Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,381 members, 7,812,121 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W (33215 Views)

HIV Patient Confesses To Mixing Her Blood With Zobo To Sell To The Public (Video / "I Swapped Close To 5,000 Babies In 12 Years" - Zambian Nurse Confesses / Drug Addiction Reduces Hardworking Young Man Into A Scavenger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by JOhnnyfreash: 11:30pm On Nov 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FS3toMB-Yc

"I don't know whether to continue with the marriage or not. I exchanged his DNA results."

During a TV3 "Confessions" segment with Miss Nancy, a Ghanaian woman confessed to altering DNA results to break up a marriage, leading to her subsequent marriage to the man

The lady, who worked in a hospital, admitted to swapping DNA results to falsely indicate that the children were not biologically related to the man, resulting in the divorce of the man and his ex-wife

Now grappling with guilt, the lady faces an internal struggle between her husband's happiness and the unintended consequences of her deceitful actions, including the news of the ex-wife's tragic demise

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by godofuck231: 12:10am On Nov 27, 2023
Maybe the wife had a dirty mouth and wouldn't shut up, so? Fvck a bitchhh up

6 Likes

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Artiiclebeast: 2:36am On Nov 27, 2023
Na since when did Nurse Eliza begin to be in charge of DNA results?

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Morbeta11(m): 4:44am On Nov 27, 2023
Am so grateful to God that my three kids, all na mini-me from hair to toes.....I have no business with DNA.

90 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by martolux(m): 6:12am On Nov 27, 2023
Morbeta11:
Am so grateful to God that my three kids, all na mini-me from hair to toes.....I have no business with DNA.
What if she cheated with someone that looks exactly like you? grin grin

226 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by We4all: 6:43am On Nov 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but if you live with someone, you begin to look like them.

Your children's resemblance with you is because you live together and has nothing to do with you being their biological dad.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Wealthoptulent(m): 6:53am On Nov 27, 2023
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Morbeta11(m): 7:53am On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:

I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but if you live with someone, you begin to look like them.

Your children's resemblance with you is because you live together and has nothing to do with you being their biological dad.

Forget that one.....these ones na my blood hook line and sinker!!! From spermatozoa to full fledge humans...no adulteration.

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Morbeta11(m): 7:56am On Nov 27, 2023
martolux:
What if she cheated with someone that looks exactly like you? grin grin

That means she cheated with me....cos am unique...by the special grace of God Almighty.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by We4all: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

Forget that one.....these ones na my blood hook line and sinker!!! From spermatozoa to full fledge humans...no adulteration.

Lol......I admire your confidence sha. But what if they are not really your blood, what will you do?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Morbeta11(m): 8:37am On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:

Lol......I admire your confidence sha. But what if they are not really your blood, what will you do?

Impossicant......in this world and the next....am one of the fortunate ones that wouldn't bother wasting money on DNA cos its all out in the public to see grin my spermatozoa is very healthy grin

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by inoki247: 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
Eh eh...

This one na one chance oh....
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by DropsMic(m): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hmm.
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Bubu4Sea: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
dddd
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Cantonese: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
Why the heartlessness?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by datola: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
Sh
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by wese90(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

Impossicant......in this world and the next....am one of the fortunate ones that wouldn't border wasting money on DNA cos its all out in the public to see grin my spermatozoa is very healthy grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by finallybusy: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lies.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by MDBAKP: 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
Nurses wicked nor be small. Between 9ja polithiefians and nurses who wicked pass. Like 4 polithiefians and share 4 nurses

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by laivwire(m): 1:22pm On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:

Source: Scientific or "Trust me bro"?

15 Likes

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Chachamiliano: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:

As for me, any child that I witness his/her birth, paid school from childhood till adulthood is my child. DNA or no DNA

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by ednut1(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Fake story. Wetin concern nurse and DNA?

29 Likes

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by chris4gold(m): 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ayenika

1 Like

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Mosba: 1:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Wahala wahala wahalaaa ....... in Zazuu voice, so DNA result itself also needs DNA result of it's own?

9 Likes

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by MorataFC: 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by LadyRosa2(f): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
angry
Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Moniya4Real(m): 1:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
In-spite if this nurse’s devilish act. I think it’s a pointer to the fact that the ex-wife , herself, isn’t sure of the paternity of the kids cos if she was, she most definitely would have objected and stood her ground that the kids belong to her husband. Even if it meant insisting on a confirmatory test in another location

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Kdon2: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
We4all:

You can say that nurse Eliza. But is pure lie☹️

1 Like

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Unrated900(m): 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
What's the name of the film
Only in India would film like this be welcome

4 Likes

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by MorataFC: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
godofuck231:
Maybe the wife had a dirty mouth and wouldn't shut up, so? Bleep a bitchhh up
Did you read the last line? I doubt that.

2 Likes

Re: Nurse Confesses To Changing DNA Results Of Kids, Tricks Man Into Divorcing His W by Hezzyluv: 1:25pm On Nov 27, 2023
Zee world...
Extraordinary everyday...
grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctor Reacts To Claim By Social Media User That Sex Cures His Malaria / What If One Of My Breasts Is Bigger Than The Other? / Men - My Childhood; My Manhood; My Prostate.. A Must Read!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.