Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,232 members, 7,836,117 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month (14272 Views)

Kogi Workers Say They Are Not Owed Salaries, Thank Bello On Projects / Six Years Of Buhari: How Ebonyi Has fared Since 2015 / See The Number Of Months, Abia Workers Are Owed Salaries By Ikpeazu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by aikyg(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Okay.
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
am sorry for people that believe politicians..

Go to Ebonyi and ask..dude is owing

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Isobug: 7:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
I knew it was false the moment I saw Ebonyi in the list
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by ejimatic: 7:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
fergie001:

PREVIOUS THREAD:
https://www.nairaland.com/7276542/states-owing-salaries-july-31
As we get to the election year a lot of unconfirmed,false and sponsored reports will be online to cause needless tension everywhere.That is Nigeria for you where many people make money in election in the election year!
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by achi4u(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
ABaaad:
Why is it that when you say you want a better Nigeria without mentioning the name of any candidate, everybody will think you are talking about Peter Obi?
because na only Obi fit give us good governance
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Ododoeye0020(m): 7:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Abia State & Ondo State Governments should also release a press release to deny owing Salaries if thunder ⚡ will not strike them.
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by inoki247: 7:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
nazicartel:
what about Abia state own. Na water money them deh collect ?... If you're useless, you're useless. Right from when Abia's governor entered seat. I knew he was a failure. So nothing Deh surprise me and people will still vote his stooge and vote him to Senate.

That's why i dey look people wey dey attribute goin to school as part of the requirement someone wu will av the masses at heart....

if u like go Havard get PHD if you're going to be useless u will be....

derr are alot of people out dere wey no go schl buh dey are useful to derr community nd doing great in dere daily business.....

wu go dey clueless go dey clueless no mata him level of education....

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by nazicartel(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
inoki247:

That's why i dey look people wey dey attribute goin to school as part of the requirement someone wu will av the masses at heart....

derr are alot of people out dere wey no go schl buh dey are useful to derr community nd doing great in dere daily business.....

Sometimes I think conscience works too. Some of these guys doesn't have conscience. 2nd is poor mentality. Poor mentality in the sense that you just want to over acquire things. When you come down to Abia, normal normal. Okezuo is a Nobody. He's just there to over acquire. This is somebody his children where schooling in Nigeria, immediately he won the election everything smoothed for them. This is somebody that built a flyover for morethan 7 yrs. Mehnn. Like I just don't understand and I heard the flyover is named after him or so. A governor who doesn't pay salaries, pensions. Let me not talk about gratuities because his Oga didn't pay too. So he won't pay.
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by nazicartel(m): 7:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
inoki247:

Sometimes I think conscience works too. Some of these guys doesn't have conscience. 2nd is poor mentality. Poor mentality in the sense that you just want to over acquire things. When you come down to Abia, normal normal. Okezuo is a Nobody. He's just there to over acquire. This is somebody his children where schooling in Nigeria, immediately he won the election everything smoothed for them. This is somebody that built a flyover for morethan 7 yrs. Mehnn. Like I just don't understand and I heard the flyover is named after him or so. A governor who doesn't pay salaries, pensions. Let me not talk about gratuities because his Oga didn't pay too. So he won't pay.
Have you been to Abia state before ?. Just take your time and visit that state. You can never come back again. Don't mind all those rubbish they are posting online. It's all lies. And some of those pictures are same projects from different angles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by inoki247: 7:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
nazicartel:
Have you been to Abia state before ?. Just take your time and visit that state. You can never come back again. Don't mind all those rubbish they are posting online. It's all lies. And some of those pictures are same projects from different angles

And People in that state are okay with all this if the guy go 3rd term he fit still go enter oh abi na Juju dem dey use ni...

And he dey follow people colet allocation....

Osun no suffer reach this one sef before dem run tire start to find alternative...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Lugianostar(m): 7:48pm On Aug 13, 2022
Judas iscariot ??
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by LaconicINC: 7:55pm On Aug 13, 2022
Peter Obi all the way!

Okealaaye:
That's a fact known universally now. You're the true Igboman after the Orders of Nnamdi Azikiwe, Emeka Anyaoku, Eze Gburugburu Emeka Odumegwu-Ojukwu, Ben Nwabueze, Alex Ekwueme, etc. Not this Container Trader who's without substance and who holds no fidelity to Truth. He once cursed himself and generations unborn if he ever left APGA, the political party of the Elders.

1 Share

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by SmartPolician: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

That earlier report was FAKE NEWS

https://twitter.com/thecableindex/status/1557807551273631746?t=miYP-HcAQ-ADStJsXKwUtw&s=19
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Coolsphinx: 8:05pm On Aug 13, 2022
Extremely wicked man, forming nice man on social media and under paying state workers, rushing to execute projects that he and his family members are using to loot Ebonyi state dry. The hunger and suffering there is on another level. His son Osborn that just graduated from the UK is the owner of Osborn La Palm Hotel along Abacha Road, GRA. Port Harcourt.
Penguin2:

Yes!

