Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. (2634 Views)

Which Medical Surgery Did Mbaka Undergo To Curb His Sexual Urge? / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by OkutaNla: 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2022
lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eIXOzyrleYM

cheesy So 'saint' Peter Obi also patronizes foreign hospitals for medical purposes? Yet Okey Bakassi (one of his celebrity supporters) made a tweet where he took shots at Atiku and Tinubu for doing same, while excluding his preferred candidate who also admittedly went to a UK hospital for medical surgery. Imagine the brazen hypocrisy?

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by ThrownBack: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Where does his family live before? He has a house in London already.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by diadem10: 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2022
Who doesn't know Peter Obi is a walking lie himself.

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 14, 2022
What's the timeline
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by tolue42(m): 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Lol... cruise......
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Viscuz: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:
Who doesn't know Peter Obi is a walking lie himself.

Who is baba france emergency ?

14 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Parachoko: 1:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
You think is a joke when people refer to him as "Him Tu Lie"?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Generalnomercy: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Bandits are on it again

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 14, 2022
Who cares about that....
Focus on serving him as the next president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Parachoko: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
Who should I believe between you and Obi now?

When Obi was speaking at The Platform in 2017, he said

“I live there, but having been governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra. The only place I have a house officially built is Onitsha, if you see any house in Lagos, Abuja or anywhere else belonging to Peter Obi, confiscate it. I lease that place for my wife and children.

They said this man doesn’t live here. It was only his wife’s clothes and shoes that we saw, we didn’t see anything belonging to him.

“I have said it to Nigerians, Peter Obi wears only black shoes, and I have two pairs of it, and I travel with it. The purpose of shoe is to protect the leg from being hurt. Nothing else. I bought this from Marks and Spencer, $49.99, finish.

“They said ‘we didn’t even see watch’, and I have said it to everyone, this is the only watch I have, I have worn it for 17 years The purpose of watch is to keep time. Why would I keep a watch at home? Whose time is it keeping?”

https://nigerianbulletin.com/threads/peter-obi-i-have-only-2-shoes-and-i-do-not-own-any-house-outside-anambra.237968/

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by ZeroAccess: 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2022
Am just so happy that Obi is giving you all sleepless night. Perhaps you didn't listen to the video to hear his narrative of the video.

Nah Obi matter go kill you soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Aufbauh(m): 1:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Pitobi represents everything fake.
This is the main reason I don't take him & his Zombidients seriously.

Meanwhile campaign is yet to start officially. When the time comes we shall dig & remind them of the real Pitobi.

We shall engage them in all manners of campaign both real and smear campaign they thought us in 2015. In the end Pitobi & his Zombidients will leave the stage ashamed.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by XerXers: 1:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Obi lives in London
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by XerXers: 1:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Parachoko:

“I live there, but having been governor of Anambra for eight years, I cannot live outside Anambra. The only place I have a house officially built is Onitsha, if you see any house in Lagos, Abuja or anywhere else belonging to Peter Obi, confiscate it. I lease that place for my wife and children.

They said this man doesn’t live here. It was only his wife’s clothes and shoes that we saw, we didn’t see anything belonging to him.

“I have said it to Nigerians, Peter Obi wears only black shoes, and I have two pairs of it, and I travel with it. The purpose of shoe is to protect the leg from being hurt. Nothing else. I bought this from Marks and Spencer, $49.99, finish.

“They said ‘we didn’t even see watch’, and I have said it to everyone, this is the only watch I have, I have worn it for 17 years The purpose of watch is to keep time. Why would I keep a watch at home? Whose time is it keeping?”

https://nigerianbulletin.com/threads/peter-obi-i-have-only-2-shoes-and-i-do-not-own-any-house-outside-anambra.237968/
Leased house and bought House which one is a permanent place of residence?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Jesusloveyou: 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Quest7777:

The issue is using state resources for medical tourism.

I can bet the bat's leaky nyash that if he is elected, Aso Rock would be turned into an Old People's Retirement Home with half of his tenure spent abroad criss-crossing the globe on Medical Tourism.
the same with obituary.
obituary has cancer and diabetes.
he may die in next 6 months.
please don't waste your vote on obituary.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Parachoko: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
XerXers:

Leased house and bought House which one is a permanent place of residence?
It seems your eyes was closed and you didn't see the comment I quoted.

ThrownBack:
He is saying Obi have a house in London

But Obi said he only have a house in Onitsha

The only place I have a house officially built is Onitsha

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by XerXers: 1:40pm On Aug 14, 2022
Parachoko:
It seems your eyes was closed and you didn't see the comment I quoted.

He is saying Obi have a house in London

But Obi said he only have a house in Onitsha

The only place I have a house officially built is Onitsha
He was talking about houses in Nigeria. He bought two mansions in London in 1996 at the age of 35, but his house in Nigeria is in Onitsha. He doesn't have any house in his village because he thinks it's a waste since it's close to onitsha

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Jesusloveyou: 1:41pm On Aug 14, 2022
ZeroAccess:
Am just so happy that Obi is giving you all sleepless night. Perhaps you didn't listen to the video to hear his narrative of the video.

Nah Obi matter go kill you soon.
and tinubu matter don kill all Obidient.
even before tinubu show interest to contest apc primary.
that was when tinubu matter kill all idiotic pigs of biafra terrorist including ohaneze.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by ThrownBack: 1:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
Parachoko:

He was referring to Nigeria, especially in the then ongoing debate that he had the house where NIS billions were allegedly discovered in Lagos. He wasn't talking about outside Nigeria because it was common knowledge that he bought a £1 million pound house in London when Atiku was receiving #12,000 salary and Tinubu was taking home #45,000 as salary.

