Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

In Front Of Kids (be Careful) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / In Front Of Kids (be Careful) (182 Views)

Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W / Be Very Careful When Buying Facemask From Roadside Hawkers / FAKE RAMBO INSECTICIDE!!! Please Be Careful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Front Of Kids (be Careful) by Central22222: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
In Front Of The Kid (Be careful)

Episode 7&8

When Jasmine had the thought of turning her womb after her abortion, she felt smart. she had finally made up her mind she won't be having any kids, because she felt having kids will stress her life. That day, she took a very had drugs that would be able to flush the baby out, which was successful. When she got home that day, she was so tired that she couldn't cook anything for her husband, so she just went straight to bed. By the time Paul got back from work, he went upstairs, went to the bedroom and found his wife sleeping. "Hmmm, I think she is pregnant, it worked, thank you Lord", he said with a smile on his face.

The next morning, when Jasmine woke up, she went to prepare breakfast. She was still cooking when Paul walked downstairs to meet her in the kitchen, "Good morning honey", she greeted, "Morning sweet", he replied and gave her kiss on the cheek. Paul let out a smile as he watched his wife, he believed she was pregnant, "Why are you up this early, aren't you tired?", he said, "No, why will I be, I was so tired yesterday they were lot of patients at the hospital, when i got home I couldn't prepare you dinner, so that's why have decided to prepare something good for you for breakfast", she replied, "Alright, but ...
Continue reading:
https://centralmedia.com.ng/2022/08/13/in-front-of-the-kid-becareful-episode-78-when-jasmine-had-the-thought-of-turning-her-womb-after-her-abortion-she-felt-smart-she-had-finally-made-up-her-mind-she-wont-be-having-any-kids-because/

(1) (Reply)

Best Gynecologist In Delhi / Where Can I Get Cyprigold In Abuja? / Read! Medical Reasons For Smelly Vag!na And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.