Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,839 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep (90039 Views)

Course Rep Accused Of Stealing Phone At Lead City University (Photo) / Course Rep On The Run After Allegedly Embezzled 6.4M Textbook Payment / Perks Of Being A Course Rep. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by BeanmanX(m): 9:56am On Aug 14, 2022
And this nonsense graced the front-page?,,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Olayetan(m): 9:57am On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:
What if lecturer borrowed the girl's laptop to insert his flash drive for the presentation?

Exactly my thought
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Angelfrost(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2022
So?!!.. Where is the news or gist here?!!
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Fuadx1(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:
What if lecturer borrowed the girl's laptop to insert his flash drive for the presentation?

It might be.I remember one lecturer who used to barrow laptop in our class to connect to projector.
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by pepericozi: 9:58am On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

You are ogbologbo. Birds of the same feathers......

Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Prettylima(f): 9:59am On Aug 14, 2022
Anything bad in that?
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by DonBenny77(m): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2022
His fav student
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Princelumide: 10:00am On Aug 14, 2022
Maybe na d female course Rep get the laptop... grin grin shocked

Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Youngzedd(m): 10:00am On Aug 14, 2022
Social media and take news.

Verify before you believe.
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by fairwilliams: 10:02am On Aug 14, 2022
Vawulence but better than usin NUDITY AND EMIL0KAN AS WALLPAPER NA. MY OWN WALLPAPER is my faceb0ok Client (w0man)
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by tabaralph: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by ibijoh(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2022
Correct �... let's be positive
olaboy33:
**Lecturer connects female course rep laptop to projector.
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by tabaralph: 10:03am On Aug 14, 2022
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Patriotic9ja(m): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:

You are right though. Just that the borrowed laptop and inserted flash drive are symbolic. If you know you know..... las las, sumtin was inserted lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by sparko1(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2022
olaboy33:
**Lecturer connects female course rep laptop to projector.

You mean his plash? grin
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Kobicove(m): 10:06am On Aug 14, 2022
This does not prove anything undecided
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by ikorodureporta: 10:10am On Aug 14, 2022
There was a day we were using zoom & I was the one on d screen. It was very funny...
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by BigCowH0rn: 10:11am On Aug 14, 2022
sureboykris:
What if it's the course reps laptop and he wants to put his flash in and use it for lecture. Strong possibility

Or he's having some extra curricular activities with her huh?
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by PumpumPrince: 10:11am On Aug 14, 2022
Dvdpity:
Potential wife. funny world. Well who knows the deal between them.

....no no no sir.....thats his olosho!!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Godshand21(m): 10:17am On Aug 14, 2022
Our world has become too negative that we tend to portray everything evil. While it is not ethical for a lecturer to forcefully engage her subject in a romantic affair, they are both adults and can, as a matter of fact engage in courtship, so long as certain boundaries are maintained.

Learn how to make ₦30K-₦70K+ weekly from arbitrage trading.

Check it out here: https://www.nairaland.com/7280108/earn-consistently-least-70k-weekly
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by EmmyNorse(m): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2022
This one na news too?
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by emapeteum(m): 10:19am On Aug 14, 2022
nonsense post. Has the lecturer violated any law here even if they are in a relationship?
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Okarakwu: 10:19am On Aug 14, 2022
This is the girl laptop being used for lectures ...these bloggers are seriously being infected by the propaganda and lies imbibed by this goverment ...is now a common thing to mislead others.
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by eternallyfocus: 10:21am On Aug 14, 2022
CSTRR:

But a vote for kasheem shettima the landlord of kabiru sokoto and a vote for atiku that couldn't condemn extremism is a vote for all Nigerians.

Your logic is world class.

Come and collect my vote na.
ur vote is a minority vote
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Bassmetrics: 10:22am On Aug 14, 2022
They may be genuinely dating. He is free to date who he chooses.
I once had a similar encounter with a coursemate(lady). It was in my finals, I was done with my project writing but there was something in my work I wanted to know more beyond degree level. I mailed one of my outstanding lecturers doing his doctorate abroad for further explanations. He refused, telling me that I shud meet my supervisor, that he cant assist any std on project,but I told him my supervisor does not specialize in that area, and so knew little about my work. Moreover, d project work is done and submitted, but I needed to know more cos I have interest in d work. After pleading, d man refused blatantly.So I moved on.

Weeks later, a female coursemate approach me for help with her project work. She told me she was confused abt something. Dat after writing some chapters she sent it to someone to vet. D person did and e-mailed d corrections to her, but she don't know how to fix it cos d corrections must affect her modelling. I told her to open her mailbox and when she did, lo and behold d vetting came from same lecturer who denied me a little explanation. I just attended to her and moved on.

A year after our graduation, d lecturer returned and married that my coursemate! I guess they might have been dating secretly all d while.

So we can't rule out that possibility. Anything is possible
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by harmony75: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2022
So?! What do we do with this now?!
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by Cmanforall: 10:30am On Aug 14, 2022
GeneralBuhari:
ASUU man
During ASUU strike, unless this is a private university
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by ozo13(m): 10:31am On Aug 14, 2022
Dvdpity:
Potential wife. funny world. Well who knows the deal between them.
Doings
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by casppyjay: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2022
buygala:
consequent to penetration without repercussions.. i sight all of una �
Re: Lecturer Connects Laptop To Projector & His Wallpaper Is Female Course Rep by enigma1990: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2022
which kind news be this? and so what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

First Bank Simple Equation That 87% Could Not Solve. / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / Teacher Demands Sex From Student Of Nuco Comprehensive Secondary School, Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.