Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,258 members, 7,815,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Abnormal Blindness By Dr Olukoya - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Abnormal Blindness By Dr Olukoya (350 Views)

Dr Olukoya's Prophecies For 2021 / “Don’t Go About Eating All Over The Place This Season”- Dr Olukoya Warns / Dreams And Interpretations By Dr. Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abnormal Blindness By Dr Olukoya by God2man2again(m): 11:03pm On Oct 30, 2022
#SundayWorshipService
October 30th, 2022

Topic: THE ABNORMAL BLINDNESS
Text: Acts 28:25-27, 1 Kings 18:41-46
Minister: Dr. Daniel Olukoya (G.O MFM Worldwide)

Please listen to this message very carefully. Paul was telling them the truth but they were arguing. And you know, argument is always an evidence of ignorance. There is a saying that if someone closes his eyes and says he is sleeping, only he can tell you he is awake.

Beloveth, there is a tragedy that has been plaguing men for years and is still plaguing them as I speak. Many are in a place of divine blessings, yet the place cannot become a place of celebration for them as was meant to be. Some are in a place of celebration but it has become a place of fear and defeat for this. This is what I am trying to make you understand. It is possible to be in a place of blessing and not enjoy the glory of that location.

It is possible to be inside MFM and not enjoy the glory of that location. It is a tragedy. God has brought many to a place of blessings. I have tons and tons of testimonies of people who never came to MFM because somebody invited them; they saw it, God said "go there".

I have heard testimonies from so many people who in their dream came under attack and a man came and commanded them to be released, and they were released. And then one day when they were looking at the internet, they came across my picture and remembered me as the man who commanded their release in that dream.

It was not me they saw, it is an angel of God they saw and from there, they began to look for this church and started coming here. God has brought many to a place of blessings but some are not conscious of the enemy. Some are so fearful instead of keying into the truth of the moment. So they come to church and remain aloof. No group, no house fellowship participation. They just come and go the same. You are in a location of blessings but you are making yourself a temporary resident. It is a strange spiritual blindness.

There is nothing as powerful as this united prayer we pray here. I pray that one day when we are praying here that God should open your eyes briefly to see the transactions taking place. If you see it once, and I say "open your mouth to pray", you will pray with violent madness. A lot never see it, that is why they remain where they are. The Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries is Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries, it is not any other church. Our focus is different. Our prayer is different. Our deliverance is different. We do not copy anybody.

We take instructions from heaven, download it to the earth and people begin to key into it. So it is one thing to arrive at the place of blessings, and it is another thing to know that you are there. A man could be in the very centre of blessings, but he is destroyed because of lack of knowledge. Until you know that you are there, you cannot begin to do what you should do to maximize your opportunities. Jacob ran away from home. His brother was waiting to destroy him. He arrived at Bethel but he did not know that where he was, it was not only the place of God but the very gate of heaven.

He said "surely the Lord is in this place and I knew it not". Jesus wept over the city of Jerusalem. He said "Jerusalem, Jerusalem, all the prophets sent to you, you killed them. Destruction is coming to you". Why? They did not know the time of their visitation. They cried for a long time to Jehovah for salvation. When that Jehovah eventually came, they did not recognise Him. What a strange blindness.

Can you raise up your right hand to the heavenlies and shout this loud and clear if you love your destiny:

PRAY: Spiritual blindness, I am not your candidate, die in the name of Jesus!

This is why parents here have to be very careful. You came to MFM, had a child anointed by God inside the MFM and now you lost the control over that child who was birthed in prayers. So the child now leaves MFM to go to a place where his destiny cannot be sustained and now you are crying that there is a problem. God brought you and that child for a purpose, so whatever you need to do to see that they do not run away from where they need the prayer cover, you better do it.

Majority of those running to Prayer City for deliverance are people who heard the truth before but they took it lightly, or were even previously laughing at those who were saying it. Parents have to be very careful. When something is conceived, incubated and birthed in prayers and you take the person out, the prayer cover goes away. Certainly, the person will run into trouble later because that is what is supposed to sustain him. That is why he was brought here in the first place. Unfortunately, sometimes they become 40, 50 years old before they realise they have lost speed.

Sometimes they try to come back but it is never the same for them. Maybe such a person has been drained by the enemy for 25 years because he ran away from a place of blessing that God brought him, but he was not aware of. The Israelites cried for the Messiah to come. Messiah came but they did not recognise Him. They were unable to tell where they were at that time. They could not avail themselves of the opportunity that the Messiah offered. They were still looking ahead for another visitation which was already overtaking them. They had reached the point of answered prayers, but unfortunately they did not know.

