Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,986 members, 7,817,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

“confident Women Are Raised By Loving Dad”-murphy Afolabi Steps Out With His Dau - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “confident Women Are Raised By Loving Dad”-murphy Afolabi Steps Out With His Dau (889 Views)

Murphy Afolabi Dies After Bathroom Fall / Murphy Afolabi Buys A New SUV (Photos) / Murphy Afolabi's 44th Birthday Party In Toronto, Canada (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“confident Women Are Raised By Loving Dad”-murphy Afolabi Steps Out With His Dau by Donemmex20: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2022
“Confident women are raised by loving dad”-Murphy Afolabi steps out with his daughters

See below
https://smilegist.com/confident-women-are-raised-by-loving-dad-murphy-afolabi-steps-out-with-his-daughters/

Re: “confident Women Are Raised By Loving Dad”-murphy Afolabi Steps Out With His Dau by Moh247: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2022
True... This is why am always skeptical about products of single parents
Re: “confident Women Are Raised By Loving Dad”-murphy Afolabi Steps Out With His Dau by godofuck231: 9:42am On Aug 14, 2022
Very true ,
Re: “confident Women Are Raised By Loving Dad”-murphy Afolabi Steps Out With His Dau by Donemmex20: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
….
Re: “confident Women Are Raised By Loving Dad”-murphy Afolabi Steps Out With His Dau by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!!
as a father myself, i cant believe this BS, as i fully well know that a safe/sane family environment is needed, coupled with a GOOD MOTHER to bring a female bond/care/input (that we father may not have) to bring into a daughter's life. saying that only the father's interaction will dictate the confidence of any daughter, is yeye nonsense!
Re: “confident Women Are Raised By Loving Dad”-murphy Afolabi Steps Out With His Dau by Donemmex20: 6:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Re: “confident Women Are Raised By Loving Dad”-murphy Afolabi Steps Out With His Dau by Donemmex20: 9:56am On Aug 15, 2022
……..

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Tobi sends his Choir off stage for Boring him with Choice of Worship Song / “i'm Not Ashamed Of Drinking Garri To Raise My Family” Bidemi Kosoko Speaks / I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Singer Spyro Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.