Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United (18232 Views)

Bayern's Gnabry Given Standing Ovation After Four Goals In 7-2 Win (Photos) / Cristiano Ronaldo Nets Four Goals For Portugal Against Lithuania In EURO 2020 / Cristiano Ronaldo Jr Scores Four Goals On His Debut For Juventus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by fairwilliams: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2022
And so what?
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Ade1177: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2022
maxwell530:
Ronaldo a playmaker?

Is this a joke?
Pls watch the match and leave hating

Ronaldo in that current team is the best playmaker above Bruno, and all other midfielders combined

Watch his passes in the actual match

He sets up the team well, the idiot bruno just usually shoots the ball into the sky and rashford hits the ball at defenders or keepers

Ronaldo is poor currently but still the best united got. Period

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Bobloco: 10:41am On Aug 14, 2022
NehemiahReturns:
you be mumu

You be sabi
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by youngblaq: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Ronaldo should just find a way to leave that useless club
What's it with you people? He should find a way and leave the club he still has a contract with, without no single bid for him?
Why are you people too desperate for him?
He made his choice, he didn't sign to be with them at gunpoint.
He is part of the team, he must share the responsibility that comes with that.
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Davidcho(m): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2022
Man u want go extinction, na disaster
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Kyrestas: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2022
LUIS VAN GAAL had already warn erick denhag, not to take man united job, but the man refuse to listen, now see what is happing, no one will pity this coach.

1 Like

Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by JOemmy(m): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2022
Manu would have allowed Carrick to continue instead of employing new coaches he seems to be the only one who understands perfectly how to handle Manu players and get results.

1 Like

Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Landowner101(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2022
The problem with man u currently is C ronaldo, players psychology and every scoring opportunity is always presented to C ronaldo. Not denying the fact that he is a great footballer, it's just that this current man u team don't need someone like C in their team.
Man u currently with quality young players like rashford, sancho, bruno fernandes, elanga, christian eriksen, can do more better without C ronaldo in their team, the thing is that the confidence of them playing without C ronaldo is not there, unlike before C ronaldo came to man u, they were doing well and we're even contesting with man city that year,but later ended second in the league.
No team work, and only C scores most of the games, unlike before where anybody can score from anywhere, someone like bruno fernandes kept banging goals back to back for them till they met Ronaldo.
As a good Football fan, I will suggest they offload C ronaldo, and avoid playing one man football, as it won't favour a team like Man u, with poor set of defence (which is their second problem). As a strong midfield and attack pattern of football may not expose the weakness of the defence to opposition teams.
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by JOemmy(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2022
Judolisco:
Na Liverpool dem get next oh... Man utd see person wey no get hair, dem think say na pep guardiola cheesy grin grin

You are very wicked chaii grin grin

1 Like

Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2022
Ade1177:
I disagree

I have seen 3 good channels say the truth about united

All others are just bias and living in the past

A good manager by the end of this game will strip maguire of the captain band no matter the consequences

So many teams the captain is being changed frequently

Look at city, they have 3 captains
Gundogan, de brune and Rodri

The coach to me is to be blamed!!!

You work with the players you have not be deluded that you are working with Messi

Why ask them to play out from back when you know they are poor with passing

The formation is the most stupid ever, playing a 5 foot against 2 giant strikers and a slow snail maguire, the counter attack you need to watch the replay and see how maguire was running at over full speed, he was extremely slow at full speed

That is his nature!!!! Nothing can be done about it

The midfield is a joke, Bruno is a 1 season wonder drop him till he regains confidence

Fred should never be in that team

Erickson is not a defensive midfielder not even with his health

To top it all, they are all so so short

Work with the players you have and get the best of them with the formation that best suite the team

United best starting 11 is

. . . . ................... . De gea

Dalot. ...... Varane. ......... Bailey... ......... ... Malacia

. ........................ Van de beek. Martinez

. ........................ Erickson Ronaldo

Sancho ........................ . ...................... gernacho

Ronaldo is a good play maker these days , make sure sancho and gernacho press, then in attack he can be the no 9 when attacking,

Make sure everyone marks tight like Fulham marked Liverpool, watch that game, they marked aggressive ly 90mins

Bench should be

Rashford
Bruno
Garner
Iqbal
Bailey
Mctominnay
Lindelof
Maguire

With this team they can easily get top 4
Coachie!!
Submit your CV to old Trafford sharp sharp
You too sabi
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by omobabaoffa(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2022
Manchester Divided grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by sprints1: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2022
holluwizzy:
Na name Manu carry for head, there is nothing there again.

Even Brentford go show Mancity pepper.

