Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,323 members, 7,815,628 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi (2379 Views)

Chose Between These Possible Incoming Firslady Oluremi Tinubu Or Mrs Obi / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by VotePeterObi: 8:04pm On Aug 13, 2022
This election will be the most interesting one in our history .

I am loving the campaign strategy.

Watch video of Wedding Guests as they were asked to pick between Tinubu and Peter OBI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI7aen41lTs

1 Like

Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by Goodmanamen: 8:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
Peter obi cool
Big name

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by 2special(m): 8:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
For their safety they will choose a particular candidate

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by Kabirudeen25(m): 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
Nice idea for my future occasions...The menu for Tinubu supporters will consist of roasted corn and well boiled cassava with egg and very warm water grin while the rest will eat the fried rice, chicken and drinks because you just cannot eat your cake and have it. grin Also, no cake for Tinubu supporters, to prevent excess collagen formation grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by Ecos(m): 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
grin
Any reasonable person knows that Obi is the best man for the job simple

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 8:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 8:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
2special:
Who want to die

1 Like

Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by Oilwell(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
Why is the attached below so?

14 Likes

Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by Oilwell(m): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
Nice idea for my future occasions...The menu for Tinubu supporters will consist of roasted corn and well boiled cassava with fried egg and very warm water grin while the rest will work with the fried rice and chicken and drinks. You just cannot eat your cake and have it. You can't grin

You are very wicked oh grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by stuffs4me(m): 9:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
VotePeterObi:

Watch video of Wedding Guests as they were asked to pick between Tinubu and Peter OBI.

Why would anyone vote a curropt GAYMASTER and MURDERER called Peter Pandora who stole Anambra Money

1 Like

Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by flamingREED(m): 9:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
cheesy cheesy

Brethren, it is finished!!
Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by Righthussle: 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
H
Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by Righthussle: 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Peter Obi all the way.
Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by tishbite42: 10:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
Nice idea for my future occasions...The menu for Tinubu supporters will consist of roasted corn and well boiled cassava with egg and very warm water grin while the rest will eat the fried rice, chicken and drinks because you just cannot eat your cake and have it. grin Also, no cake for Tinubu supporters, to prevent excess collagen formation grin
Lol
Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by tishbite42: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
I pick Buhari
Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by Kurutinto(m): 10:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
Who want to die

You will choke and die in your own stupidity and lies. Drowning Tinubu urchin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 10:49pm On Aug 13, 2022
Kurutinto:

You will choke and die in your own stupidity and lies. Drowning Tinubu urchin
I am not responsible for your frustration, if you are not satisfied with your life ask your mother how it went wrong coming here to vent your anger on people is unacceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by Kurutinto(m): 10:51pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am not responsible for your frustration, if you are not satisfied with your life ask your mother how it went wrong coming here to vent your anger on people is unacceptable.

This one is in severe pains. He has not been paid his urchin wage for July. Tinubu is really playing pingpong with your lives. Clowns

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by iSense247: 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
Who want to die
You and your fellow Tinubu's rented urchins. You will labour in vain. Enemies of Nigeria.

Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2022
iSense247:
You and your fellow Tinubu's rented urchins. You will labour in vain. Enemies of Nigeria.
Think about your family members before your utterances because GOD has promised to honour your confession in your life and family members
Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by techWriter3: 1:11am On Aug 14, 2022
politicians Big surname
Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by Praxis758: 2:58am On Aug 14, 2022
This obidient movement shouldn’t be underrated o.

It may pull a surprise o.

I foresee a massive turn out of voters in the southern part of Nigeria as against their usual low turnout.

There may likely be a close competition between the turnout between southern and northern voters next year.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by SmartPolician: 5:01am On Aug 14, 2022
2special:

People are just having fun

It's not about their safety

It shows they need mental evaluation
Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by PeterObi4LP: 6:08am On Aug 14, 2022
PandoraObi:
Who want to die

You go cry BLOODin 2023

1 Like

Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by colestephan86: 7:01am On Aug 14, 2022
VotePeterObi:

Soon the jamboree will come to an end.
Where are the pvcs dem wan carry vote obi.
Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by PandoraObi: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2022
PeterObi4LP:

You go cry BLOODin 2023
I am not your mother
Re: Video: Wedding Guests Asked To Chose Between Tinubu And Peter Obi by endy69: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2022
2special:
The one holding the other bad market and a few urchins standing behind him don't fear for their safety abi they wear bulletproof. Mumu dey worry una

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Be A Running Mate To A Drug Baron - El Rufai In Throwback / LABOUR PARTY ; Clarification On Today's Court Ruling / Does Peter Obi Regret Saying This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.