Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. (2516 Views)

Okuama Killings: “They Know What Is Going On” – Military Accuses Delta Monarchs / Adebayo Shittu: Some Of Tinubu’s Female Ministers Dress Like Beauty Contestants / IPOB Members Frustrated After They Didn't See President Buhari In Japan (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by DeepThroater: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2022
A wedding ceremony on Sunday? That's rare but not unusual. But what struck me was how the supposed victims were dressed in casual outfits, T-shirts and jeans.

Do you guys attend weddings that are held on Sundays in T-shirts and Jeans?

1 Like

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:
A wedding ceremony on Sunday? That's rare but not unusual. But what struck me was how the supposed victims were dressed in casual outfits, T-shirts and jeans.

So someone can not attend a traditional wedding and dressed as these late men in this very hash economy where 20k can no longer buy a good up and down clothes and 20k can hardly buy a pair of good shoes in this useless country?

You're justifying the wicked slaughter of 14 innocent and armless young men who were merely returning from a traditional wedding, if you justify it, may same faith befall you and members of your family because it doesn't matter wether you believe in Biafra or not, if you run into them when they're out for evil mission like this, they will kill you even if you swear with everything dear to you that you're not supporting Biafra agitation, they will still kill you because they will never believe you.

Most of the young men who are being killed today across Biafra land are those who claim to be distancing themselves from IPOB and Biafra agitation because they don't want to be victimized, they claim it doesn't concern them until it gets to them. Most of the real IPOB members who understand the situation through intelligence orientation and updates knows their movement and most of them already taken covers in strategic locations waiting for instructions.

Lastly wether they are dressed like they're coming from a traditional wedding or not, EBUBEAGU will collect WOTOWOTO. Just Watch.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2022
So you killed them or justify killing them for dressing casual. Nigeria is in trouble.

8 Likes

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by DeepThroater: 11:56am On Jul 20, 2022
Zikojukwu:
So you killed them or justify killing them for dressing casual. Nigeria is in trouble.

Don't be stupid .

Nah me kill them?

The fact remains that they were not coming from any wedding and the line by the DSS that they had mobilised to plan attacks on innocent people who may disobey the illegal sit at home curfew seems more plausible.

Do you know if their killings prevented the deaths of fellow innocent igbos ?

Terrorist sympathizer

10 Likes

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by vanunu: 12:02pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

Don't be stupid .

Nah me kill them?

The fact remains that they were not coming from any wedding and the line by the DSS that they had mobilised to plan attacks on innocent people who may disobey the illegal sit at home curfew seems more plausible.

Terrorist sympathizer

Why do you like saying something you have no idea of,
You must be a very irritating and stupid young man.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by Idiotseverywher: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

Don't be stupid .

Nah me kill them?

Terrorist sympathizer
. May you and members of your family be killed like that idiot you want to defend unlawful killing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by DeepThroater: 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2022
vanunu:

That's the position of both the Police and DSS .

Although not trustworthy , I will rather believe their own account than that of the Zionist terrorist criminals who have been on a killing and kidnapping spree .

7 Likes

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by donjahsy(m): 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

Don't be stupid .

Nah me kill them?

Terrorist sympathizer
Sad that you exist as a human.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by DeepThroater: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. May you and members of your family be killed like that idiot you want to defend unlawful killing

And may IPOB sit at home enforces do same to you and all your family members

Osu

2 Likes

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by Wisfem: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

You have a lot of questions to answer so you even know their identities, telling us what they wore!!, There is no doubt you or your brother is one of those armed reckless DSS guys that killed those innocent wedding attendees...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by DeepThroater: 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
donjahsy:
Sad that you exist as a human.

Was it not this same community only a week ago that ESN terrorists went on a street procession victory after they killed some Nigerian security guys?

If I recall, you Igbos were calling them gallant warriors .

Since you are now in war , get used to hearing about casualties from your end because wars do not swing in one direction only .

