Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Singer Spyro Opens Up - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Singer Spyro Opens Up (889 Views)

I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Spyro Opens Up / Eniola Badmus Twerks For Tiwa Savage in New Photos / Tiwa Savage And Her Dancers Wear Pants For 'Tiwa's Vibe' Video (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Singer Spyro Opens Up by voiceoftheupcom: 8:08am On Mar 10, 2023
I’m falling for Tiwa Savage – Singer Spyro opens up

Fast-rising Afrobeats Singer, Spyro has revealed that he’s becoming fond of melodious singer, Tiwa Savage ever since they met.

The music star featured her on the remix of his hit single, “Who’s Your Guy” which was released last week.

Taken to his Instagram story, Spyro stated that he often speaks with her on phone and he is thinking of stopping because the more that happens, he falls harder for her. Makesense media reports,

According to him, the mother of one said that Tiwa Savage is an amazing soul, and he is happy about choosing her to be on the remix of his song.

He wrote;

“Yo guys, TIWA is such an amazing soul. Super Glad I chose her for my remix

I actually think I need to stop talking to her on phone the more we talk the more I fall for her MY GUYEST GUY IS TIWA.”

https://makesensepromotions.com/im-falling-for-tiwa-savage-singer-spyro-opens-up/

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Singer Spyro Opens Up by cruzita(f): 8:10am On Mar 10, 2023
Tiwa is a sweet soul and easy to fall in love with ...but she dey make herself look like easy access...

2 Likes

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Singer Spyro Opens Up by siofra(f): 8:12am On Mar 10, 2023
We are all falling for her too😄

2 Likes

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Singer Spyro Opens Up by thesicilian: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2023
A dog that is destined for destruction will not hear it's owner's whistle.
Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Singer Spyro Opens Up by Shalommy(f): 8:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Spyro want drag tiwa with Omah?undecided Chaii.. Bbygirl is too sweet. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Singer Spyro Opens Up by Wawelexy(m): 8:32am On Mar 10, 2023
This one sef one partake in the sharing formula of her national cake grin.... Stupid boy
Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Singer Spyro Opens Up by Gbyte02: 8:37am On Mar 10, 2023
Career way just start go soon stop because of woman. No focus. Just dey fall until you fall inside well. Ode!!

4 Likes

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Singer Spyro Opens Up by Isabi4lov: 10:31am On Mar 10, 2023
grin grin she dey cheap na
Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Singer Spyro Opens Up by voiceoftheupcom: 10:43am On Mar 10, 2023
thats a wrong word to use
Isabi4lov:
grin grin she dey cheap na

1 Like

Re: I’m Falling For Tiwa Savage – Singer Spyro Opens Up by Isabi4lov: 11:49am On Mar 10, 2023
voiceoftheupcom:
thats a wrong word to use
Cos she's a celebrity right undecided

No be here your fellow gender for here dey bash Nigerian girls say all of dem are useless.

She doesn't know her worth irrespective of the money or fame she got .

(1) (Reply)

Fitness Celebrity Onyiye Vilandra Takes Photo With Fowl To Celebrate Birthday / “no Be Today Something Sef” – Throwback Photo Of Queen Mercy And Her Fiancé / Like Him Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.