A lot of people come to MFM, reach the point of answered prayers and then leave. Ask them why and you hear responses like:
- one pastor did something bad.
- somebody spoke to me in a way I did not like.
- they asked me to take off my lipstick at the door.
- they asked me to remove my chain at the gate.
- I am tired of prayer.
- I do not like their dressing.

They had arrived at the arena of answered prayers and decided to close their eyes as the Bible has said. They got out of the place, roaming around the mountains, going from prophet to prophet when a greater prophet is inside them, thinking that all who call themselves prophets are prophets of God, not having read the scriptures that said that false prophets and Christs shall arise and even deceive many. Are you here listening to me, and you are still going around from prophet to prophet, from mountain to mountain, I am sorry for you.

The simple thing is this: your head is not correct. Because if it is correct, you will see that God has brought you to an arena of answered prayers, all you need to do is to key into that arena and then follow all they are telling you, step by step; stage by stage. The Israelites reached the point of answered prayers but they did not know it. They were blinded to the moment of their blessing. That was what caused Jesus to start crying. The Bible said Jesus started weeping. He kept wondering how someone could be so close to breakthroughs and yet jump out of it like that. They failed to maximise the moment.

Like I told you before, Joseph while fleeing from Esau got to Bethel, the house of God; yet he did not realise where he had reached until God graciously intervened in a dream. Only then did he realise that that place was not only the residence of God, but the gate of heaven. Has God brought you to this place of blessings? And you are yet to realise it? Has He brought you at last to the place of freedom after many years of painful oppression by the enemy? Is it possible that you cannot even know the time of your visitation? Are you hiding whereas the time for you to manifest has come?

Have you arrived at this right place but you are still doing the wrong thing? Are you coming to MFM and still the woman beside you is not your wife; your true wife is at home? Your head is not correct.

It is a tragedy not to know where you had reached in God's journey of your life. It is a strange blindness. I am asking you now before we start praying: what time is it in your life now? I must tell you, that this is not the time of the enemies' triumph over your life.

This is not the time of captivity and trouble. It is time to discover yourself and your place in God's agenda. It is time for you to realise that if you are in this church, those you fear, fear you even more, unknown to you. They are afraid that one day you will just wake up and marshal all your weapons against them, so they are trying to keep you from using those weapons. That is why armed robbers come to houses of MFM members, see the logo and return all they have stolen from them, and even beg them not to pray against them. They fear you even more than you are afraid of them.

Those witches are scared that one day you will just wake up and take some warfare against them. They know you are loaded and so they are scared of you. But when you do not use those weapons, it is not the fault of the Almighty. You have to learn the principles of converting sound into rain. It is not all that glitters that is gold. The place of blessing may not be attractive to you but it is still the place of blessing. If you are here in MFM and you are still shopping around, it means you do not know where you are.

If you understand the power and covenant thereof, you will not try it. Rather, you would try and obey all the instructions you are given. So you must learn that principle of turning sound into rain. There was no rain yet, but Elijah said "I can hear the sound of abundance of rain". Prophet Elijah went into the laboratory of intercession to convert the prophetic sound he was hearing into tangible rain. We therefore urgently need to understand how we can be converting our sound into rain through prayer.

Many hear the sound but do not convert it to rain. They hear the sound, but they run away. They do not realise the power of the moment.

Today, you need to:
- become a friend of God.
- repent from all your sins.
- follow all the teachings they are teaching you here, carefully and cautiously. Do not pick and choose. Do not dress differently in church and differently outside. Do not pretend. Do not be a hypocrite before God. The Lord is waiting to bless you.

===> I am praying that that strange blindness plaguing so many believers, shall not be your lot! in the name of Jesus!

You must violently and mercilessly deal with this kind of blindness. You must pray for the miracle of open eyes so you can catch the opportunity of the moment. Your coming to MFM is an opportunity. Your coming here to pray is an opportunity. Your getting to know us here is an opportunity. God's best gifts to us are most times not material things, they are majorly opportunities.

A lot of people were following Jesus but the woman with the issue of blood seemed to know Him better than all those people. A crowd was following Jesus but only blind Bartimaeus realised that the people following Jesus did not really know who He is, that He has the power to do anything, and he stole the moment. He did not waste the opportunity.

PRAYER POINTS
[Before Message]
(Pray this 3 hot times) Witchcraft embargo, placed on my star, die in the name of Jesus!

[After Message]
1. (Lay your right hand upon your eyes) My eyes, hear the Word of the Lord, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. I bind and cast out, every spirit of error, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every sacrifice placed in the coven, against my celebration, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every feet of the wicked, assigned to walk over me, I cut you off, in the name of Jesus.
5. Powers that want to cover my glory, I crush you to powder, in the name of Jesus.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Spiritual Practices For Generational Wealth / Senator Adeleke Sworn In, Renames State And Takes Other Two Major Actions / Is Water Baptism Necessary For A Believer In Christ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.