6 Likes

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by DeepThroater: 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Wisfem:

You have a lot of questions to answer so you even know their identities, telling us what they wore!!, There is no doubt you or your brother is one of those armed reckless DSS guys that killed those innocent wedding attendees...

OSU, the video of your dead ESN warriors being ferried like slaughtered goats on wheelbarrows is all over the net.

2 Likes

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by jumper524(m): 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
vanunu:

once you have nothing to say you result to this rubbish.
Do you have full details of what transpired or what you read from the news.
Which?

2 Likes

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by Idiotseverywher: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

And may IPOB sit at home enforces do same to you and all your family members

Osu
. I am suspecting you are among those who killed those innocent people, you just joined nairaland to defend and justify the killing, you should be investigated, they told you to join nairaland this morning so that you will come here to lie and use propaganda to cover your devilish act, may you die like a dog too

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by DeepThroater: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. I am suspecting you are among those who killed those innocent people, you just joined nairaland to defend and justify the killing, you should be investigated, they told you to join nairaland this morning so that you will come here to lie and use propaganda to cover your devilish act, may you die like a dog too

Paranoid IPOB goat.

Nah me kill your warriors?

Go and protest in front of DSS HQ in Owerri since those ones have since owned up that they were the ones who did the killings .

2 Likes

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by Idiotseverywher: 12:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

Paranoid IPOB goat.

Nah me kill your warriors?

Go and protest in front of DSS HQ in Owerri since those ones have since owned up that they were the ones who did the killings .

. Media propaganda. You people think Nigerians and international community are fools to believe such parade, nobody believe such stunt by police and DSS, I cover police for years, such hurriedly organized stunt is a waste of resources, even the press men who came to the parade will be laughing at the police, your own is to join nairaland this morning to give fake information and propaganda , may you be killed by criminals as you want to lie against the dead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by DeepThroater: 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Media propaganda. You people think Nigerians and international community are fools to believe such parade, nobody believe such stunt by police and DSS, I cover police for years, such hurriedly organized stunt is a waste of resources, even the press men who came to the parade will be laughing at the police, your own is to join nairaland this morning to give fake information and propaganda , may you be killed by criminals as you want to lie against the dead

You barking up the wrong tree.

Go to Police HQ or that of DSS in Owerri and lay your rants.

3 Likes

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by Idiotseverywher: 12:31pm On Jul 20, 2022
Zikojukwu:
. They even robbed them, you can see one of the victims wallet laying on the ground maybe after taking the money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by DeepThroater: 12:32pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeBiafra2018:
So someone can not attend a traditional wedding and dressed as these late men in this very hash economy where 20k can no longer buy a good up and down clothes and 20k can hardly buy a pair of good shoes in this useless country?

You're justifying the wicked slaughter of 14 innocent and armless young men who were merely returning from a traditional wedding, if you justify it, may same faith befall you and members of your family because it doesn't matter wether you believe in Biafra or not, if you run into them when they're out for evil mission like this, they will kill you even if you swear with everything dear to you that you're not supporting Biafra agitation, they will still kill you because they will never believe you.

Most of the young men who are being killed today across Biafra land are those who claim to be distancing themselves from IPOB and Biafra agitation because they don't want to be victimized, they claim it doesn't concern them until it gets to them. Most of the real IPOB members who understand the situation through intelligence orientation and updates knows their movement and most of them already taken covers in strategic locations waiting for instructions.

Lastly wether they are dressed like they're coming from a traditional wedding or not, EBUBEAGU will collect WOTOWOTO. Just Watch.

Be honest to yourself and stop pouting nonsense.

Do these guys look like they were dressed to attend a wedding ceremony ?

3 Likes

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by DeepThroater: 12:36pm On Jul 20, 2022
What's my own sef

Make una kill una selves finish for that blighted yeast.

Only thing I wanted to point out here is that there are no victims in your Biafran agitation .

Only sacrifices to your now adopted Zionist saturnian god.

