Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading (979 Views)

Make 3%-30% Of Your Capital Per Stake From Arbitrage Trading / Arbitrage Trading Circulating Here Is Scam. Be Guided Guys. / How Would You Like To Earn Consistently In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
I and my team are exploring almost all areas of the financial markets and fixing ourselves on viable ones.

We are poised to hold ARBITRAGE TRADING CLASS from the 15th–17th of this month to our intending and interested participants.

Arbitrage Trading is one of the very transparent and easy-to-learn form of trading, with little to no risk of ever incurring significant losses to your capital. It is simply taking advantage of difference in price of a particular asset using two or more trading platforms as point of contacts. You don't have to speculate or wait till eternity for an increase in price of an asset bought before selling off to make profits.

How about effortlessly making 70K–100K weekly by placing simple arbitrage trades, at least a specific number of times per day? That sounds too good to be true, right? Infact, no need to counter this; all you need is personal conviction. In arbitrage trading, you don't need a third party to stand in for you. You handle your money all by yourself.

Going further, it is pertinent to state that minimum starting capital for arbitrage trading should be at least, 50K; one can start with as little as 20K and grow along the way but it is important to put into consideration, the law of quantity. Starting with 500K to 1million is highly recommended to maximize profits.

We have two sure classified platforms we use which all participants would be exposed to on how to sign up and use each of them, plus other genuine platforms.

This is not a free class, with 10K only, you can access the class and the full course.

Please, this is for ONLY INTERESTED AND READY candidates, we don't have space for time wasters.

For other information: Contact us on our email odindina95@gmail.com or on telegram @Maxyfxt

2 Likes

Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Treepower2000: 4:30am On Aug 14, 2022
Godshand21:
I and my team are exploring almost all areas of the financial markets and fixing ourselves on viable ones.

We are poised to hold ARBITRAGE TRADING CLASS from the 15th–17th of this month to our intending and interested participants.

Arbitrage Trading is one of the very transparent and easy-to-learn form of trading, with little to no risk of ever incurring significant losses to your capital. It is simply taking advantage of difference in price of a particular asset using two or more trading platforms as point of contacts. You don't have to speculate or wait till eternity for an increase in price of an asset bought before selling off to make profits.

How about effortlessly making 70K–100K weekly by placing simple arbitrage trades, at least a specific number of times per day? That sounds too good to be true, right? Infact, no need to counter this; all you need is personal conviction. In arbitrage trading, you don't need a third party to stand in for you. You handle your money all by yourself.

Going further, it is pertinent to state that minimum starting capital for arbitrage trading should be at least, 50K; one can start with as little as 20K and grow along the way but it is important to put into consideration, the law of quantity. Starting with 500K to 1million is highly recommended to maximize profits.

We have two sure classified platforms we use which all participants would be exposed to on how to sign up and use each of them, plus other genuine platforms.

This is not a free class, with 10K only, you can access the class and the full course.

Please, this is for ONLY INTERESTED AND READY candidates, we don't have space for time wasters.

For other information: Contact us on our email odindina95@gmail.com or on telegram @Maxyfxt

waoo
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Treepower2000:
waoo

Kindly reach out to us if you are interested in the class.
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 7:45am On Aug 14, 2022
One of the best things about arbitrage trading is that there is almost zero risk of incurring any loss due to fall in value of an asset.

Having identified a certain differences in price of an item on two different platforms, the only thing required of an arbitrage trader is to place buy orders on the platform where the asset is trading on lower price, send the item over to platform B where the price is a bit higher, sell out and record your profits.

Fiat currencies, cryptocurrencies, stocks etc are available in arbitrage business. Of course, fiats are widely traded in this case because of less volatility which sees to non close up in price gap.
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 9:21am On Aug 14, 2022
We are going to limit our training at these two forms:

1. Dollar arbitration ( with price gap of ₦5 upwards)

2. Cryptocurrency arbitration (very volatile price gaps)

We use reliable and fast platforms, trades are executed seamlessly.

For instance, for a starting capital of 500K, on a single trade you make at least ₦6000

You can perform up to 8-10 transactions per day depending on your schedule.

Suppose you carry out 6 trades in a day; 6*₦6000= ₦36000

Let's take it that in a week you are able to transact 4 days out of 7; 4*₦36000= ₦144000

Well, this may sound too good to be true but one thing to know is that hundreds to thousands of people have been engaging in this almost, risk free type of trading to rake in millions on monthly basis.
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Emmanuel602(m): 11:17am On Aug 14, 2022
The whole thing sounds like a scam to me. There is no business on earth with zero risk unless you are not telling us everything

2 Likes

Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2022
Emmanuel602:
The whole thing sounds like a scam to me. There is no business on earth with zero risk unless you are not telling us everything

Read meaning to “almost risk free”

Every legitimate business has a risk factor.

