Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,653 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

What I’ll Do After Winning 2023 Presidential Election – Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I’ll Do After Winning 2023 Presidential Election – Peter Obi (763 Views)

What I’ll Do If Tinubu Invites Me Into His Government – Peter Obi / 2023: What I’ll Do If I Lose Presidential Election – Kwankwaso / Osun Election: Peter Obi Reacts To Result, Praises Yusuf Lasun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I’ll Do After Winning 2023 Presidential Election – Peter Obi by originalmining: 12:16am On Aug 27, 2022
The presidential candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi has reiterated that he will reduce insecurity and poverty if he emerges the winner of the 2023 presidential election to rule Nigeria.

The former Anambra governor disclosed that he expects to accomplish this by using job creation and reformative investments as mechanisms. He also said he will shift the nation’s economy from consumptive to productive mode.

Obi revealed these in a series of tweets on his verified Twitter page on Thursday following a summit his party organized with Nigerian youths.

He tweeted, “After we win the 2023 elections, we intend to use the instruments of job creation and regenerative investments to drastically reduce the high incidence of insecurity and poverty, while moving the economy from the consumptive to the productive mode.

“Undoubtedly, the greatest challenge we face beyond bad leadership, is lack of elite consensus. But, let us not forget Dante Alighieri‘s admonition, that ‘The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality.’”

Obi also noted that history is germane in decision making, saying that the division of Nigeria must be prevented by making the right decision at the polls. He also said criminality surrounding oil subsidy will be terminated if he becomes president.

“History must serve as a tool in our decision making. The implosion of Nigeria has long been forecasted. Year 2023 could be a tipping point in the annals of our history. But that must not happen, even as the options before the electorate seem stark.

“Going forward, we must look for ways to move Nigeria beyond oil. We must end this criminality called ‘oil subsidy.’ Nigeria today is vastly polarized and wrecked by divisions that run deep along religious, ethnic and regional lines,” Obi added.

The former governor who has been widely criticized for lacking structures to help him win the election said, “Finally, our structure is everyone seated in this hall today! Yes, we have structure, and we are ready to move mountains to save Nigeria.”

[i]Read Also[i]
Do These Twice A Week And Watch Your Woman Love You More

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do After Winning 2023 Presidential Election – Peter Obi by Kosoco(m): 12:23am On Aug 27, 2022
They will not take this to FP.... The hate is real.

2 Likes

Re: What I’ll Do After Winning 2023 Presidential Election – Peter Obi by RobsonsTARz: 12:52am On Aug 27, 2022
Meanwhile a drug baron and a fraudster are busy killing themselves to lobby into aso rock...

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do After Winning 2023 Presidential Election – Peter Obi by WonderManly(m): 2:11am On Aug 27, 2022
Okay now. Good!
But, sha no go do promise wey you no fulfill. Make people no come dey catapult course on you at the end.
Re: What I’ll Do After Winning 2023 Presidential Election – Peter Obi by YourhealthNG2(m): 2:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Peter Obi everywhere you go...

That's the kind of president Nigeria needs at this critical time..

In 2023 we need a president that will be literally everywhere supervising, scrutinising, canvassing, mobilising and building a new great and united Nigeria.

We reject any president that will once again be hidden in Aso Rock, hijacked by cabals and brought out once in 6 months to show proof of life..

We reject a Dubai based president.

We reject an old sick president that will be perpetually on medical tourism..

Proudly Obidient..
Re: What I’ll Do After Winning 2023 Presidential Election – Peter Obi by blazesam(m): 2:46am On Aug 27, 2022
Great solutions. Where are those people that say he only see the problem without saying how to solve?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I’ll Do After Winning 2023 Presidential Election – Peter Obi by Sannisege: 3:19am On Aug 27, 2022
blazesam:
Great solutions. Where are those people that say he only see the problem without saying how to solve?
So tell us the solutions you read up there!

1 Like

Re: What I’ll Do After Winning 2023 Presidential Election – Peter Obi by aariwa(m): 3:53am On Aug 27, 2022
He has what most Nigerian politicians lack.. accountability to himself even when nobody is looking because he didn’t know a moment like this would come. When a man with accountability to himself is entrusted affairs of people, he manages it very well like his own and won’t be careless like buhari and other leaders before him
Re: What I’ll Do After Winning 2023 Presidential Election – Peter Obi by Seefinish: 4:09am On Aug 27, 2022
Obi is the best man for the job. No argument, no sentiment.
Re: What I’ll Do After Winning 2023 Presidential Election – Peter Obi by mycar: 4:30am On Aug 27, 2022
Why not give him atleast 4 years, urchins say NO, We must remain how we are but if you give them visa to canada, they will gladly take it.
Re: What I’ll Do After Winning 2023 Presidential Election – Peter Obi by Buhari4sale: 4:53am On Aug 27, 2022
Ole means thief in yoruba land
Re: What I’ll Do After Winning 2023 Presidential Election – Peter Obi by Buhari4sale: 4:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Sannisege:
So tell us the solutions you read up there!

Ignore that kid please

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Campaign To Set Up Donation Portals Next Week - Pat Utomi / 30.9% Of Reno Omokri Twitter Followers Are Fake. Charles Awuzie / Owerri Streets Deserted As Buhari Commissions Projects In Imo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.