Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,120 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

Dear Obedients, Use Meme To Pass A Message To Urchins - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Obedients, Use Meme To Pass A Message To Urchins (1782 Views)

2023: APC Governors Pass A Vote Of Confidence In Adamu / PDP NWC Likely To Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On Secondus / Nigerians Pass A Vote Of No Confidence On INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear Obedients, Use Meme To Pass A Message To Urchins by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 14, 2022
Femifasola:

I'm yoruba too and I'm fully OBI-dient

It's just common sense.

1 Like

Re: Dear Obedients, Use Meme To Pass A Message To Urchins by Modphase: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
I am also the Igwe of the entire Igboland

Peter Pandora is my slave and I do not also want the bastard that slaughtered over 5000 Anambra youth in Ezu River as presidential candidate.

I don't want a bastard that will loot the commonwealth of Anambrans into his 13 year old daughter Pandora account

Right thinking Igbos don't want criminal that was caught red-handed looting N250 million in cash on a monthly basis to Lagos to loot the heart n soul of Nigeria away.

We don't want this Pandora lunatic to bring his division of the Catholic n others

The same bastard claimed he invested state fund in brewery but today we can neither find brewery or the money.

This cursed oloriburuku Pandora bastard is also the only governor that used state fund to build malls in Abuja n PH then will it to himself.

Daredevil criminals,wolf in sheep clothing like this Pandora failure that could not stop kidnapping in 8 years in Anambra is not what Nigeria needs.

A lunatic without any tangible landmark project to show in 8 years is not what Nigeria needs.

What Nigeria need is someone like the Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu that can in security provide RRS, transportation BRT, waste management, LAWMA, Eko rail Eko Atlantic, Lekki Seaport, Lekki Airport n others futuristic development.

Quoting Chinese rubbish statistics like the pandora bastard is a no no. Nigeria need a man that took Lagos to the 4 largest economy in Africa to take Nigeria to it rightful place.

So tell your entire house n tribe to churn tribal sentiment n bigotry n vote competence in Bola Ahmed Tinubu. A man that as done it before n will do it again.

No wonder Peter Peter Obi supporters hate it when ask if contestants should be judged based on their past records n antecedent.

Generalnomercy:

I'm Oba of the whole Yoruba land.

Tinubu is my subject but he can't buy the omoluabi's, we are sophisticated people that have conscience.

I don't want the killers of Funsho Williams to rule Nigeria

I don't want bullion van thief again.

I don't want those that killed the youths at LEKKI toll gate to continue.

I don't want those who will be worse than Buhari.

I don't want those who uses M.C Oluomo to disrupt election.

I don't want those who have stolen Lagos and made it their family estate.

I don't want those who made their son inlaw the babaloja and their daughter the iyaloja of Lagos even when they don't have shop in any market.

I don't want those who will divide the south in the name of Yoruba.

I hereby withdraw my suooort and supporters from Tinubu and My new candidate is His Excellency Peter Obi.

Even if Peter Obi does not have a party, please vote for him.
Re: Dear Obedients, Use Meme To Pass A Message To Urchins by iSense247: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Modphase:
I am also the Igwe of the entire Igboland

Peter Pandora is my slave and I do not also want the bastard that slaughtered over 5000 Anambra youth in Ezu River as presidential candidate.

I don't want a bastard that will loot the commonwealth of Anambrans into his 13 year old daughter Pandora account

Right thinking Igbos don't want criminal that was caught red-handed looting N250 million in cash on a monthly basis to Lagos to loot the heart n soul of Nigeria away.

We don't want this Pandora lunatic to bring his division of the Catholic n others

The same bastard claimed he invested state fund in brewery but today we can neither find brewery or the money.

This cursed oloriburuku Pandora bastard is also the only governor that used state fund to build malls in Abuja n PH then will it to himself.

Daredevil criminals,wolf in sheep clothing like this Pandora failure that could not stop kidnapping in 8 years in Anambra is not what Nigeria needs.

A lunatic without any tangible landmark project to show in 8 years is not what Nigeria needs.

What Nigeria need is someone like the Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu that can in security provide RRS, transportation BRT, waste management, LAWMA, Eko rail Eko Atlantic, Lekki Seaport, Lekki Airport n others futuristic development.

Quoting Chinese rubbish statistics like the pandora bastard is a no no. Nigeria need a man that took Lagos to the 4 largest economy in Africa to take Nigeria to it rightful place.

So tell your entire house n tribe to churn tribal sentiment n bigotry n vote competence in Bola Ahmed Tinubu. A man that as done it before n will do it again.

No wonder Peter Peter Obi supporters hate it when ask if contestants should be judged based on their past records n antecedent.

Re: Dear Obedients, Use Meme To Pass A Message To Urchins by etrouble: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2022
iSense247:
If Obi was from your tribe

Re: Dear Obedients, Use Meme To Pass A Message To Urchins by Validated: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Leads In Southern Kaduna / Breaking News . Seyi Tinubu Hints On Leading From The Front As Troops Prepare. / FULL VIDEO: Anxiety As Judges Releases Date For Presidential Election Tribunal J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.