Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,234 members, 7,825,904 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) (63263 Views)

BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Arrived In Level 1 And Deji In Level 2 (Video) / BBNAIJA: The Look On Esther's Face After Catching Khafi & Gedoni In Bed Trends / BBNAIJA: The Look On Mercy's Face As Enkay Storms BBNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by mobilemaniac(f): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lol
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by We4all: 3:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rosrozz:
Is it my eyes or what? because I’m not seeing anything attractive about the guy. What a man need is brains and success, if you are easily swept off your feet kos of goodlooks as a lady then get ready to be used and dumped by numerous men. Who man goodlooks help?

He has a good height and a fine face.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2022
Good height maybe but fine face, I don’t see the fine face. A man does not need a fine face , it would be good if he can convert the fine face to fine brains �
We4all:

He has a good height and a fine face.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by Landlord06: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Maybe him gbola na cucumber.
YinkaOlusesi16:
man shall not live by bread alone...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by Cherrybae(f): 3:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Awwww so lovely. I'm wet already.

I cant stop loving this show.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by Mayflowa(m): 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Machalla:
Maximum salute to older generation of women..
Our mothers hold their dignity and values.
How can a female behave so desperate for a man that is not even her husband and to make it worse she is doing it on national TV disgracing her generation.

This generation has lost it but what more can I say. It is BBN and this year has he most honey and desperate set ever in the history of the show whom are ready to go whatsoever length to get their hand on the cash prize. I just pity the female contestants. . . if my daughter did some kinda shit like this I will disown her straight

Well we didn’t get to watch our mothers on TV. Africans are still laid back. It’s is lot worse in western world
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by phemmyfour: 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rosrozz:
Is it my eyes or what? because I’m not seeing anything attractive about the guy. What a man need is brains and success, if you are easily swept off your feet kos of goodlooks as a lady then get ready to be used and dumped by numerous men. Who man goodlooks help?
Pure jealousy, who told you that he's not intelligent

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by onyenatruchi: 4:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ladies and sex lipsrsealed it's like they use sex swear for women lipsrsealed they can't stay without sex lipsrsealed especially Edo girls lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 4:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rosrozz:

How is beautiful is the lady??...
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by Sniper101(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
nor be Edo Babe again

NA DeM !!!
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by Chetas81(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2022
HOW CAN SOMEONE THINK OF GOING BACK TO SCHOOL AFTER THE ASU STRIKE awon modern day oniranu WITH NO VALUE
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by clothingonline(m): 4:18pm On Aug 14, 2022
Let them enjoy themselves ooo
It's their tine

All men clothing available all sizes
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by Anndrew(m): 4:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rosrozz:
can u rim a woman ass.here lies in ur answer
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Kajaard:

Even as a guy he looks far better than you that calls yourself a lady. Before you call a man as not good-looking try buying a mirror. You are extremely average looking. Nonsense
Dominique, lalasticlala , seun justwise rule 2 and 10 please and he should take down my pics. I didn’t offend him in any way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by meobizy(f): 4:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
She was drunk. The sex would have turned out lousy. Make she try am again with clear eye.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by Funflipper: 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
See how easy it is to flood a Nigerian woman. From top to bottom. they are all cheap commodities!!
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by We4all: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rosrozz:
Good height maybe but fine face, I don’t see the fine face. A man does not need a fine face , it would be good if he can convert the fine face to fine brains �

The truth is, I rated his face based on the picture posted. He looks fine in the picture though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by Slimboozz(m): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2022
This show really needs to be banned... like what impact are people gaining from this yeye show shef
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by Str8talk21: 5:03pm On Aug 14, 2022
Op, ná u get this low budget smartphone or Pálásá phone we dem take record dis low quality, faulty screen video? grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
man shall not live by bread kpekus alone...
grin
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by slowice(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
This groovy na really groove e come do her... Omo ma guy dey enjoy. As e stand now e fit kpansh like 3 - 4 girls in that house clean mouth. Even chi chi sef want am.

But I don't think the guy is a bad guy, the ladies are just too pushy. They want what they want and re even forcing themselves on him.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by victor9jaar: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
view my signature.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by ultim: 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rosrozz:

The funny thing is that we have succeeded in hyping being light skinned. We remain inferior in the eyes of the whites cos the fairer the more glamorous.
All the creams ads have light skinned women. The most glorified beautiful guys and babes are the fairest ones. It's a pity. Dude is cool must confess but the hype is annoying.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by Okobola146: 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
Nigerian youth, all they know is sex and hard drugs
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by achillesfoot(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fellow Nigerians, I feel pity for you all... President Buhari was right.
Re: BBNaija: The Moment Groovy Turned Down Phyna's Sex Request (Photos, Video) by BeanmanX(m): 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2022
Rosrozz:
Domi.nique, lalasticlala , seu.n justw.ise rule 2 and 10 please and he should take down my pics. I didn’t offend him in any way
Iyaebe aka zzor I thought u said dat u will stay away from Nairaland?,,,u done go open another account again,,nawa! I knew u will never stay away from this forum,,,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching / Should I Return This Tv... 1.1m Wasted / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.