Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,681 members, 7,827,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others (6744 Views)

Mary Ngoshe, Chibok Girl, Rescued With Her Baby By Soldiers (Photo) / Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai In Northest Repelled Bhts Attack. / Abducted Chibok Girl, Boko Haram Husband Surrender To Soldiers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others by Justforex101: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2022
Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:54am On Aug 15, 2022
delpee:
I pray that all the remaining Chibok girls and other kidnapped people are found and fully restored. So many years wasted but it's never too late to rise again.
everything is a scam. Northern scripted movie to steal nigerians money
Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others by EponOjuku: 6:54am On Aug 15, 2022
KingAzubuike:
I just hope their vagina would still be in good condition. Those boko boys their pr**k na die o. I heard from a reliable source in borno say na gan*ba*g boko boys dey like pass with their 12 by 6 inches

Be like your mama don tell you her story with them.
Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others by kodab: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2022
Kudos to naija army
Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others by Alpharey: 7:07am On Aug 15, 2022
Me? I don't believe this cock and bull story. They are rescued from the Mars. Invisible hide out of Boko Haram since how many years now where they lived with all these girls have not been found by the Nigerian Army. Am not a fo*l.
Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others by Smith414: 7:08am On Aug 15, 2022
wolesmile:
How are we sure these soldiers didn't go and pick som random girls, dress them up and tell them to pose as rescued girls?

Just thinking aloud ni o
As in,, same thought na enter my mind, we’ll scripted
Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others by Reyhzor(m): 7:14am On Aug 15, 2022
Greenbirth:
These are the product of bad leadership from evil people like buhari. I remembered very well how they used this Chibok story to destroy Jonathan,but now how far. They have started again. Packaging old fools again for us and the over possessed youths are ready to die for their evil corse.

Even if Tinubu or Atiku wins. Their supporters will still be running around that day to look for where to charge their phones on Generator to twitt. That means the suffering continues. shocked
They'll jump this one, supporting someone to suffer more because of religion, fear Nigeria oo.
I no dey pity any Nigerian again

1 Like

Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others by seunayantokun(m): 8:08am On Aug 15, 2022
Is that how to rescue? When the terrorist family has been formed? From terrorists who live where you know but refuse to engage? It is a self-deceit.
Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others by Rikze: 8:40am On Aug 15, 2022
Lovenorth:

Who started the movie? Which party? Who was in the party before the start of the movie?

I don't engage your likes in conversation.

I feel I'm stooping low to write this, because you lots are bereft of ideas and lack common sense.

Won't reply any more mentions from you no matter how many they are.

Thanks for reading this.
Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others by bagad: 8:46am On Aug 15, 2022
How many chibok girls Dem kidnapped that time.
Shey na 6 thousands ni
Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others by Lovenorth: 8:48am On Aug 15, 2022
Rikze:

I don't engage your likes in conversation.

I feel I'm stooping low to write this, because you lots are bereft of ideas and lack common sense.

Won't reply any more mentions from you no matter how many they are.

Thanks for reading this.
He who lacks ideas would not say anything, it's not your fault Obidient
Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 10:47am On Aug 15, 2022
Any girl rescued now is Chibok girl.
Re: Troops Of Operation Hadin Kai Rescue Another Chibok Girl, Three Others by Crafteck1: 11:09am On Aug 15, 2022
Stop calling them girls, theyve come of age and have more life experience, burden and responsibilities than even the writers or the writers wives or moms

Army is kidnapping them not resquing them at this point, place where theyve roamed free for almost 10 years and theyve had 2 to 4 kids... Reason am na.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Lady Who Burgled A House Caught And Stripped By Local Vigilante (video) / 12 Yr Katsina Pupil Steals To Remain In School / Dog Bites Man, Man Bites Dog Back And Dog Dies Within Few Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.