Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,904 members, 7,835,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant (954 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Reacts To List Of Terrorists Funders / Why Are You Killing Christians In Nigeria?: Buhari Recalls Meeting With Trump / Buhari Recalls Bashir Ahmad, Promotes Him To Special Assistant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant by oshozondii: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari has appointed his former Personal Assistant on New Media, Bashir Ahmad, as Special Assistant to the President on Digital Communications.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, confirmed the appointment in a letter of appointment addressed to Ahmad, dated July 20, 2022.

In the letter sighted by NAN on Sunday in Abuja, Mustapha said the appointment took effect from July 19, 2022.

Ahmad had resigned his previous position as Personal Assistant to the President in line with the presidential directive urging all political office holders wishing to contest elective office to resign.

The presidential media aide lost his bid to secure the ticket of the All Progressives Congress at the party’s primaries for Gaya, Ajingi, Albasu Federal Constituency.

Ahmad had frowned at the way and manner the party’s primary was conducted, saying it was fraught with fraud.

NAN reports that the presidential social media handler is believed to be the only presidential aide ‘recalled’ by the president since the conclusion of the APC primaries.

All the cabinet ministers and presidential aides except Ahmad, who resigned to participate in the APC primaries but failed to secure the party tickets had since been replaced by the president.

Some social commentators who spoke to NAN on the promotion of the media aide to the position of Special Assistant, said Ahmad had successfully handled the social media space as Personal Assistant before his resignation.

https://www.nannews.ng/2022/08/14/buhari-recalls-bashir-ahmad/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
Na the idiots wey dey always advise am rubbish he go dey choose..

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient..

Recently l noticed this my simple statement have been giving some urchins sleepless night, calling me Okoro, emeka and IPOB lol, as a strong head that I am I will give you wotowoto back to back I'm not like the weak ones you can come and scare with your online banter tongue

... As if seun pays money to any tribe here that will make someone lie about his tribe undecided

I'm not even campaigning for Obi, vote who you like na your wahala be that, it doesn't reduce my millions in UBA grin

9 Likes

Re: Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant by VeryWickedMan: 1:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
This means the helinues moniker will be active here again

Re: Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant by God1000(m): 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Is Buhari not in coma again?
Re: Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant by JAMO84: 1:26pm On Aug 14, 2022
Bashir will continue to press PDP necks
Re: Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant by Malory: 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2022
The drunk Lauretta Onochie is no longer insulting people as.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant by lonecatt(m): 1:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
buhari recalled most of his aides and appointees who resigned to contest one position or the other.

Sometimes i feel buhari sleeps all day and unaware of the happenings in the country yet he takes vital decisions on behalf of sane Nigerians.
Re: Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant by Anyhope(f): 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2022
That's nice
Re: Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant by WATCHOVER(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2022
Those southerners in Buhari's cabinet that resigned have been scamed by Buhari.
Example RT. HON ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMEACHI, the only man that bears both Yoruba and Igbo names grin
Re: Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant by NaijaRoyalty(m): 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
WATCHOVER:
Example RT. HON ROTIMI CHIBUIKE AMEACHI, the only man that bears both Yoruba and Igbo names grin
Na True you talk o grin
Re: Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant by KEVIND: 2:47pm On Aug 14, 2022
*Throwback: What Atiku said about Zoning
arrangement in PDP in 2010.
* Zoning: Don’t push us to the wall, Violence may be inevitable -Atiku warns
Details:
https://www.nairaland.com/7280858/zoning-dont-push-us-wall

Re: Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant by tinsel: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2022
WATCHOVER:
These people una no kill somebody. Laugh wan kill me oooo
Re: Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant by kokoA(m): 3:24pm On Aug 14, 2022
While Ameachi, Onu and co are now in the labour market.
Re: Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 3:25pm On Aug 14, 2022
It's a welcome development, Obituary will not sleep tonight grin
Re: Buhari recalls Bashir Ahmad, upgrades him to Special Assistant by VERDA: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2022
Antimarraige:
Na the idiots wey dey always advise am rubbish he go dey choose..

I'm proudly Yoruba and proudly Obidient..

Recently l noticed this my simple statement have been giving some urchins sleepless night, calling me Okoro, emeka and IPOB lol, as a strong head that I am I will give you wotowoto back to back I'm not like the weak ones you can come and scare with your online banter tongue

... As if seun pays money to any tribe here that will make someone lie about his tribe undecided

I'm not even campaigning for Obi, vote who you like na your wahala be that, it doesn't reduce my millions in UBA grin

Man wey get brain!!, I greet you.

(1) (Reply)

50,000 Naira Bet On The General Election Winner / Shettima Mocks Peter Obi And Atiku Abubakar During A Town Hall Meeting / What Advise Would You Give Atiku Abubakar To Help Him Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.