Because he pays Ebonyi workers mutilated salary.

Very wicked man
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Omodua(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
fergie001:

PREVIOUS THREAD:
Umahi lost it since he left PDP. The state still owe salaries and pensioners too. He is one of the worst governors Nigeria ever had. Always on media hype on imaginary achievement.
Useless Governor!

3 Likes

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by jutan: 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
fergie001:

PREVIOUS THREAD:
look at how nigeria politicians has reduced the country to. Is paying salaries an achievement now?? Nigerians rise against mediocrity
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
AN AMERICAN MILITARY OFFICER SAID A FEW DAYS AGO THAT MODERN WARS ARE TODAY WON ON SOCIAL MEDIA BEFORE THEY ARE WON ON BATTLE FIELDS. THIS HELPS US TO UNDERSTAND WHY THERE ARE CONSTANT ETHNIC WARS GOING ON IN THE SOCIAL MEDIA AMONG NIGERIANS.
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Samfloxin(m): 8:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
PHIPEX:
I don't like Umahi's politics but I respect his administrative skills, I was surprised by that report.
Ask any Ebonyi civil servant the last time he or she got promoted. Ask any of them whether they know actually how much they earn. Umahi used main roads to deceive people

3 Likes

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Mrtaye: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
Samfloxin:

Ask any Ebonyi civil servant the last time he or she got promoted. Ask any of them whether they know actually how much they earn. Umahi used main roads to deceive people
Are you from Ebonyi state?
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by webhostbiz: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Ododoeye0020:
Abia State & Ondo State Governments should also release a press release to deny owing Salaries if thunder ⚡ will not strike them.

Akereledolu wey dey own 6months +. He pays per %, gratuity payment non, pension in %.
Now he is using consultant for gratuity payment and retiree's will have to pay centain percentage of their money to the consultant.

My people, no bi thief be that!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Penguin2: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Coolsphinx:
Extremely wicked man, forming nice man on social media and under paying state workers, rushing to execute projects that he and his family members are using to loot Ebonyi state dry. The hunger and suffering there is on another level. His son Osborn that just graduated from the UK is the owner of Osborn La Palm Hotel along Abacha Road, GRA. Port Harcourt.

Imagine.

God knows why he didn’t the APC ticket.

1 Like

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by sweetjohn(m): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Umahi is my Governor he is good and did well in Ebonyi state but his problem is that he don't have sense

2 Likes

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Lightorder: 9:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
Akfrenzy:
grin if they expose him more

He'll gather some fake APC urchins And they'll claim to be workers and they'll protest with their placards
OUR GOVERNOR IS PAYING US AT WHEN DUE grin grin grin grin grin

Fear Africa politics
comrade , this is weekend o. Better be calming down
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:53pm On Aug 13, 2022
Coldie:
I believe Umahi 100%. Umahi’s government is the best ebonyi ever had it in decades.

Umahis government that cares so much about ebonyi people that instead of bringing in white people from some ebonyi construction projects he employs ebonyi people, cause he discovered white people inflate their projects alot, that inflated money he prefers to give it to his people than to give it to any white man.

But in some states just snapping pictures with white men is seen as achievement

True!

I think it’s a utter disgrace that 62 years after the so called independence, we still can’t comfortably build roads, bridges and complex public buildings without the ‘white man’ (and this includes the Arabs as well) directing affairs and charging criminal state and federal gov’ts over the odds for contracts…of course, after they’ve taken their cut!
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Bergavis: 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2022
Edo state govt is also not owning workers too.
Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Doyou2019: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2022
ekukeku:
Let Akeredolu come & deny it
E no get d balls to do dat
Onigbese

I'm very ashamed of him. A legal luminary of his standing should know better than to withhold the salary of workers in his employ.
All he does is gallivant around the country with fellow APC ne'erdowells and yap about Southern presidency and Amotekun, forgetting about the primary duty of delivering good governance to the people of Ondo State.

Shame on him!

1 Like

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by greenmouse(m): 12:33am On Aug 14, 2022
what are people from Ebonyi saying?

Re: Umahi To BudgiT: Ebonyi Has Never Owed Salaries Even For A Month by Doyou2019: 12:33am On Aug 14, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

You bet!

I believe BudgIT because it's a company more reputable than the best state government in the land..
You only need to listen to the boldfaced lies of the average Nigerian Governor to agree that most of them deserve to end up in the deepest part of hell, in the afterlife.

Dare Devils they all are.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

War In Ogun APC: Abiodun, Amosun Flex Muscles / 4 Unarmed #IPOB Confirmed Dead. / Why I Cannot Implement School Feeding In 2016 Budget – Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.