Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,689 members, 7,820,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep (90045 Views)

Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) / Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment / Perks Of Being A Course Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Pimine: 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
Papadoh:

Hmmm, I bet he inserted his "flash drive" into her "laptop" alright.
Badt guy today na Sunday grin

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Elidrisy20: 4:10pm On Aug 14, 2022
SmartPolician:

That's a lie.

If a man is merely having an affair with a lady, he can NEVER use her as his laptop wallpaper.
you be learner nau lipsrsealed
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
sureboykris:
What if it's the course reps laptop and he wants to put his flash in and use it for lecture. Strong possibility

I'm sure he has been inserting his huge flash drive into the port on her laps/laptop
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Krismas(m): 4:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
clevybrown:
U just expressed how foolish u can be, it's either u are still a growing child with limited knowledge or u are and adult with a depleted or weak brain cells... Seek for help bro.
grin I see
Bid I remind u of this same fanatical worship of Buhari back then in 2015, who many thought would outperform Jonathan?
Its the same hopeless worship for Obi. I know 3 Okada men who lost their lives during celebration of Buhari’s victory
There was a gentleman who even trekked all the way from Kano to Lagos on foot to celebrate grin
In retrospect all that seems foolish? Obi’s case will be worse
He is the most clueless of all the aspirants on display today. A fact to which his cult followership blinds people to!
How many times do u need to be disappointed for u realize that ur messiah mentality is your liability?
You need A BAT my dear friend grin
Every OBIdient can’t do without A BAT
ATIKUlated needs A BAT
It the only way to avoid stinking
Take A BAT for president
A word is enough for d wise
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by clothingonline(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2022
Baba is milking her
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by jamesbridget13(f): 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2022
May be he has done introduction na grin
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by sureboykris(m): 6:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Ficient:

I'm sure he has been inserting his huge flash drive into the port on her laps/laptop

Na wa ooo
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Draslo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
sureboykris:
What if it's the course reps laptop and he wants to put his flash in and use it for lecture. Strong possibility
Yeah. She wants his flash in her drive

grin
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by chinonfelix2(m): 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Which University? Cos they suppose be on strike?
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by toprealman: 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
What if he is using her laptop?
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by olajumokeyemi(f): 7:52pm On Aug 14, 2022
What if the course rep is her daughter
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by clevybrown(m): 9:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Krismas:
grin I see
Bid I remind u of this same fanatical worship of Buhari back then in 2015, who many thought would outperform Jonathan?
Its the same hopeless worship for Obi. I know 3 Okada men who lost their lives during celebration of Buhari’s victory
There was a gentleman who even trekked all the way from Kano to Lagos on foot to celebrate grin
In retrospect all that seems foolish? Obi’s case will be worse
He is the most clueless of all the aspirants on display today. A fact to which his cult followership blinds people to!
How many times do u need to be disappointed for u realize that ur messiah mentality is your liability?
You need A BAT my dear friend grin
Every OBIdient can’t do without A BAT
ATIKUlated needs A BAT
It the only way to avoid stinking
Take A BAT for president
A word is enough for d wise
So wat makes u feel that even ur BAT won't be worse than Buhari just as u'v stated above... Just let everyone support their preferred candidate and whoever wins takes the day, and if we perish, we perish since our politicians are not predictable... Infact, election in Nigeria is just a game of chance so let's take our change by voting our preferred candidate, again, if we perish, we perish grin
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Bfly: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
Fake!!!
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Papadoh(m): 10:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Pimine:

Badt guy today na Sunday grin
It takes a fellow man of culture to recognize.
I salute you.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Pimine: 10:46pm On Aug 14, 2022
Papadoh:

It takes a fellow man of culture to recognize.
I salute you.
Senior man your face show
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by aimmoney9: 12:08am On Aug 15, 2022
buygala:
What if lecturer borrowed the girl's laptop to insert his flash drive for the presentation?
You mean to inside his gbola drive...... grin grin grin
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by sureboykris(m): 6:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Draslo:

Yeah. She wants his flash in her drive

grin
Lol.. You guys are just crazy
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by AloneTK: 10:02am On Aug 15, 2022
buygala:
What if lecturer borrowed the girl's laptop to insert his flash drive for the presentation?

My thoughts to be exact!

Sometimes, we blow things out of proportion
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by ViceGovernor: 2:08pm On Aug 16, 2022
buygala:
Yes sir cool
I'm sure he inserts his flash drive into her lap top if you know you know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Bank Simple Equation That 87% Could Not Solve. / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.