Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS (30198 Views)

Whistleblower Policy Has Lost Momentum - Zainab Ahmad / Nnamdi Kanu Clashes With DSS Operatives, Refuses To Answer Questions / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by nairalandankrah: 10:19am On Dec 11, 2021
Zainab Naseer Ahmad, one of the conveners of protest against insecurity in Kano, has dissociated herself from the ongoing protest after she was invited for questioning by the State Security Service, SSS.

“I want to let people know that from today I’m dissociating myself from the protest that started today, I’m kindly advising my Kano people to stay away from tomorrow’s protest,” Ms Ahmad said.

“I heard about the plans to hijack and cause chaos for some political interest. I advice us to stay at home for our SAFETY. I was invited for a discussion by the DSS It is not about me or you rather the interest of the state,” she added

Scores of youths on Friday marched across states in the North in frustration over the worsening insecurity that has beset the region.

In the region’s most populous state, Kano, hordes of youth demonstrated against the horrible death of 23 people killed in Sokoto.
https://gazettengr.com/kano-activist-chicken-out-of-protest-after-sss-grilling/

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Asapchris(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2021
Northerners never see anything

280 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 11, 2021
Sometimes I feel for the northerns most of them want to be like other tribes Igbo Yoruba

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by DaddyFabooluz(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2021
I believe the dss spoke to her in the exact language she understood immediately.

322 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by inoki247: 10:40am On Dec 11, 2021
This regime if you du anyhow you see anyhow....

And if people dey talk abt bully diz Govt too go shook mouth wetin b diz wey dem dey du...

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by tungamaje: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2021
Fine woman, dem don frightened you? Abeg go house go chop tuwo and relax. Nigeria problem big pass you

268 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by DonBenny77(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2021
Tuface comes to mind.
If 2baba can chicken out after meeting with DSS, we can't blame you. I mean "who is you?"

236 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by BeardedmeatR(m): 10:53am On Dec 11, 2021
LMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by money121(m): 11:09am On Dec 11, 2021
Ok
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Saskay44: 11:10am On Dec 11, 2021
Lol dss don threaten this 1

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Profprom(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2021
She lives to protest another day

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by jasmine1600: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2021
They must have threatened and bullied her to stop the protest or risk being set up.
Na their modus.
A government that do not care about public trust.
APC came to power to kill the same people that chanted sai baba that voted for them.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by sorextee(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Chicken hearted.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by bunnae(f): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2021
She has been threatened obviously. Democracy in the mud!!!

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Cosmatikka: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Just invitation and she chickened out, the future is indeed a coward.
All hail Ohamadike who has stood still with his course despite the physical and mental torture.
Your enemies must bow to your kingdom at last, Iseee

119 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Karlirk: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2021
Their North, their problem. Nigeria would have been lit on fire long ago if similar waves of killings have been happening in the south.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Eletididi: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2021
She has been warned

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Crafteck1: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2021
DaddyFabooluz:
I believe the dss spoke to her in the exact language she understood immediately.

And you de complain about bullying.. Funny

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by illicit(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2021
Maybe they flogged d hell out of her undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Crusadee: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2021
It's very easy for this dss to intimidate he who no get mind...

Young lady you started something good but withdraw...

Saying you can't be intimidated would have made you more famous than showing sign of being intimidated.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Badonasty(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2021
Lol..,dem don threaten this one
Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by bolaayenimo: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2021
The same thing Ghali Naaba did to Third force after meeting DSS

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by NamelessOGBENI(m): 11:12am On Dec 11, 2021
Nigeria go always treat man like magic,
But sit down, sip slow forget about the bluepill,
Switch on the T.V, watch the dramas and enjoy the movie....

1 Like

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by IronPants: 11:12am On Dec 11, 2021
I'm sure they might have threaten her. Our leaders are bunch of cowards.You can't do what you've been elected to do but once the citizens decide to express their displeasure at your incompetence, voila! you become competent at silencing them through threats and scare tactics.
The north is not ready yet, when they're ready, the killings would stop. They've been so blinded by religion and "na-our-brother" syndrome that they rather remain quiet in the face of Buhari's sheer incompetence and failures. Sadly, they're largely at the receiving end.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by lottomkyes200: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2021
They have buy her opinion already in such protest I bet any problem that happen was a calculated plan by the govt to cause the problem so they can say we warn you this will happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Ilefoaye(m): 11:13am On Dec 11, 2021
2 face sister

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by HitSong: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2021
Evil oppressor government.

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED...

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Trentee4eva: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2021
Buhari always use the DSS to threaten Nigerians

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by Reference(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2021
The same lame rhetoric by the State, "....protests will be hijacked by.... (whoever the powers that be want to shut up)....", and the cowardly citizens will beat a hasty retreat with their tails between their legs.... and then the country sinks to another low...

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zainab Ahmad Abandons Northern Youths Protest After Meeting With DSS by od501: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://gazettengr.com/kano-activist-chicken-out-of-protest-after-sss-grilling/

Nnamdi Kanu is not your mate. They broke this own in less than 24 hours

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu: Gov Dapo Abiodun Wouldn't Have Been Governor Without Me / Photo Of People Hailing Okorocha In Ogoni / $20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.