Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates (23663 Views)

Wike’s Romance With APC, LP Raises Dust In PDP / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action / Total E & P: We Would Have Had Reduced Cases If Others Were As Proactive As Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Viscuz: 8:23am On Aug 14, 2022
omenka:
You people with your emotional politicking.

The people of the South South aren't like you Easterners. Which was why they easily moved on after Jonathan's loss while you Igbos are still stuck in 2015, going so far as to even destroy your region with unbridled violence in the name of secession, thinking doing so would hurt those who contributed to the defeat of your preferred candidate, Jonathan.

Make una wise up jor. Play real politics and quit these childish nonsense.

Agbado First son

Benue has no value in Nigeria and Nigerian politics

So go and sleep
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by smileyoo: 8:30am On Aug 14, 2022
highchief1:
no need to support a party that won’t win.labor party will labor in vain sir.tinubu is ur next president
lol. initially i thought that tinubu could be a better option than Atiku in 2023 elections, given his little but often bloated achievements in Lagos state, but when he bowed to the northern oligarchy 's pressure to nominate a Muslim, as his vice, it's became clear that tinubu could no longer stand for what is right, even when he eventually become the president, because the oligarchs will always pressurize him to make wrong decisions for the nation.
tinubu 's choice of a Muslim -muslim ticket has proven him to be a man without strong will, to do what is fair and just, if elected president.
tinubu's presidency will be a disaster that may finish this country.
at this crucial period in the life of our nation, we don't need another weakling and
religious bigots to pilot the affairs the of the nation, if we truly want a better nation.
tinubu can be your president, if you prefer him but don't come crying fowl, few years from now.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by highchief1: 8:37am On Aug 14, 2022
smileyoo:
lol. initially i thought that tinubu could be a better option than Atiku in 2023 elections, given his little but often bloated achievements in Lagos state, but when he bowed to the northern oligarchy 's pressure to nominate a Muslim, as his vice, it's became clear that tinubu could no longer stand for what is right, even when he eventually become the president, because the oligarchs will always pressurize him to make wrong decisions for the nation.
tinubu 's choice of a Muslim -muslim ticket has proven him to be a man without strong will, to do what is fair and just, if elected president.
tinubu's presidency will be a disaster that may finish this country.
at this crucial period in the life of our nation, we don't need another weakling and
religious bigots to pilot the affairs the of the nation, if we truly want a better nation.
tinubu can be your president, if you prefer him but don't come crying fowl, few years from now.
good morning sir.tinubu is ur next president.save todays date.I’m a house of assembly member in pdp.I have more stakes than u maybe.but I have seen tomorow I will urge u not to waste ur votes.I’m a pdp man that will be working for apc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by adekolaelect(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2022
drmuchin:
Wike would be stupid to work for Tinubu
wailing little for now till when you deserved to wail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by maasoap(m): 8:39am On Aug 14, 2022
Willy7:
As far as Presidential election is concerned in Rivers State, Wike has little or no influence as long as the new electoral act is concerned. Rivers people are not dummies. They don't like APC and I don't see it change anytime soon. If the battle between Wike and Atiku continues, APC may snatch some votes through the back door, but Labour Party remains the chief beneficiary.

Stop the lie now! APC once held sway in Rivers State with 2 senators out of 3 until the principal actors used their perpetual internal rifts to bring down the party. People of Rivers state don't hate APC at all.

As at today, most people in that State are rooting for Obi, and Wike dare not go against the popular wish,otherwise he will suffer the Amaechi treatment. Before the advent of Obi candidacy of Labour Party, PDP is the blood group of Rivers people and that is where they will vote for governorship and Labour for Presidency. Thanks

Lol. The politicians in every state of the federation knows that a vote for Obi/LP is a wasted vote and that includes politicians in Rivers State. Obi/LP votes will mainly come from the online virgin voters, not from the grassroot politicians who had been voting for years and understand quite well how not to waste a vote

1 Like

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Leah32: 8:41am On Aug 14, 2022
Validated:
Wike cannot support Tinubu, because Tinibu is second class muslim. The muslim north regard Yoruba muslim and shiites as impure. Except Yoruba muslim themselves, every other Nigerian knows that no Yoruba muslim will ever rule Nigeria.To make matters worse, Tinubu is sick and saddle himself with a Kanuri muslim. Read this and get knowledge

In Hausa states

…their seven outlying satellites, or Banza Bakwai (Zamfara, Kebbi, Yauri, Gwari, and Yoruba), had no central authority, were never combined in wars of conquest, and were therefore frequently subject to domination from outside.

