Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Imo Killings:why Is Most Killings In Imo State Not Published - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Killings:why Is Most Killings In Imo State Not Published (204 Views)

IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. / Why Is Borno State Not Paying VAT? (Photos) / Melaye To Buhari: If Politicians Are Responsible For Killings, Why Ranching? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Killings:why Is Most Killings In Imo State Not Published by cybertruss(m): 4:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
There is a current scare at Nnewi allerging that a lot of people have been killed near Owerri making people cancel all trips around that region. Is there any person in the house living near Owerri. Can you confirm this report. I am wondering why we don't have newspaper reports of this daily killings. It seems that NCC have caged our journalist so that it's citizens will only get one-sided news.
I am not saying that one should cover the event live (that's foolishness) but at least one should know what is happening around. If you live in Owerri and it's environs let us know what's happening.
Re: Imo Killings:why Is Most Killings In Imo State Not Published by Nobody: 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
So confused oo...
Re: Imo Killings:why Is Most Killings In Imo State Not Published by ElisonKen: 4:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
I am living in Owerri... You are 100% right. The last person (Nonso Nkwa of Ozizi FM) that was vocal, and fearless in exposing the lies of Hope Uzodinma and his media gang is currently on the run... Talk and pay with your head.

The last media house (Oziza FM) that tried that was shutdown for more than two weeks. The last DJ in IBC radio station that tried that, is currently on the run.

Every media firm here in Imo state is sacred. Imo state is currently the only state the arrest people with armoured tanker.

All thanks to Hope Uzodinma!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imo Killings:why Is Most Killings In Imo State Not Published by obyrich(m): 5:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
ElisonKen:
I am living in Owerri... You are 100% right. The last person (Nonso Nkwa of Ozizi FM) that was vocal, and fearless in exposing the lies of Hope Uzodinma and his media gang is currently on the run... Talk and pay with your head.

The last media house (Oziza FM) that tried that was shutdown for more than two weeks. The last DJ in IBC radio station that tried that, is currently on the run.

Every media firm here in Imo state is sacred. Imo state is currently the only state the arrest people with armoured tanker.

Where is Mbaka now? He saw Hope in Imo state and some ndi eriri eri shouted Amen.
Re: Imo Killings:why Is Most Killings In Imo State Not Published by Aonkuuse(m): 5:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
I know you will blame the man for the killings, you guys shift blames to other people without calling a spade a spade. These criminals are shooting themselves and others in the leg and we tend to blame others.

I guess what they did in Ebonyi is Uzodinma
ElisonKen:

Re: Imo Killings:why Is Most Killings In Imo State Not Published by Ddeliverer007(m): 5:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Apc turned our once peacefully state into Afghan

(1) (Reply)

Abia Speaker Celebrates With Pastor Jerry Uchechukwu Eze On His Birthday / Don't Ask Man What You Ought To Ask God. / Let's Be Honest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.