Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. (2623 Views)

Which Medical Surgery Did Mbaka Undergo To Curb His Sexual Urge? / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Yemi Osinbajo Booed In A Market Where He Went For Trader Moni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by PlayerMeji: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
lol
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Owopariola001: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
XerXers:
Obi lives in London

Why not live in Anambra?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Vulturereloaded: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Owopariola001:

Why not live in Anambra?

Before he was governor
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Putindbutt: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
Parachoko:
Obi will be more terrible than Buhari and Jonathan.

Obi track record is very poor, I wander why IPOB member wants to force him on Nigeria.

Na only Ipob fit answer this question but we can see through them, dem no get sense.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Owopariola001: 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2022
Vulturereloaded:

Before he was governor

What year was that?
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by GamalNasser: 2:34pm On Aug 14, 2022
Quest7777:

The issue is using state resources for medical tourism.

I can bet the bat's leaky nyash that if he is elected, Aso Rock would be turned into an Old People's Retirement Home with half of his tenure spent abroad criss-crossing the globe on Medical Tourism.

So you think when PO was governor he was receiving treatment in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Putindbutt: 2:36pm On Aug 14, 2022
Vulturereloaded:
Are u away that Peter Obi lived in UK at some point?
Do you know how many politicians lived abroad at some point before coming back home into politics?.. Your mouth wey dey draw like ogbono don dey change mouth.
How can any reasonable person not expect a 61 year old grandfather with billions of naira and a politician not seek Medicare abroad? But na your oversabi packaging dey kill the man. There are many things that would still be revealed in the coming weeks that would make you look stupid to defend.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by ThrownBack: 2:37pm On Aug 14, 2022
Putindbutt:

He was a multi billionaire, Lol.. What was his networth before becoming Governor in 2006?. What was the value of Fidelity Bank in 2006?. What was the value of Next?. Are you banding ipob statistics here? Abeg receive sense.
He became Governor and pumped state's funds in all his family business to increase his networth into billions of naira.
Was Okorocha not a billionaire before becoming a Governor, why do you accuse him of corruption?
I love the fact that the truth is gradually coming out. Before this revelation, you his supporters have been making a joke of every politician going abroad for medicals but saying Obi is the only saint not seeking medical abroad. Now, una wan dey change mouth say hin family based abroad, Thunder fire una mouth. Why didn't he bring his family home when he was Governor?. Abi Peter Obi no be village man, born and brought up in Anambra?.. Why would he tie his family abroad, opening shell account in his daughter's name to loot state's funds. More truths will come out, make we see any idiotic Obi supporters again dey make joke of those traveling for medical.

What you don't know, is too much.

Read up to clear your ignorance.

Thanks.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Putindbutt: 2:42pm On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:

Thanks.
Oya give me credible links make i read, I like reading. At least, I have heard from the horses mouth but if you have any link disputing what Obi himself has said about himself seeking medical abroad, abeg give me links to the story. Una don turn our youths to zombies on Twitter, dropping lamba for them wey dem dey swallow. Obi no dey travel for medical abroad?.. una fada!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by BlackPantherxXx: 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2022
Busted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by ThrownBack: 3:04pm On Aug 14, 2022
Putindbutt:

Oya give me credible links make i read, I like reading. At least, I have heard from the horses mouth but if you have any link disputing what Obi himself has said about himself seeking medical abroad, abeg give me links to the story. Una don turn our youths to zombies on Twitter, dropping lamba for them wey dem dey swallow. Obi no dey travel for medical abroad?.. una fada!

Google will help you more.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by Putindbutt: 3:11pm On Aug 14, 2022
ThrownBack:

Google will help you more.
You see these clowns.. if na to lie, dem no go refer to Google.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by iLoveYouToo(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2022
It’s bad until PO does it.
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by mojoyin73585: 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2022
Who is baba france emergency ?Who is baba france emergency ?...
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by RockHard: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2022
This deserves to make front page. Nigerians deserve to know.

Seun
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by raumdeuter: 3:33pm On Oct 10, 2022
Like they always ask Tinubu

Why not visit one he built in Anambra

1 Like

Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by VTJN(m): 4:01pm On Oct 10, 2022
ThrownBack:

Thanks.
Obi is a known perpetual lier who lie for a living
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by ozo13(m): 1:46pm On Nov 05, 2022
ThrownBack:
Where does his family live before? He has a house in London already.
excuse
Re: Video Of Peter Obi Revealing That He Went To The UK For Medical Surgery. by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:08pm On Jan 31, 2023
Obi is a criminal

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGBO Woman Kissed President Buhari On His Lips / See How APC Is Doing VOTE BUYING... Wicked Party ... Pictures / US President, Biden, Other World Leaders Yet To Congratulate Tinubu Two Weeks Af

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.