Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

A Pediatrician Is Needed!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Pediatrician Is Needed!!! (201 Views)

A Pediatrician's Help Is Urgently Required. / Consult With A Pediatrician Near You - Mfine / Mothers Stop Using Anti Fungal As Baby Cream – Pediatrician Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Pediatrician Is Needed!!! by switchie(m): 9:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
I have a 3 months old baby and he's been breathing since the first month like he has catarrh like almost a wheezing sound.
Please I need information on what could be the cause and what to do.
Thank you
Re: A Pediatrician Is Needed!!! by rickpat(m): 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
take the baby to the hospital... anything that has to do with breathing should not be joked with...it could be heart or lungs issues...go to the hospital...NO PEDIATRICIAN CAN GIVE YOU ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS WITHOUT SEEING THE BABY

1 Like

Re: A Pediatrician Is Needed!!! by Romanoff(f): 10:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
When it comes to breathing, please take the child to the hospital. Go to a general hospital and Insist on seeing a pediatrician.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: A Pediatrician Is Needed!!! by switchie(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
I will do, thank you.
rickpat:
take the baby to the hospital... anything that has to do with breathing should not be joked with...it could be heart or lungs issues...go to the hospital...NO PEDIATRICIAN CAN GIVE YOU ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS WITHOUT SEEING THE BABY
Re: A Pediatrician Is Needed!!! by switchie(m): 10:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Romanoff:
When it comes to breathing, please take the child to the hospital. Go to a general hospital and Insist on seeing a pediatrician.

Good luck.
I will do that asap, thank you.

(1) (Reply)

What Reaction Will It Cause To My Body / 4 Foods To Eat To Reduce Belly Fat And Slow Down Ageing / 6 Tips To Check Your Pre-natal Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.