Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi (765 Views)

Breaking News: Naira On A Free Fall, Now #1,350 To A USD / Young Girl Donates Her Life Saving To Obi/datti Campaign / 184 Doctors From 7 Countries Write Buhari Over El-zakzaky (Names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by VotePeterObi: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
A primary school girl by name Precious donates 350 naira to the Peter Obi Campaign. She also wrote a letter begging President Buhari to vote and ensure Peter Obi wins the election.

The 2023 general election is taking very significant dimensions. It is beyond Candidate Peter Obi. it is about saving Nigeria from imminent collapse and from the hands of caterpillars and cankerworms.

Please watch the video .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HUUs3dynH8

3 Likes

Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by PandoraObi: 9:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
Hehehehehe
Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by colorsofrainbow: 10:08pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehe

I'm waiting for you to type in your tears grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by Willy7(m): 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
You can't stop nor fight an idea whose time has come. If this is Obi's time and answer to the corporate prayers of the helpless, downtrodden and suffering Nigerians, then expect more structures and forces to fall in line for him in the coming weeks and months. If it's Obi's time, I pity anyone contending nor standing on his way. It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God, so says the Holy Bible. Peter Obi and Nigerians may just wake up one of this days and find that God has swept the enemies away.
Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime.

1 Like

Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by specialmati(m): 10:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
Hehehehehe
grin grin angry grin grin grin grin you they see how people love good thing and will always contribute to promote good people. You they wait make they find you small something to defend evil abi.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by gabolak(m): 10:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
The love is something else walahi

2 Likes

Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by Oilwell(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
A good market sells itself - African proverb

1 Like

Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by PandoraObi: 10:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

I'm waiting for you to type in your tears grin grin grin grin
I am not your mother
Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by vastolord4(m): 10:50pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am not your mother

Mr Pandora.. since it's the weekend and the economy is treating you fine, why don't you perform an act of generosity eg. selecting at least 10 beggers on nairaland.. trust me we don't need proof cos the truth with always be in 8k resolution like Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by gift2xl: 10:54pm On Aug 13, 2022
vastolord4:

Mr Pandora.. since it's the weekend and the economy is treating you fine, why don't you perform an act of generosity eg. selecting at least 10 beggers on nairaland.. trust me we don't need proof cos the truth with always be in 8k resolution like Peter Obi

Sugar coated mouth.
Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by PandoraObi: 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2022
vastolord4:

I never said the economy is good under buhari administration, although I made more money under this government with serious hard, in fact buhari is failure and disaster personified.
Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by vastolord4(m): 10:59pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
I never said the economy is good under buhari administration, although I made more money under this government with serious hard, in fact buhari is failure and disaster personified.

So what's up with you Promoting Obi? Isn't he fit and intelligent for a president please engage me in this little discussion

1 Like

Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by effort1: 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
I am not your mother

Are you trying to say you Tinubu urcchins have no respect for your parents? Is that why you didn't think twice before abusing other people's parents?

1 Like

Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by Throwback: 11:06pm On Aug 13, 2022
Is she the younger sister to the primary school girl that gave all her savings to Buhari towards the 2015 election.

Same old propaganda.
Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by effort1: 11:07pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:

You just declared that the APC has failed Nigerians.

Now, are you saying Nigerians should reward the failed APC with another 8 years?

Will you reward or condemn failure?