Keep the killing spree up!

1 Like

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by Idiotseverywher: 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

You barking up the wrong tree.

Go to Police HQ or that of DSS in Owerri and lay your rants.

. Let me tell you, you don't know me, I covered the same IMO state police command for more than 10 years, Right from Katsina to that o Benin man with funny name, who was there during 2015 election, , the IMO state police command is my base, I work with several CP's there, Right from when joy who was ppro to Orlando ikokwu, if you know who is chatting with you you will run away from here
Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:41pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

Be honest to yourself and stop pouting nonsense.

Do these guys look like they were dressed to attend a wedding ceremony ?

Thun.der will faya you for being so irrational. If I don't have money to buy expensive clothes I can not attend a wedding or else I'm a criminal. Like I told you, since their killing is justifiable by you, may same faith befall you and members of your family.
Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by DeepThroater: 12:46pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeBiafra2018:
Thun.der will faya you for being so irrational. If I don't have money to buy expensive clothes I can not attend a wedding or else I'm a criminal. Like I told you, since their killing is justifiable by you, may same faith befall you and members of your family.

And one of your distinguished wedding guests was returning from the event in shorts.

Check the pic you posted

Osu

1 Like

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by FreeBiafra2018(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2022
DeepThroater:

And one of your distinguished wedding guests was returning from the event in shorts.

Check the pic you posted

Osu
You hurriedly opened a new account for this very purpose but deaths will overrun your family for being evil.
Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by DeepThroater: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeBiafra2018:
You hurriedly opened a new account for this very purpose but deaths will overrun your family for being evil.

This is why nobody outside your yeast likes you idiots .

If its up to me you will have your Lesotho Zio shithole dot nation where you can kill each other with impunity .
Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by Rickmann: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Idiotseverywher:

Oga take it easy na.
Ah ah...see what's coming outta ur mouth to a fellow human. What's wrong with us for Gods sake?

The people, group or government ur agitating for don't even know of ur existence. Let's be civilized abeg.
Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by Omoslim26: 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Idiotseverywher:

If you by any chance ever supported the evil ugm angels of ipob and their esn militant criminals and all the attrocities they have been carrying out in Ala-Igbo tagging others who do not support their destructive scam struggle saboteurs and killing them,may you and your household recieve twice of what you just wrote up there.
Iseeeee.

1 Like

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by Femifasola: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Idiotseverywher:
. Let me tell you, you don't know me, I covered the same IMO state police command for more than 10 years, Right from Katsina to that o Benin man with funny name, who was there during 2015 election, , the IMO state police command is my base, I work with several CP's there, Right from when joy who was ppro to Orlando ikokwu, if you know who is chatting with you you will run away from here
So far you're a human being with flesh and blood. You're not God. So lessen your pride so you can live long
Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by DeepThroater: 1:24pm On Jul 20, 2022
Rickmann:

Oga take it easy na.
Ah ah...see what's coming outta ur mouth to a fellow human. What's wrong with us for Gods sake?

The people, group or government ur agitating for don't even know of ur existence. Let's be civilized abeg.

What do you expect from a Zionist terrorist?

Just like the Jewish slave masters , these IPOB touts are equally as vile and evil.

No difference between a Jihadist and a Zionist in my book and the Okoro Judas proved me right with his own forked tongue .
Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by Femifasola: 1:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
FreeBiafra2018:
Okay, all of them didn't have money to buy cloths. Maybe they were going to buy drugs for their aged parents
Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by DeepThroater: 1:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
See person wey dey come back from wedding

Re: IMO Killings: They Didn't Dress Like They Attended A Wedding. by DeepThroater: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
Femifasola:

Okay, all of them didn't have money to buy cloths. Maybe they were going to buy drugs for their aged parents

And to think that they were all billionaires
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Rigging Out Obi Spells Doom For Nigeria's Unity / Why Did Obi Fail To Get Bloc Votes From South South? / Meet Ministerial Nominee; Dr. Doris Anite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.