Peter Obi is not your mate.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by diadem10: 1:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Viscuz:

Who is baba france emergency ?

Keep up with the editing. You even claimed Buhari was cloned with all your photoshop.

We saw Tinubu at the recent Shettima's daughter's wedding. Hale and hearty.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Parachoko: 1:44pm On Aug 14, 2022
XerXers:

He was talking about houses in Nigeria. He bought two mansions in London in 1996 at the age of 35, but his house in Nigeria is in Onitsha. He doesn't have any house in his village because he thinks it's a waste since it's close to onitsha
The only place I have a house officially built is Onitsha, if you see any house in Lagos, Abuja or anywhere else belonging to Peter Obi, confiscate it. I lease that place for my wife and children.

The way some of you guys defend Politicians you love eh Lol

If you no fit understand the bolded, give your phone to someone wey go fit translate am to the language you will understand.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Viscuz: 1:45pm On Aug 14, 2022
diadem10:

Keep up with the editing. You even claimed Buhari was cloned with all your photoshop.

We saw Tinubu at the recent Shettima's daughter's wedding. Hale and hearty.

As e dey pain dem .

E go dey sweet us .

As e dey sweet us .

E go dey pain dem

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Parachoko: 1:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:

He was referring to Nigeria, especially in the then ongoing debate that he had the house where NIS billions were allegedly discovered in Lagos. He wasn't talking about outside Nigeria because it was common knowledge that he bought a £1 million pound house in London when Atiku was receiving #12,000 salary and Tinubu was taking home #45,000 as salary.

Peter Obi is not your mate.
The only place I have a house officially built is Onitsha, if you see any house in Lagos, Abuja or anywhere else belonging to Peter Obi, confiscate it. I lease that place for my wife and children.

If you no fit understand the bolded, give your phone to someone wey go fit translate am to the language you will understand.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by ThrownBack: 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Parachoko:

Because he bought his London house, he never officially built it.

Why are some people this hard to teach? I can't believe some people are still making issues out of what was public knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Putindbutt: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:
A man who was Governor in Anambra state for 8 years had to travel to UK for surgery. We thought this fraud was better than others who travel abroad for medicals. No matter how hard you try package a fraud as a saint, truth will always prevail. The earlier you know Obi is part of the cabals that has damaged this country, the better for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by ThrownBack: 1:58pm On Aug 14, 2022
Putindbutt:

A man who was Governor in Anambra state for 8 years had to travel to UK for surgery. We thought this fraud was better than others who travel abroad for medicals. No matter how hard you try package a fraud as a saint, truth will always prevail. The earlier you know Obi is part of the cabals that has damaged this country, the better for you.

Obi was a multi billionaire based in Europe before becoming governor to correct the evils happening in Anambra politics. He succeeded. Please allow him correct the evils happening in Nigeria politics. If he was in London and needed to have a treatment, he will start coming to Nigeria because of what?

Tinubu and Atiku on the other hand, are local players who should stay where they live.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Putindbutt: 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2022
Parachoko:

He exposes himself with his lies. Just look at the amount of lies coming out of the mouth of one man. As shameless as he is, he was saying all these on a platform belonging to a Church.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Parachoko: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2022
Putindbutt:

He exposes himself with his lies. Just look at the amount of lies coming out of the mouth of one mouth. As shameless as he is, he was saying all these on a platform belonging to a Church.
Obi will be more terrible than Buhari and Jonathan.

Obi track record is very poor, I wander why IPOB member wants to force him on Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Vulturereloaded: 2:07pm On Aug 14, 2022
Are u away that Peter Obi lived in UK at some point?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Putindbutt: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:

Obi was a multi billionaire based in Europe before becoming governor to correct the evils happening in Anambra politics. He succeeded. Please allow him correct the evils happening in Nigeria politics. If he was in London and needed to have a treatment, he will start coming to Nigeria because of what?

Tinubu and Atiku on the other hand, are local players who should stay where they live.
He was a multi billionaire, Lol.. What was his networth before becoming Governor in 2006?. What was the value of Fidelity Bank in 2006?. What was the value of Next?. Are you banding ipob statistics here? Abeg receive sense.
He became Governor and pumped state's funds in all his family business to increase his networth into billions of naira.
Was Okorocha not a billionaire before becoming a Governor, why do you accuse him of corruption?
I love the fact that the truth is gradually coming out. Before this revelation, you his supporters have been making a joke of every politician going abroad for medicals but saying Obi is the only saint not seeking medical abroad. Now, una wan dey change mouth say hin family based abroad, Thunder fire una mouth. Why didn't he bring his family home when he was Governor?. Abi Peter Obi no be village man, born and brought up in Anambra?.. Why would he tie his family abroad, opening shell account in his daughter's name to loot state's funds. More truths will come out, make we see any idiotic Obi supporters again dey make joke of those traveling for medical.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Realtalk20: 2:15pm On Aug 14, 2022
Parachoko:
Obi will be more terrible than Buhari and Jonathan.

Obi track record is very poor, I wander why IPOB member wants to force him on Nigeria.

This one is desperate and frustrated grin

Tinubu supporters never have anything to campaign with other than Obi this and that., Very dumb set of people...

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Am Helping Obi Become The Next President(pics). / Pix: Tinubu In The Twitter Space With Obidients Listening To Peter Obi / See What Happens To Presidencial Candidates Endorsed By Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.