Thanks for engaging.
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 11:40am On Aug 14, 2022
Emmanuel602:

Arbitrage Trading shouldn't consume much English, I have laid bare everything one needs to know about arbitrage trading in the preamble presentation above.
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by yemmit90: 11:54am On Aug 14, 2022
Emmanuel602:

Arbitration trading is no scam, it is a straight forward thing that you will clearly see yourself. I think what this op is likely going to teach is how to identify good platforms to use and timing.

2 Likes

Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 11:58am On Aug 14, 2022
yemmit90:

Arbitration trading is no scam, it is a straight forward thing that you will clearly see yourself. I think what this op is likely going to teach is how to identify good platforms to use and timing.

You got it all.

Thank you.
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Emmanuel602(m): 12:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Godshand21:

Arbitrage Trading shouldn't consume much English, I have laid bare everything one needs to know about arbitrage trading in the preamble presentation above.

So how much are you charging?
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 12:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
Emmanuel602:

So how much are you charging?

Kindly take a read to the end.

Godshand21:

Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 9:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
Our class will kick off tomorrow as planned.

Contact us if you are interested to be added.
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Niswayne19: 9:50am On Aug 15, 2022
You can also earn crypto weekly in the Yellow card fantasy league.

Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 11:04am On Aug 15, 2022
Niswayne19:
You can also earn crypto weekly in the Yellow card fantasy league.

DISCLAIMER: This thread is specifically meant for Arbitrage Trading. I and my team has no connection to this. It may be genuine, it may not. OP kindly open a thread for that and explain what it is to your intending clients. Thank you.
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 11:13am On Aug 15, 2022
Our Arbitrage Trading Class will start today by 7:00PM Nigeria time.

Access Fee Still Remains a Token of 10K only. Some charge 50K and above for this same course but our intent is to reach wide audience and specifically, students and stay at home mothers. You can be at home and still pay yourself that salary you deserve.

Contact us before evening for further details.
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Hundjager: 11:21am On Aug 15, 2022
I believe great things start small, one every trader can enjoy an enhanced yield trading on yellowcard crypto exchange platform.

Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Treepower2000: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
Godshand21:

Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Treepower2000: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2022
Godshand21:

Na the 10k dey weak me

1 Like

Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2022
Treepower2000:

Na the 10k dey weak me

Bro, 10K is not that much to spend to acquire knowledge that would pay you salary some persons labour for 30 days to get.

Free things exist but, true value is acquired by an exchange.

The discretion is solely at your disposal, you are free to, and to not register.

Best regards from me.
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2022
Treepower2000:

Na the 10k dey weak me

Make e no weak you please, instead make a decisive conclusion for yourself.
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by pryme(m): 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2022
Godshand21:

Make e no weak you please, instead make a decisive conclusion for yourself.

Do you do money back guarantees? cos there are a lot scams out there, you cant blame for not trusting you.

1 Like

Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2022
pryme:

Do you do money back guarantees? cos there are a lot scams out there, you cant blame for not trusting you.

Yes, there is one.

We understand that very well, more reason we spell everything out as it is in the open.
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2022
Some individuals who have contacted us advocated for more time to meet up with the fees, we understood how things are and gave them the needed opportunity to be part of this class.

Meanwhile, we have decided to make the class a continuous one till the expiration of the whole time we allocated to teach it, hence registration continues. In this regard, class begins for each participant once the concerned registrant conclude with the requirements.

In continuation, contact us if you are interested and want to be part of the class.

The door remains open.
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Qre1: 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2022
binary options deriv Newbie and professional traders you can now automate your trading using robots

Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 10:32pm On Aug 15, 2022
Qre1:
binary options deriv Newbie and professional traders you can now automate your trading using robots

While it is very possible to automate trades using robots, kindly note that I and my team are not selling nor automating trades for anyone. We trade and teach how to trade the following manually;

1. Forex Trading (Volatility Indices, Boom and Crash)
2. Arbitrage Trading (Fiats and Cryptocurrencies)

The OP I quoted here posted for himself and the company he represents.

Again, this thread is meant for Arbitrage Trading Mentorship only. I am not responsible for any engagement outside the intents of this very thread.
Thanks and remain blessed.

We are still open and accepting new applicants.
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 10:51am On Aug 16, 2022
While we as well, trade Crypto and Forex, Arbitrage Trading still remains the most serene and gentle form of trading; you can perform arbitrage with much peace of mind.

Registration for tutorial is still open.
Re: Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading by Godshand21(m): 8:08am On Aug 17, 2022
Registration is still open.

(1) (Reply)

Advice, Please, On Genuine Fixed Deposit Or Other Investment Portfolios. / Minimum Pennystock That Can Be Bought On The Floor Of The Nse And Brockers Charg / Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many (Season 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.