do is conduct a large scale genetic study using samples from all these groups in question and compare contrast with other adjourning groups around them if the groups studied cluster genetically then there is conclusive evidence buttressed by the linguistic similarities that indeed the groups branched off or originated from the same source population somewhere in the near past.

The rest of all this gibberish simply has a political undertone to it.

This is the 21st century

Shikena!

true! but what makes igbos so sure that from genetic results, ikwerre n its likes will b closer to igbo than any other groups. for all we know of their history (n dahs very little given many diff versions, but igbo pepo only want to believe d version dat says they come from nkwerre) is it not possible they may b edo or ijaw who picked up igbo language n culture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Day Of The Week Did You Hate As A Kid / Why Do Nigerian Guys Like To Gossip? / How To Make Your Hair Grow Using Coconut Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.