Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Arbitrage Trading Circulating Here Is Scam. Be Guided Guys. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Arbitrage Trading Circulating Here Is Scam. Be Guided Guys. (1143 Views)

Make 3%-30% Of Your Capital Per Stake From Arbitrage Trading / Earn Consistently, At Least 70k Weekly: Arbitrage Trading / Make Daily Profits With Crypto Arbitrage Trading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arbitrage Trading Circulating Here Is Scam. Be Guided Guys. by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 01, 2023
For some few weeks I have been seeing threads of arbitrage trading circulating here asking nairalanders to join through a telegram link.

Please it's scam. Pure scam. For the newbies in crypto, I will explain what arbitrage is and why it's scam now unlike few years ago.

In 2017-2019, arbitrage trading was popular among we traders as the buying of a coin in an exchange and selling higher in another exchange.

That was in the era of bitmex, mercatox, decentralized exchanges. Arbitrage trading opportunity comes when a coin have listed in a decentralized exchange and about to be listed in bigger exchanges like mercatox.

Now what is circulating here as arbitrage trading is fraud. Do not join any group or telegram channel. It's hard to make reasonable money in arbitrage now. Please be guided.

The only legitimate way to make money in crypto is trading and mining. Any other way apart from this is scam.

Airdrop used to be among but can't give enough to call it a means of making money in crypto.

I know how painful it is for one to lose his/her money and I do not want you to experience that pain please.

Be careful here and I pray you succeed in your quest to make money online.

CryptBrian.

2 Likes

Re: Arbitrage Trading Circulating Here Is Scam. Be Guided Guys. by FundGrowthMast(m): 9:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Which one is now legitimate here. It seems everything here is Scam.
Re: Arbitrage Trading Circulating Here Is Scam. Be Guided Guys. by BrightMonei: 10:11am On Mar 01, 2023
Thank you Baba for this expo. Make other people here be aware too oo
Re: Arbitrage Trading Circulating Here Is Scam. Be Guided Guys. by Balogun212: 5:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Finally a post is made about this. Thank you boss. What of exchange arbitrage trading, is it still working
Re: Arbitrage Trading Circulating Here Is Scam. Be Guided Guys. by sonneyekpo: 7:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Thank you for the information.
Re: Arbitrage Trading Circulating Here Is Scam. Be Guided Guys. by JendoKim: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2023
God bless you for this info. At least more people will know and be warned.
Re: Arbitrage Trading Circulating Here Is Scam. Be Guided Guys. by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 03, 2023
Balogun212:
Finally a post is made about this. Thank you boss. What of exchange arbitrage trading, is it still working
iTs still working but what you make there is just crumbs
Re: Arbitrage Trading Circulating Here Is Scam. Be Guided Guys. by Balogun212: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2023
CryptBrian:
iTs still working but what you make there is just crumbs
ok boss. The election is over. Pls consider the money making teaching class.
Re: Arbitrage Trading Circulating Here Is Scam. Be Guided Guys. by Nobody: 5:46am On Mar 04, 2023
Balogun212:
ok boss. The election is over. Pls consider the money making teaching class.
hope you voted and will still vote
Re: Arbitrage Trading Circulating Here Is Scam. Be Guided Guys. by JendoKim: 2:34pm On Mar 07, 2023
Thank you for telling us. Good heart u have
Re: Arbitrage Trading Circulating Here Is Scam. Be Guided Guys. by drlateef: 5:44pm On Mar 07, 2023
CryptBrian:
For some few weeks I have been seeing threads of arbitrage trading circulating here asking nairalanders to join through a telegram link.

Please it's scam. Pure scam. For the newbies in crypto, I will explain what arbitrage is and why it's scam now unlike few years ago.

In 2017-2019, arbitrage trading was popular among we traders as the buying of a coin in an exchange and selling higher in another exchange.

That was in the era of bitmex, mercatox, decentralized exchanges. Arbitrage trading opportunity comes when a coin have listed in a decentralized exchange and about to be listed in bigger exchanges like mercatox.

Now what is circulating here as arbitrage trading is fraud. Do not join any group or telegram channel. It's hard to make reasonable money in arbitrage now. Please be guided.

The only legitimate way to make money in crypto is trading and mining. Any other way apart from this is scam.

Airdrop used to be among but can't give enough to call it a means of making money in crypto.

I know how painful it is for one to lose his/her money and I do not want you to experience that pain please.

Be careful here and I pray you succeed in your quest to make money online.

CryptBrian.

What about Vast Capital? Is it legitimate or scam?
Re: Arbitrage Trading Circulating Here Is Scam. Be Guided Guys. by drlateef: 5:45pm On Mar 07, 2023
Bitofund is a scam, Beacointrade is a scam.
Re: Arbitrage Trading Circulating Here Is Scam. Be Guided Guys. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
drlateef:

What about Vast Capital? Is it legitimate or scam?
Mortgage doesn't work in Nigeria as it should and it's not viable yet. Desist.

(1) (Reply)

Your Empty Land Can Become A Money Making Machine If You Build A ............. / Are You Looking For A Business To Invest With 70% Return On Capital!!! / MMM Starts Massive Matching Of Gh(get Help) Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.