Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,561 members, 7,812,820 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Any Tecno T8 User About ? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Tecno T8 User About ? (17566 Views)

Elephone P7000.....kINGSING T8...ONE PLUS ONE POWER BANK E.T.C / Tecno T8 - How Do I Remove A Number Early Blacklisted / Tecno T8 Data Account Configuration Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by biomedixexcel(m): 7:42am On Nov 05, 2011
Can dis phone use nokia bluetooth headset, ?
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by pyramidgeo: 8:53am On Nov 11, 2011
It could be possible if the right Nokia bluetooth is recommended by a seller. I just got a T70 yesterday. I got it becos of its Internet Modem. T8 or T9 doesnt have the modem. Tecno fone battery seem to be the longest durable now. I was told by different people that it last for a week which is good for a smart phone. I hope to try the T70 before deciding if to buy the T8 or its new version.

Well, if you are chanced to go to Computer village feel free to visit any of the bluetooth marketers for recommendation but make sure u go with the phone in order to test it out before leaving the marketing zone. Also make sure u used it for at least 10 minutes before leaving
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by badaru1(m): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2011
I laid my hands on this phone yesterday,my major problem now is how to transfer my contacts from my other phone.
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by pyramidgeo: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2011
Go to phonebook, select copy to sim 1 or sim 2. although might lose some contacts that were saved twice under one name.
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by Sadusalam: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2011
The phone is not bad anyway.
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by Joy2Dwise: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2011
I bought the phone yesterday for 17k at computer village. The only problem I'm having is that I can't browse with it. I tried sending msg to 3888 but got an auto response from MTN telling me to go to their office for assistance as my phone cannot be automatically configured for internet browsins.

Can anyone pls assist me on how to configure it manually.
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by Joy2Dwise: 1:02pm On Nov 28, 2011
Joy2Dwise:

I bought the phone yesterday for 17k at computer village. The only problem I'm having is that I can't browse with it. I tried sending msg to 3888 but got an auto response from MTN telling me to go to their office for assistance as my phone cannot be automatically configured for internet browsins.

Can anyone pls assist me on how to configure it manually.

Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by pyramidgeo: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2011
Am not regretting buying a TECNO (Java enabled) fone, but i am regretting that i am not getting the better out of it talkless of getting the best. The internet worked for just two weeks and freezed. Each new method keeps stoping after a week. It battery which usually lasted for 2 days only last just roughly 18 hours just after 3 weeks of purchase. The camera is so poor. Music player is not it at all because one would need to search manually for a particular album; all albums are together. I have used Samsung, SonnyEricson, Nokia and i think sinbian smarth fones are still the best. Tecno should be recommed as a bridge to prepare yourself to get a better fone otherwise fraustation would bore you for using this product.
On the day of purchase the dealer promised me angels, heavens, minus hell fire should the fone misbehave but surprising, after getting to the office to download the smarthsuite which didnt work, the dealer frawned his face and only to tell me that i have to go somewhere to report since he is just a seller. Dealer reduced himself to seller just to avoid responsibility. Am not regretting but we all live to learn by examples so TECNO fone bye bye forever. I shall go get a Samsung, HCT, Sonny Erricson or Nokia again.
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by Sadusalam: 1:01pm On Dec 01, 2011
all's well that ends well
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by benabbey(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2011
Chinko have dissappointed me in the past I can never use chinko again be it tecno or what i prefer 3k nokia that i will use and pass down to chinko that will not last few months
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by pyramidgeo: 5:16pm On Dec 01, 2011
The features are just odd. If only they could perfect some certain things about their product.
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by pyramidgeo: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2011
I WANT TO BELIEVE THAT MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO GIVE A GOOD RECOMMENDATION TO TECNO PRODUCTS ARE TECNO MARKETERS - OTHERWISE, I HAVE NOT GOTTEN A GOOD RECOMMENDATION FROM NON MARKETERS OF TECNO FONES. I DIDNT KNOW THIS EARLY ENOUGH. I HAD TO CARRY OUT A SURVEY OF RECENT WHICH I DISCOVERED THAT ANY ONE WHO CLAIMS THAT THE FONE IS PERFECT HAPPENS TO BE A SELLER OF THE FONE.
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by buzor(m): 10:43am On Dec 08, 2011
am not a marketter but d phone(t9) serves me fine. good budget for 11k, so i wont complain. but instead of going for t8, i rather go for etisalat gaga(android) for just 19k
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by pyramidgeo: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2011
@BUZOR: That's ok.
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by pyramidgeo: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2011
@BUZOR: I think androd phones are less complicative. Like i have said, all the internet access on my fone have stopped. Although, for that amount, it is ok. At least, if you marry Yoruba woman no complain when she start messing around and partying about because the dowery was just little (lol)
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by yinkus2002: 6:05pm On Mar 17, 2012
pLC I JUST BUY T8 TECNO THREE WEEK A GO. I FELL FROM MY HAND AND THE SCREEN CRACK I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO ABOUT IT
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by civilserva: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2012
Warranty does not cover broken screen, send for repairs and pay the charges
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by debedebe(m): 3:54pm On Mar 18, 2012
the choice is urs,u cant av all features in a fone, Techno is gud in terms of radio audio sound,while Nokia fones are 4 apps and browsing,i see BB, Android and Iphone's as fone in vogue,so dont trouble urself d choice is urs... Buy what dat suite ur need
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by viktoryie(m): 7:40am On Sep 18, 2012
Tecno T8 is a good phone with no known technical problem
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by ayuniro: 9:46pm On Mar 12, 2013
i really want to know.. can whatsapp be downloaded on techno t8? is techno t8 an android phone?
Re: Any Tecno T8 User About ? by Allwellcj(m): 12:23pm On Mar 26, 2013
Pls o, who knows wot it takes to be an authorized tecno dealer in nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Samsung Galaxy S2 Doesnt Load Up When I Switch My Phone On / Which Phone Should I Buy...tecno N3/N4 Or Blackberry. / Top 5 Browsers For Android Smartphones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.