That Tony and Mbuemo is a force on its own.

which Brentford go show man city pepper. U think man city will allow them to have the ball. U don't know city they will keep the ball as long as possible so as deny them the opportunity of set pieces. They are good they will beat the likes of spurs Chelsea arsenal but for city dem go chop beaten am a united fan
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:25am On Aug 14, 2022
JOemmy:
Manu would have allowed Carrick to continue instead of employing new coaches he seems to be the only one who understands perfectly how to handle Manu players and get results.
How?
He had one loss, two draws and one win
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by oladepo45v: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2022
Brentford show wich city? no talk am again...city go load them home n away. na them good pass west ham wey city win?Brentford show wich city? no talk am again...city go load them home n away. na them good pass west ham wey city win?...
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Judolisco(m): 11:52am On Aug 14, 2022
Angelfrost:

Please, where is Erik Ten Hag's fault here?!! Did he buy the players?!! Didn't he inherit the mess?!

What would Guardiola or Klopp have achieved with these useless players?!!
at least change d gameplay... Nothing has changed in dis man utd team... When guus hiddick took over Chelsea after mourinho was sacked as a care taker coach... There were changes he made... Visible ones... At least change gameplay
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by danngnews: 12:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
Karlovych:
shocked shocked There's nothing vultures won't see at Old Trafford

You can say that again.
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by AuwalYusuf812(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
it's called WomanDivided....what did dey expect when dey keep using the un reliable players dey used last season, eg Harry Maguire cool. Make we carry our 3point before dey found themselves grin Gunners
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Peacecore: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
paulolee:

person wey for dey him ajax dey dominate n form genius for the easy league jus decide to come united n disgrace himself for this curse n unserious man u..
I knew he would come to flop after I noticed his signing n hearing him asking cr7 to stay dt d team needs him..
wen u are rebuilding, u push old legs out n u dnt force anybody to stay, arteta did same rebuilding n forced nobody, he even pushed auba n ozil out n now gunners are winning.
I dey tell you. ManU go finish the small record wey hin don keep for some years now angry grin

Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Kingcalls: 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ade1177:

Pls watch the match and leave hating

Ronaldo in that current team is the best playmaker above Bruno, and all other midfielders combined

Watch his passes in the actual match

He sets up the team well, the idiot bruno just usually shoots the ball into the sky and rashford hits the ball at defenders or keepers

Ronaldo is poor currently but still the best united got. Period

Ronaldo and Erickson are the only intelligent midfield players in that squad... they know when to pas and how to pass ... they should replace Bruno with Tadic ... Bruno na better short 1 for that team while Fred doesn't read games ..how can a DM not know how to read games for goodness sake

1 Like

Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Kingcalls: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Landowner101:
The problem with man u currently is C ronaldo, players psychology and every scoring opportunity is always presented to C ronaldo. Not denying the fact that he is a great footballer, it's just that this current man u team don't need someone like C in their team.
Man u currently with quality young players like rashford, sancho, bruno fernandes, elanga, christian eriksen, can do more better without C ronaldo in their team, the thing is that the confidence of them playing without C ronaldo is not there, unlike before C ronaldo came to man u, they were doing well and we're even contesting with man city that year,but later ended second in the league.
No team work, and only C scores most of the games, unlike before where anybody can score from anywhere, someone like bruno fernandes kept banging goals back to back for them till they met Ronaldo.
As a good Football fan, I will suggest they offload C ronaldo, and avoid playing one man football, as it won't favour a team like Man u, with poor set of defence (which is their second problem). As a strong midfield and attack pattern of football may not expose the weakness of the defence to opposition teams.

U are definitely part of the problems ... sense u no get...

2 Likes

Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Kingcalls: 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
Agboriotejoye:

How?
He had one loss, two draws and one win

He had no loss

1 Like

Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by ufuosman(m): 12:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Shocking result
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by NLPoliceWoman: 12:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
RTR
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Peacecore: 12:28pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ejix4:
I laugh at those saying man u don't want to buy players, its clear they don't understand the fear going on in the club hierarchy now

in the last ten years... man u have made more loss from players they signed... e.g pogba, sancho, fred, maguire, and lots more... yet you want them to sign more and make more loss... you think the board are stupid...

anyway as a man city fan am loving the calamity going on in man utd... i wish same for chelsea and liverpool in the coming years... grin grin grin grin

this is why we love football
Liverpool is already on their way down. Chelsea just need prayers. City all the way...
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Adakintroy: 12:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ade1177:
I disagree

I have seen 3 good channels say the truth about united

All others are just bias and living in the past

A good manager by the end of this game will strip maguire of the captain band no matter the consequences

So many teams the captain is being changed frequently

Look at city, they have 3 captains
Gundogan, de brune and Rodri

The coach to me is to be blamed!!!