1 Like

Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by PandoraObi: 11:09pm On Aug 13, 2022
vastolord4:

So what's up with you Promoting Obi? Isn't he fit and intelligent for a president please engage me in this little discussion
Politicians will always be politicians, they don't really love Nigeria, for example Peter Obi was accused of investing the money he made in Nigeria, let us assume the money is legit, he invested the money in tax haven for his 9 year old daughter when he was governor, he took dollars out of Nigeria circulation to another country, what that means is that the less the dollars in our circulation the more the dollar exchange to the naira will continue to increase and our Naira will continue to depreciate, Peter Obi is an economist, he knows the adverse effects of what he did on our economy but he said he did no wrong.
Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by vastolord4(m): 11:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
Politicians will always be politicians, they don't really love Nigeria, for example Peter Obi was accused of investing the money he made in Nigeria, let us assume the money is legit, he invested the money in tax haven for his 9 year old daughter when he was governor, he took dollars out of Nigeria circulation to another country, what that means is that the less the dollars in our circulation the more the dollar exchange to the naira will continue to increase and our Naira will continue to depreciate, Peter Obi is an economist, he knows the adverse effects of what he did on our economy but he said he did no wrong.
Good, you said accused.. monies in foreign currencies were found either looted, swallowed and burnt with evidences man in this administration and the master minder was Tinubu if atall he did all this to take power in 2023 that means he can do anything just for he's personal gains.. you just admitted this admin is bad.. how about the masterminder that facilitated it? He shouldn't be left out with blame

1 Like

Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by PandoraObi: 11:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
effort1:

You just declared that the APC has failed Nigerians.

Now, are you saying Nigerians should reward the failed APC with another 8 years?

Will you reward or condemn failure?
Which party does Osinbajo belongs to? APC of course, if he had been president, he would have outperform buhari, the evidence are there, he did when buhari was absent, he sold the issue of Niger Delta crises, he went there, he also stabilised the Naira, he removed the DSS DG

Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by PandoraObi: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
vastolord4:

Good, you said accused.. monies in foreign currencies were found either looted, swallowed and burnt with evidences man in this administration and the master minder was Tinubu if atall he did all this to take power in 2023 that means he can do anything just for he's personal gains.. you just admitted this admin is bad.. how about the masterminder that facilitated it? He shouldn't be left out with blame
Oooooooh you are Peter Obi supporter, It was not just an accusation, Peter Obi himself confirmed he invested in tax havens, Peter Obi was accused of so many wrong doings but he claim he is a saint.
Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by PandoraObi: 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
effort1:

Are you trying to say you Tinubu urcchins have no respect for your parents? Is that why you didn't think twice before abusing other people's parents?
Where did I abuse anyone's parents? I said I am not his mother, am I his mother? I am not a woman and I didn't give birth to him? how does declaring the obvious becomes an insult.
Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by effort1: 11:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
Where did I abuse anyone's parents? I said I am not his mother, am I his mother? I am not a woman and I didn't give birth to him? how does declaring the obvious becomes an insult.

You mentioned his parents. If you are not a lair like Tinubu, you know you were abusing his parents.
Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by vastolord4(m): 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
PandoraObi:
Oooooooh you are Peter Obi supporter, It was not just an accusation, Peter Obi himself confirmed he invested in tax havens, Peter Obi was accused of so many wrong doings but he claim he is a saint.

Being a supporter doesn't blind me from the obvious.. no one is a saint bros but I'll choose someone who grew Anambra's economy "which we all know has been a war zone and will always live by its past".. Anambra had good connecting roads and to me some roads that weren't even necessary were even built.. even part of the alcohol revenue the northerners enjoy are from the beer factory he introduced.. see, Tinubu tried for Lagos but he's age isn't on his side including the fact that it's a Muslim*² ticket.. mole work na
Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by Nobody: 12:12am On Aug 14, 2022
President Peter Obi....
We await.
Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by Betanaija42moro: 12:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Nawa, the love for this man is massive.

His supporters are victims of failed government who want to take their country back
Re: Video: Primary School Girl Donates #350 To Peter Obi, Write Buhari To Vote Obi by techWriter3: 6:12am On Aug 14, 2022
I'm queue for you to type in your tears

(1) (Reply)

APC's 'Free Food For Four Years' Campaign Angers Nigerians / What I’ll Do After Winning 2023 Presidential Election – Peter Obi / 2022 ICAN Conference: Will Tinubu Dodge Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.