Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? (536 Views)

Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS / Emir Of Borgu Visits Tinubu Over ENDSARS Riot And Vandalization Of Lagos State / Go To Your State And Protest, Enugu State Government To Phyno And Flavour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by natedroid: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2022
is it possible that OBIdients and Ipob would want to start a violent riot and protest should Labour Party presidential candidate loose the election?

Peter Obi’s supporters are so certain that Obi would emerge victorious after the 2023 election and I suspect that they might feel the election was rigged if Peter Obi looses due to his popularity amongst the Nigerian youth.

I’m just an observer and I’m neutral
Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by madridguy(m): 10:32am On Aug 14, 2022
They won't act funny after their candidate carry bronze for 2023 general election.

1 Like

Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by SmellyNyash: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2022
Shut up
We are going to win the election and moreover, we are not like APC that threatened Nigerians with parallel government if Nigerians did not elect them during 2015 election zombie
Ur not neutral tilumbu urchin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by Totilopussylick(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2022
cheesy
Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by Seetto: 10:38am On Aug 14, 2022
natedroid:
is it possible that OBIdients and Ipob would want to start a violent riot and protest should Labour Party presidential candidate loose the election?

Peter Obi’s supporters are so certain that Obi would emerge victorious after the 2023 election and I suspect that they might feel the election was rigged if Peter Obi looses due to his popularity amongst the Nigerian youth.

I’m just an observer and I’m neutral

They will reactivate Biafra or death, Lamurdi cownu holie horie.

5 Likes

Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by KingKO22: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2022
They will collect wotowoto

We will use them to train our young and newly recruite soldiers

4 Likes

Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 14, 2022
natedroid:

N

i'm just an observer and I’m neutral
@bold
Stoopity is when you deceive your self thinking you're deceiving others.
You're as neutral as deji adeyanju.

1 Like

Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by derecho(m): 10:44am On Aug 14, 2022
There'd be no need BECAUSE PETER OBI WOULD HAVE BEEN ELECTED and Nigeria would be in celebratory mood

1 Like

Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by Moh247: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2022
tongue

What did they do when Buhari locked up kanu

They would wail and bring out their Biafra flags

3 Likes

Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by Papichulostunne(m): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2022
While Tinubu and Atiku might have the money. Peter has won the heart of many so much that if indeed he loses all will assume it was rigged.
Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by DSC7: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2022
Be OBIdient and YUSful...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by XerXers: 10:47am On Aug 14, 2022
We know the person whose supporters killed people in violent protest when he lost election. He was later smuggle into ass-hole rock by scrach faced tribe and he has now ruined the economy. These igbophobic tribe with scratches in their faces like tiger claws are gearing up to smuggle their slowpoke grandpa just to gloat over nothing while the whole continue to spiral into abyss. In the end, the igboman remains the most equipped with survival instincts

1 Like

Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by Michelle70(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2022
If they loose, Atiku or Tinubu will be in Aso rock.

Those two are not as democratic and quiet as Buhari.
especially Atiku, he will give them the Obadanjo treatment

1 Like

Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:48am On Aug 14, 2022
Moh247:

tongue

What did they do when Buhari locked up kanu

They would wail and bring out their Biafra flags

Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!

1 Like

Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by inoki247: 10:50am On Aug 14, 2022
If dem wan riot na dere region the madness go dey.....

When Buhari no gri enta den wen Buhari fans dey cos violence den na dere region dem limit am...
Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by XerXers: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2022
Michelle70:

I thought Buhari was a "no nonsense general" who yorubas queued behind to suppress igbos for them? Afonjas in endless search for anti Igbo government before they can thrive in Nigeria
Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by JASONjnr(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2022
Michelle70:

Your problem is Igbo and you just hate them for no reason... Not because you wouldn't want a good leader but you just don't want it from any Igbo man...

You will be alive to see Igbo succeed.. and your perception towards them will change.

1 Like

Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by Michelle70(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2022
JASONjnr:

Your problem is Igbo and you just hate them for no reason... Not because you wouldn't want a good leader but you just don't want it from any Igbo man...

You will be alive to see Igbo succeed.. and your perception towards them will change.
where did u see igbo in my comment?
I am talking about Ipob and Obidients

1 Like

Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by Michelle70(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahahaha
it's obvious they have nothing against this man.
the mai gaskiya himself
nwoke obi ya di ocha
mr "go and verify"

They tried using tribalism card, that one has already failed because this youth movement is WAZOBIA
they tried using fake news and information, faa faa foul because the man himself is "mr go and verify"
they gat nothing against him on corruption because Nigerian ROCK is the mai gaskiya and incorruptible man.
they now result to childish tantrums.
hahahahaha.
we told you guys before that they have no manifestos to campaign with apart from their usual old tribalism and tribal card.
they would have had an easy campaign with Osinbajo on the ballot because I wonder how a sane person will be campaigning against Osinbajo.
the only thing you can have against Osibanjo is his party and nothing more. but few times he headed things he proved himself within same party.
Nigerians would have has a tough choice to make between Osibanjo and Obi but they made the choice easy for the youths and the youths have chosen to pull themselves out of suffering from those who wish to molest this country "TURN BY TURN"
Suffering knows no tribe or religion
THE YOUTHS ARE COMING!!!
Obi and Osinbajo wouldnt be a tough choice.

People run to Obi cos PYO is not on the ballot.

i wish he could contest in 2027

1 Like

Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by JASONjnr(m): 11:00am On Aug 14, 2022
Michelle70:
where did u see igbo in my comment? I am talking about Ipob and Obidients
Ofcoz you wouldn't be that bold to admit to your hatred....

But it's fine... you can lie to yourself all you want.
Re: Would Obidients Riot And Protest After The 2023 Election? by natedroid: 11:29am On Aug 14, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Shut up
We are going to win the election and moreover, we are not like APC that threatened Nigerians with parallel government if Nigerians did not elect them during 2015 election zombie
Ur not neutral tilumbu urchin

Your account was registered in July 2022

For your information. I’ve been on this forum for several years and I have seen the likes of you come and go

I’m Igbo and a vibrant youth. People like you makes me want to distant myself from anything OBIdient. Calling a 60something year old man a youth , I feel sorry for you .

How much are you paid ?? 30kk??

Insulting your elders all because of greedy politicians who are about business of looting as usual . I pity you

(1) (Reply)

High Chief Emonena Victor Wayles Egukawhore (JP) Honors Mother, Gives All Glory / Tinubu Age And Gistlover Foolishness / 2023: Tinubu Doesn't Need Buhari, Northern Votes To Win - BATstard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.