Hahgaahhahhahhah obedient liars ,Una don start another, where una Dey hear all these feeds . Yoruba Muslims , na you still Dey subdivision for one religion. Now I believe you are all stupid. But it’s only Yoruba Xtian that can rule abi. Hahaha but what happens to Igbo xtian and Hausa xtian? Educate me more jare,

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by maasoap(m): 8:49am On Aug 14, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
shatap
SE/SS will never vote for the agbado munching gorilla Tinubu.

omenka stop supporting evil just to spite igbos

Trust me, SS people get a lots of sense far better than you guys. They started militants palava but they knew who and what to target and eventually got the attention of the FG. But you guys on the hand, you are just killing your own people left and right and destroying everything while the online ones like you are still giving supports to the real criminals out there on the field.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by shegra58: 8:52am On Aug 14, 2022
Willy7:
As far as Presidential election is concerned in Rivers State, Wike has little or no influence as long as the new electoral act is concerned. Rivers people are not dummies. They don't like APC and I don't see it change anytime soon. If the battle between Wike and Atiku continues, APC may snatch some votes through the back door, but Labour Party remains the chief beneficiary. As at today, most people in that State are rooting for Obi, and Wike dare not go against the popular wish,otherwise he will suffer the Amaechi treatment. Before the advent of Obi candidacy of Labour Party, PDP is the blood group of Rivers people and that is where they will vote for governorship and Labour for Presidency. Thanks
Whack analysis
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by shegra58: 8:53am On Aug 14, 2022
Validated:
Wike cannot support Tinubu, because Tinibu is second class muslim. The muslim north regard Yoruba muslim and shiites as impure. Except Yoruba muslim themselves, every other Nigerian knows that no Yoruba muslim will ever rule Nigeria.To make matters worse, Tinubu is sick and saddle himself with a Kanuri muslim. Read this and get knowledge

In Hausa states[/b]Whack and dvll analysis grin

…their seven outlying satellites, or [b] Banza Bakwai
(Zamfara, Kebbi, Yauri, Gwari, and Yoruba), had no central authority, were never combined in wars of conquest, and were therefore frequently subject to domination from outside.

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Komu1048(m): 8:56am On Aug 14, 2022
DSC7:
False Hope

Even Lagos is tired of Tinubu and his Agberos...

Tinubu's rejection and disgrace will start from Lagos State...

Osun state and Oyo will rather vote Atiku..

Ogun state sef go show Tinubu shege...

Finally SE/SS wil rather be OBIdient or Atikulated... Nothing for Tinubu in the whole SE/SS.. they are just deceiving him..

Ur hatred for Yorubas will consume you. U people are always quick to term Yorubas Fulani slaves. But most will rather languish in poverty under an incompetent Fulani than to prosper under a Yoruba. Tribal bigot

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by coputa(m): 9:14am On Aug 14, 2022
specialmati:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin younger former presidential aspirant now working for old corrupt money bag, if I hear. So if old atiku kick him out he will go and meet with old Tinubu grin grin grin grin. 2023 will be very funny
politics is not about age,but track record of both human and infrastructural development.The closer candidate to this is OBI and thats the person he should support.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Ak83: 9:28am On Aug 14, 2022
drmuchin:
and you will be more stupid if you think sensible WIKE will work for a candidate who will come distant third.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by kleuvet92: 9:34am On Aug 14, 2022
One man one vote.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Elidrisy20: 9:35am On Aug 14, 2022
As e dey pain dem e sweet us,as e dey sweet us e dey pain dem grin
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by ejimatic: 9:38am On Aug 14, 2022
oikirodah:

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/battle-for-2023-rivers-ups-for-grabs-as-wikes-romance-with-tinubu-escalates/

The truth is Wike believes in Southern presidency and aggrieved that the North used their influence to scheme him out of the race.As for the party he will support or decamp to let us wait and see. I said it on this plartform that true born southerners will not pray to have another Hausa Fulani in 2023 after their eight year rule which will end in 2023! Is the north the "owner"of Nigeria? No

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Prettylima(f): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2022
Politics angry check my signature I produce cartons of all types
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by DSC7: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2022
Komu1048:

Ur hatred for Yorubas will consume you. U people are always quick to term Yorubas Fulani slaves. But most will rather languish in poverty under an incompetent Fulani than to prosper under a Yoruba. Tribal bigot

So anybody not in support of Tinubu is anti yoruba? undecided

I would have supported Osibanjo but since the ticket was bought by Tinubu i would vote for Peter Obi...

Say No to BAT thing!!!

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by brightalo1010: 10:13am On Aug 14, 2022
smileyoo:
agreed, wike may work for APC presidency in 2023 to spite Atiku's PDP because he felt betrayed by the PDP chameleons, but wike will never decamp to APC, or hand over rivers state government to APC.
wike is only acting the famous script of, enemy of my enemy can also be my friend, but it'll do him no good because, nothing good comes from APC.
wike, better support labour party, to build a better nation, if you really love Nigeria.