You work with the players you have not be deluded that you are working with Messi

Why ask them to play out from back when you know they are poor with passing

The formation is the most stupid ever, playing a 5 foot against 2 giant strikers and a slow snail maguire, the counter attack you need to watch the replay and see how maguire was running at over full speed, he was extremely slow at full speed

That is his nature!!!! Nothing can be done about it

The midfield is a joke, Bruno is a 1 season wonder drop him till he regains confidence

Fred should never be in that team

Erickson is not a defensive midfielder not even with his health

To top it all, they are all so so short

Work with the players you have and get the best of them with the formation that best suite the team

United best starting 11 is

. . . . ................... . De gea

Dalot. ...... Varane. ......... Bailey... ......... ... Malacia

. ........................ Van de beek. Martinez

. ........................ Erickson Ronaldo

Sancho ........................ . ...................... gernacho

Ronaldo is a good play maker these days , make sure sancho and gernacho press, then in attack he can be the no 9 when attacking,

Make sure everyone marks tight like Fulham marked Liverpool, watch that game, they marked aggressive ly 90mins

Bench should be

Rashford
Bruno
Garner
Iqbal
Bailey
Mctominnay
Lindelof
Maguire

With this team they can easily get top 4

And you think you know more than a top class coach. If you know this much why are you not. There?. There are no "perhaps or maybe in your statement just certainty'. Am sure if you ask other United fans they will give you a complete different startig line up.

I say give the man time. Let him get the full support of the board. then he will be able to take crucial decision. It takes time to build confidence at any level. But one thing I know is that he is not a lame ass coach. Give him time.

But one thi g I know is that you cNt keep changing coaches or signing new players. You have to figure out how to work with the existing ones and bring out the best in them.
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Peacecore: 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2022
Oceanjagaban:
If Nairalanders pick 11 players we go win Man united

1 Like

Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by NehemiahReturns: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

[b][/b] Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise. Rule 2
stop being stupid and useless on this forum. grow up assshole
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Ade1177: 12:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Adakintroy:

And you think you know more than a top class coach. If you know this much why are you not. There?. There are no "perhaps or maybe in your statement just certainty'. Am sure if you ask other United fans they will give you a complete different startig line up.

I say give the man time. Let him get the full support of the board. then he will be able to take crucial decision. It takes time to build confidence at any level. But one thing I know is that he is not a lame ass coach. Give him time.

But one thi g I know is that you cNt keep changing coaches or signing new players. You have to figure out how to work with the existing ones and bring out the best in them.
I didn't say he is a bad coach

I said he made a mistake
Even guardiola makes mistakes

He's currently risking too much with the same old crappy players from last year

1 Like

Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

[b][/b]
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2
cry cry baby u want to see mynd �
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Ade1177: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kingcalls:

Ronaldo and Erickson are the only intelligent midfield players in that squad... they know when to pas and how to pass ... they should replace Bruno with Tadic ... Bruno na better short 1 for that team while Fred doesn't read games ..how can a DM not know how to read games for goodness sake
to me Bruno is worse than Fred

Can you see the chances he usually shoots into the sky

Asin the way he actually shoots the ball into the sky when you know your team needs that goal

And crosses the ball too far almost hitting the corner kick

And he likes slowing down the ball to make a fancy pass instead of a quick pass

In the process of making it fancy

He gets bullied off the ball, fall down and start making faces and complaining to the ref

How I wish those guys can just sit down and not train anything

Just watch clips from city and Liverpool

See how fast extremely fast and pacey their build up play is and passing so freaking fast

1 Like

Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by Adakintroy: 1:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ade1177:

I didn't say he is a bad coach

I said he made a mistake
Even guardiola makes mistakes

He's currently risking too much with the same old crappy players from last year

I think he is watching the training and he knows them up close than you think. Different caches can't be playing Maguire ahead of other defenders for no reason. No coach like to loose. Maybe that's the best they have despite what we think of him. Play the other defenders over a long stretch of games and you may see the difference.
Re: Brentford Hit Four Goals In First Half To Humiliate Manchester United by NLPoliceWoman: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
NehemiahReturns:
stop being stupid and useless on this forum.
grow up assshole
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua British Heavyweight Boxing Champion: Profile & Pics / Tunde Onakoya Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Chess Marathon / Nations Cup Final: Ghana Vs. Egypt [0 - 1]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.