Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Dr. Paul Enenche Desire To Know The Mind Of God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Paul Enenche Desire To Know The Mind Of God (346 Views)

Dr. Paul Enenche Visits Benue Mass Burial Site, Donates Relief Materials To Idps / Dr. Paul Enenche admonishes Nigerian leaders again / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Paul Enenche Desire To Know The Mind Of God by premium9ja(m): 8:29am On Aug 14, 2022
Message: Dr. Paul Enenche Desire to Know God and Understanding Who He Is

SCRIPTURE: Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth. Hosea 6:3

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You must be compelled to understand God’s Will at all times in order to hear God.

There are certain positions (or postures) one should adopt in order to hear from God. Many individuals struggle to hear God despite their desire to understand God’s mind because they are unaware of the proper position.

Desperation is now one of the positions or postures to hear God. You must be compelled to understand God’s Will at all times in order to hear God. If you are persistent in your search to understand God’s will or mind, you will discover it.

Hosea 6:3 says; Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

For Better Understanding, Listen to “Guidelines on Hearing from God (Part One) by Dr. Paul Enenche

Habakkuk 2:1 says; I Will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.

Desperation is shown here!
You see, having curiosity is a prerequisite for having insight. Without interest, it is impossible to acquire understanding.

I’ve learned from my own experiences and those of others that desperation is essential for receiving divine guidance. What doesn’t annoy you won’t trouble God, either. God won’t trouble you with insight into some aspects of your life and destiny if it doesn’t concern you to know what He thinks about them. The secret to understanding God’s plan for your life is desperation.

Remember this: You must be compelled to understand God’s Will at all times in order to hear God.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Be desperate to know the Mind of God per time.
2. Draw closer to God always at the place of prayer.

PRAYER: Father, I appreciate You speaking to me today. I beg for the ability to be fervent in my desire to know You, Lord. Lord, please help me to understand Your Will for my life in the name of Jesus.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: POSTURE (POSITIONING) FOR DIVINE DIRECTION (PART 1)

QUOTE: Desperation is an unquenchable yearning after a well-defined objective. Culled from, “10 PRINCIPAL SECRETS OF PRINCIPAL PEOPLE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Isaiah 58-60.

AMAZING FACT: Gold is the only metal that is yellow or “golden.” Other metals may develop a yellowish color, but only after they have oxidized or reacted with other chemicals.

PROPHETIC WORD/DECLARATION: The Lord usher you into that dimension of HIM you never knew before in Jesus’ Name.

SOURCE: https://owwire.com/paul-enenche-desire-to-know-god/

(1) (Reply)

Abnormal Blindness By Dr Olukoya / Please I Need Someone Who Is Spirit Filled / Top 10: Richest And Wealthiest Churches In The World And Their Source Of Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.