Mr God in heaven has spoken. You're vowing for politicians. Smh
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by garfield1: 10:34am On Aug 14, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Both of them can never work together, what's unsettling Wike today is that Ameachi is indirectly working for Atiku, all Ameachi foot soldiers has decamped from APC, some has joined PDP while others are party less. Wike and Tunubu supporters are romancing together to spite Ameachi. The truth of the matter is that, non of them will determine voting patterns of Rivers State. It's easier for Labour party to win Rivers State than APC to win

Apc need to get 25% and stop pdp from getting above 400k
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by frankson1(m): 10:49am On Aug 14, 2022
Ogaga87:
Stop all these state for grab.. If them tell Tinubu say he would lose Osun state even after fake promising student that Buhari has given him go ahead to negotiate with ASUU, he won't believe.. No state is up for grab in the south because you won't enter the polling booth with anyone.. Even your money will be taken and nothing will be given to you..

How is It Tinubu in control of Osun of state undecided
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Davidcho(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2022
Even if wike joins APC, he's on his own, Rivers people are fully obidient
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Str8talk21: 10:56am On Aug 14, 2022
Wike has only one vote.
That is the short and long story about it.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2022
garfield1:

Apc need to get 25% and stop pdp from getting above 400k
who will deliver the votes for him? Rivers votes between Atiku and Peter Obi, APC will not have 10% votes there. Know this and know peace.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Ogaga87(m): 11:10am On Aug 14, 2022
frankson1:

You're a learner..
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Ogaga87(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2022
frankson1:

Before Oyetola won that primary, Aragbesola had issues with Tinubu but I won't say further, just show me one Yoruba state with APC governors without the influence of the agbado king
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by PS712: 11:24am On Aug 14, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
Both of them can never work together, what's unsettling Wike today is that Ameachi is indirectly working for Atiku, all Ameachi foot soldiers has decamped from APC, some has joined PDP while others are party less. Wike and Tunubu supporters are romancing together to spite Ameachi. The truth of the matter is that, non of them will determine voting patterns of Rivers State. It's easier for Labour party to win Rivers State than APC to win
You got my point. Exactly. Rivers state as a matter of fact appears to have more scores to settle with Atiku, BAT, APC and PDP than any other state in Nigeria at the moment.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by deeva2: 11:33am On Aug 14, 2022
drmuchin:

E pain you that Wike is not supporting ur obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by garfield1: 11:38am On Aug 14, 2022
Odidigboigbo:
who will deliver the votes for him? Rivers votes between Atiku and Peter Obi, APC will not have 10% votes there. Know this and know peace.

Who will deliver for obi? Wike is out romancing with tinubu men.Abe will deliver ogoni votes and amechi is still undecided.atiku is virtually stranded.even if tinubu doesnt get 25%,atiku is the loser.apc dont need rivers,they just need to destroy pdp bloc votes and that has been achieved.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by smileyoo: 11:41am On Aug 14, 2022
brightalo1010:

Mr God in heaven has spoken. You're vowing for politicians. Smh
am not vowing for any politician, but from facts on ground, wike will not decamp to APC, at least not now.
lol. how can a bloody citizen be termed as, Mr God in heaven, because of ordinary political permutations, that can be messed up by the selfish powerful interest of the politicians ?
but presently, wike's political interest resides more with the umbrella than with the broom.
morality and the nigeria politicians are two strange bird fellows, why must anyone vow for any of them ?
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Parachoko: 11:46am On Aug 14, 2022
Felimax:
Wike can go to hell and burn to ashes.
Even if he retraces step at this moment nobody in PDP will ever take him serious. He has made himself a complete dummy, Rivers State vote my ass! Wike does not own Rivers State. Sooner or later he will regret all these moves he made against the PDP.

He should also very well know that we have everything on record. With his style of politics he will loose relevance in no time and hardly will any political want to recognize with him. This is Nigeria politics and if you want to stay relevant you must have quite a handful of bridges nation wide. Sitting down in Rivers saying trash only makes him look more stupid.

You have forgotten that Wike have nothing to lose in all this.
Re: Rivers Ups For Grabs As Wike's Romance With Tinubu Escalates by Parachoko: 11:48am On Aug 14, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
Wike will be disgraced and will forever regret his foolish and childish actions,if wike refuse to work for Atiku in general election another pdp leaders in river state will work for Atiku to get enough vote in river so Atiku should just forget him and move on, rivera is a pdp state so I don't think pdp will do that bad in river state and south south entirely and I dont think wike is in control of rivers people's brain to force them vote against Atiku
Wike is the leader of PDP in Rivers State.

It does not matter if PDP eventually win Rivers State, so far they do not defeat the APC there with up to 5%, it's fine.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Visit: Buhari Directs Rail Linkage To Lekki Port, Commends Pace Of Work / UK Prosecutors Accuse Ekweremadu Of Attempting To Buy Kidney For £7,000 / Supporters Of APC and ADC Clash In Ondo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.